Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Incest RP

temptation

Meteorite
To begin with I’m looking for a very descriptive long term partner. I had a roleplay account on another site but it got suspended bc I posted nsfw images, so here I am! Finally ready to make a new thread and reel in all the incest loving freaks!

That of course includes me.

Another thing I should state right off the bat to weed you down is that I only use anime faceclaims. It’s just a preference. I like incest better in just the 2D world if ya feel me. I also prefer the usage of onii-chan and other Japanese aspects in a rp. This doesn’t however necessarily mean names, although I usually do use Japanese names since the setting of the plot is basically Japan.

Some things you should know about me before we start!

I like to add gifs and pics to my replies. It rlly makes it feel kinda like an anime in my opinion. Idk, visuals just go a long way for me. This includes nsfw gifs n pics, which I honesty just started doing recently.

My role plays tend to get a little smutty... ok... a lot of smutty! I usually rp taboo themes, the tension is hard to resist! For this rp I’m going for less smut and more plot, but like who knows. Smut is v fun to write.

I’ve only got like 2 other meaningful rps going, one if I’m being technical. That means my replies will probs be supa fast! I rlly can’t help it. When I first start a rp I get kind of excited. This doesn’t mean you have to reply just as fast! I’m a very understanding person so you never have to feel pressured to reply to me. I do kinda ask for like one reply at least every week or two weeks if you’re really busy I guess? If I could have it my way I would say everyday, bc I can pretty much reply everyday right now. But hey! If you can’t swing that it’s totally fine!

As far as replies go I just need them to be quality. They don’t have to have perfect grammar and spelling although a quick proofread would usually cover that. They just have to be understandable enough where it’s not a turn off I guess? I would say that spelling and grammar matter the most during the smut scenes. I guess one thing I really hate is when people jump around with the tense. Or when people don’t Roleplay in the third person. If you do either of those things I’m probs not the partner for you.

When it comes to how I write I like to typically match my partners line count. My starters are usually supa long, because they set the stage for the rp. Other than that I’m a typical multi para writer. I think I probably specialize in smut. I just write that the most.

So, I made this post for a very specific storyline that I’ll post at the end but I’m actually open to do any kind of taboo storyline. Anything involving incest is usually enough to captivate my interest. I also like large age gaps! And underage characters. I have an outdated f-list that‘s way too long n freaky. You can look at it and message me with any kind of idea you have. Or even just what kinks you wanna rp out. I’m definitely ok with roleplays revolving around smut. My longest rp yet is that way.

But anyways I’m into any close blood related incest like daddy/daughter, brother/sister. I’d be open to trying same sex coupling but I’ve never role played it before. I don’t know how good I’d be but I’d definitely like to take on the challenge if you’re into that!

I guess the last thing I have to say for everyone that’s still reading is that I like becoming friends with my partners. It even motivates me more to reply! (Bc I feel bad lololol) I highly encourage oorp talk and I promise I won’t bite.

Now for the plot I’ve been so dying to Roleplay!

Virtually Anyone Would’ve Been Better!

A new mmorpg is launched, and it takes the world by storm! For the first time virtual reality hits the market and its a huge success! Millions line up to grab their gear and enter the full dive virtual world that is set in the medieval times and filled with magic and realistic gameplay! Hell you can even feel pain in the game! It’s like nothing anyone’s ever experienced. What better place to find love?

Muse A is one of the top players in the game, dedicating most of his waking minute to grinding and leveling up. He has no girlfriend and no friends! But in the game is a reclaimed hero given the highest respects! He ends up meeting the only other player stronger than him, and what starts out as a rivalry eventually blossoms into love. What will happen when he unplugs and realizes that the amazing girl he’s fallen head over heels for, is none other than his cute little shut in sister!

So I basically just made that all up, but I’m thrilled to actually rp it out. For this rp I might want to make character forms. You’ll have to have two different faceclaims, (both anime) one for in game and one for real life. We can talk more about it in the pms, or you can message me on discord. Lil CC#5255 (if you message me over discord please tell me your username from bluemoon so I know who you are)

I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom