Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question PMs

Naomi David

Supernova
Is there anyway to tell if somebody has left a conversation? I mean, I PMed a person. They haven't read it but looking at conversation participants there's a line through their name and the avatar is grayed out. I know for a fact it isn't because they are banned, they just posted recently. So I wonder if the grayed out avatar and lined out name means they've left the conversation.

That means the person has withdrawn their account from the forums entirely, or has been banned. It depends on if it says 'Withdrawn' or 'Banished' on their profile.

It doesn't say either. They just bumped one of their RTs about 13ish minutes ago. Maybe a bug? I don't want to name names unless asked in a PM for privacy purposes.

That means they deleted+ignored the conversation. Accordingly, it shouldn't let you reply.

I saw the line drawn through conversation participant name for first time today. Then how I couldn't reply to the conversation anymore. Not even a simple goodbye before they ghosted me. LOL

I saw the line drawn through conversation participant name for first time today. Then how I couldn't reply to the conversation anymore. Not even a simple goodbye before they ghosted me. LOL

At least now you know.

Though I have seen people do it on accident.

Back
Top Bottom