Fx Male Im Looking for some Fantasy Fun!

[Redacted]

Planetoid
Hello Im Redacted and im looking for some fantasy fun.
I would like to do some sort of adventure style story line, either Explorers, hunters ETC.
I Do play both male and female characters and is willing to play more then one character at a time.
Please PM me if you want to do something.~Thanks

Character types I love
Elf
Orcs
Dragons
Werewolf (this could be any animal)
Humans
Centaurs
Demons

Plot Ideas:

( Do know, Im not amazing at writing so please be kind. These are my plot ideas. We can come up with more. ))

RP 1
BlueJay Is a bread Of magic users that has the ability of manifesting into a dragon. He had committed treason upon his family so
he was banished into the desert. Having a hard time surviving in such harsh conditions,
he nearly succumbs to the deserts heat. You, A member
Of a travailing group of nomads find the wayward dragon near death.
You are willing to nurse BlueJay back to heath and as a thank you he is willing to help provide
security and other services to the travailing group ~
However dragon scales are worth a lot of money, The dilemma being would it be worth keeping the beast around or
to have his hide sold for value. The Nomads struggle with this Idea for some time until picking the idea of wealth.
You Now struggle to protect Blue Jay as your own family tries to capture a beast you had grown so found of.

RP 2

Under The dark moon is where the Were animals play.
You and your family move into a new home that seems to be located within the reaches of the boondocks. There are vary few houses around
your home, The people who are around would rather keep to themselves.
One day however you venture out down n old bike trail and come across something odd. First you would see marks scattered on the trees. It looked as though
something was clawing at them. Then you notice a small hut just sitting there between two trees. As you go up to it, the hut looked abandoned. You assume that perhaps
it was an old shed left there in time. The next thing you would know, you would feel a cold hard grip on your shoulder and as you turn around you go face to face with HIM.
Staring you blank in the face was Hann . He stood much taller then you and looked messy. His cloths where completely shredded, his hair was a mess. This guy looked like he
had been living out in the woods for years.~
He needed help getting back on his feet again, Hann was homeless and lost. He explained that he had the ability to transform into a massive gray wolf and was separated by
his pack mouths Ago after some hunters where found in the area. He would do almost anything in his power to return to them. You where the first face he had seen in days
and with no one to turn to he asked for your help.

Back
Top Bottom