Fx Any Lunar's Cravings. [Constantly updated!]

LunarReverie

Meteorite
Hello and welcome to my first ever search thread.

Now, I'm fairly new to BlueMoon, but I've been roleplaying for going on nine years now. I'm not that experienced in smut based roleplays, but i'm trying to fix that by, well, doing some! So please bare with me on that, otherwise, i'm a literate roleplayer. Now, onto some fun facts about myself, what i'm into, etc.

You can call me either Lunar or Liz. I will answer to either. I am twenty, i'm a cis-female. That being said, I prefer to roleplay the female gender. I'm horrid at roleplaying males, even more so in a sexual situation, hence why i'm in the Fx search thread. I write alot in my free time, I have alot of free time. I'm usually online, I live with my Fiancee. Oh, I live in the eastern time zone of the USA.

0 0 1 . QUALITY OVER QUANTITY ;; WHAT TO EXPECT
Honest to god, one to two paragraphs a post is fine for me. Now to me, a paragraph is a good 5-7 sentences at the least. I prefer there to be some sort of story thrown in, not just random scenarios. I like a plot. I will do my best to match your post in length. I prefer to write in third person. I ask that you have at least decent grammar.

0 0 2. WHAT I'M INTERESTED IN
my f-list
what i'm basically looking for is daddy/daughter/ any incest types ; light bondage ; unknowing roommates ; best friends?? ; blackmail ; [more to be added]
My own kinks to kind of add into the roleplaying spectrum include hair pulling ; dirty talk ; pet play ; and more to be added as i think of them.

0 0 3 . THINGS I WILL NOT DO
Scat play ; watersports ; non-con/rape ; gore ; death

0 0 4 . CONTACT
Now I know this isn't the best search thread. But if you are interested at all and/or want to plot something out, just shoot me a message. Be sure to be specific about what you want to plot about, not just "i'm interested tell me more". I will do roleplays on discord and through message on here. I'm still learning how to use the forums, and would prefer discord or message until i get the hang of it. I also request that we talk outside of the roleplay, I like to get to know my partners and maybe make some friends. My discord will be available upon request.

-------------------------

IDEAS AND PLOTS :

fxf
i need more f/f in my life so here’s some plots i been thinkin about. bolded ones are ones i really wanna do. i prefer to play a younger female

rival cheerleaders fucking in the locker room
sister fucking her brother’s girlfriend

sibling and step sibling things
twins who are too close for comfort & everyone thinks somethings going on w them and they’re right !! the twins are fucking !!!
schoolgirl fucking her teacher bc she needs a better grade
alternatively, schoolgirl fucking her teacher bc she accidentally sends a nude to her teacher and the teacher thinks shes hot af
blackmailing a sister/step sister/deadass any relation !!!!
cute lil curious college roommates experimenting
daughter/step daughter confessing her curiosity about girls to her mother/step mother and her mother/step mother teaches her about making love to girls !!!!

more to be added when i think of them

fxm
Some fxm things i've been thinkin about. i prefer to play the female, as stated above.

sibling stuff - maybe one of them catches the other getting off and offers to help
daddy/daughter - this can go any way, we can discuss more in chat

uncle/niece - been wanting to try it but i've been unsure how
a freshly graduated girl accidentally summons a demon and has to make a deal with him ; becoming his pet basically
schoolgirl fucking her teacher for a better grade
wanna be stripper fucks a stranger and finds out he's her new teacher the next day
more to be added when i think of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom