Fx M or F Bring Me Your Ideas! Open to Anything for a Casual & Fast Back and Forth RP

Jazzi

Singing the Doom Song
CLOSED NOW, THANKS!
No more messages please! Will bump again if I free up.

-----------

Before you message me, please let me clarify a few things and what Id like to find in a partner. PMs only for this, sorry no exceptions!

I consider myself literate/advanced literate, and usually my posts are 500 - 1000 words long (4-10 paragraphs). But for this particular request, Im looking for something super laid back, probably 1-3 paragraphs on average. Sometimes it's nice to have that super laid-back RP where you don't have to try so hard and both parties can enjoy a faster back and forth :) Sometimes if a post allows Ill do more than 2-3 paragraphs, but since the RP is casual, they may not be novel quality. Does this mean I want horrible writing or to see several spelling mistakes? Not at all! I just mean instead of spending a few hours on a post, I'll be spending perhaps 15-30 minutes on these instead.

That being said, because the focus of this RP would be faster replies, please do not message me unless you can reply several times a day. The whole point is so that we can fit in replies no matter how busy our days are, if we're able to type out something quickly. I check BMR frequently throughout the day, so my replies would be pretty quick barring the times that Im asleep of course! My time zone is EST if that helps anyone, but I'm usually up late anyway.

Im asking for you to bring me your ideas in the interest of finding something new/something Ive never tried before. If you want to hear my ideas I have them, and can toss them into the ring upon request. Here are some things I like and don't like though, to get that out of the way.

HARD NOS, DONT BOTHER:

Inflation of any kind
Futas
Toilet stuff
Heavy BDSM (very light bondage is a yes though)
Hyper genitalia
Heavy Gore
Bad Ends/Snuff
Anal in most cases
harems

THINGS I DO LIKE:

Fantasy Races
Human x fantasy race/creature/ect
Medieval and Medieval fantasy settings
noncon
dubcon
consensual
incest
age differences
romance
angst
action/adventure
dragons
pokemon
furries
harry potter
RPs inspired by movies
scifi

That's all I can think of for a quick list. By no means do you necessarily have to stick to that list. I'm open to anything like I said, and the story/prompt will capture my attention more than anything else. So, show me whatcha got!

It's faster for us both if you start out your PM to me stating your idea and wanted kinks outright, that way I can say yes or no and we can get on with our lives. I dont want to pry it out of you. If you don't have an idea of your own, cool, lets hash one out!

Thanks for reading, looking forward to hearing from you!

LZLZbeU.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom