Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaosmagic

Super-Earth
:heart: Hello and welcome to my request thread! :heart:

My Rules:
- I like to write semi-lit to lit so please more than a couple lines per post.
-have decent grammar, and DETAIL. I love love detail, so please don't make it super short and sweet.
-Must be a long-term role play.
-No bestiality please
-I require a plot, not just smut (even though I like roleplays with a lot of smut haha)
-no yahoo messengers or aim things like that. I only do pm. (Might be into Threads, I've never done one though.)
-NO GOD MODDING! biggest pet peeve so please don't write my character.

my f-list : F-list - Warning

So let's just jump right into plots!

Plot #1: Kidnapped and trained to be forced into sex slavery

(Must be willing to play 2-3 guys) My character (girl) would be kidnapped by 2 or 3 men to be trained and sold into Sex Slavery. Guy #1 is the extremely mean one, who likes to inflict physical pain (punching,kicking,slapping, etc.) and Guy #2is also pretty mean, but more by mentally hurting her, and sexually too well of coarse. But guy #2 is the one in charge. I see her falling for guy #2 and him falling for her eventually too. (kind of like a Stockholm Syndrome kind of thing) So guy #2 would be the main character you play (the other guy will only be there when called for, or wants something) I was thinking it would start off with my character waking up in the back of the van kidnapped by guy #1 and a random helper is driving. Lets say she started freaking out, so guy #1 comes back to shut her up, and beats her up pretty bad knocking her out. OR she is walking down the street, and guy #1 tricks her into getting in the car with him, kidnapping her that way.
When he brings her into the house guy #2 is pissed off that he damaged the girl (bruising her up) and we go from there. One thing though, they do not rape her right away. I like A LOT of sexual tension before the actual sex act starts. getting her used to being naked as she will be a virgin, teaching her pleasure, and giving pleasure. I prefer maybe anal even come first, and many punishments. Also have her go to private parties, where she has to wear skankey outfits, nipple clamps, and be on a leash. An idea also could be that maybe when she first gets to the house and the guys fight that maybe guy #1 can blurt out guy #2's name, letting my character know on accident. Maybe also guy #2 wants to be called master, as she will be sold into sex slavery so he whips her or something until she complies.
Any ideas that you have, feel free to message me and we can figure out more as we go!

Plot #2: Kidnapped by the Mob

The young daughter of a very powerful mobster, is kidnapped by another mob in order to prove dominance over her father and to rise to the top of the empire.

There are two powerful mobs in the city of New York. One in the North part and the other in the South part. The North mob had always been the most powerful, leading all the gun trade and bootlegging that the South mob was slowly dying out. In order to raise the South mob, the leader hired 1 of his men to kidnap the North leaders young 18 year old daughter, and to train her to be a submissive sex slave for him. He placed his most mean, heartless, and experienced gangsters in charge of the kidnapping and training. He is given two months to train the girl for his boss, or they were both going to die. But he didn't expect his most trusted man to end up falling in love with the girl.

( I would like like to have them fall in love towards the end, like the guy have feelings for her developing but it just making him meaner to not admit it. Also you would have to be willing to play the main mobster in the beginning, and at the end of the two months when he presents her to him. )

Plot #3: End of the World

So recently I've wanted to do a end of the world, zombie invasion type of roleplay! But with a bit of a twist.

I'm looking for a dominate male to play with as I will play the submissive female. You will probably end up playing multiple men, but mostly stick to the main guy.

The plot I was thinking was maybe it's 6 months into the zombie world and my girl mostly stayed with her group, protected as she being an small, 18 year old who isn't very strong. She ends up getting separated when zombies attack her camp and she ran, getting lost in the woods. She spends about a day alone, but when she sees a zombie, begins to run again and ends up slamming into a man (you). He is extremely handsome as she is pretty beautiful herself and she is taken back a second by his looks. Although he is pretty tall and muscular she ends up seeing he is pretty dangerous by the way talks and by he weapons he carries. We could start there!

I was thinking that he could save her, but she doesn't really want to go with him because he seems kind of scary so he just kidnaps her, carrying her back to his camp. He is in a camp of all men, and she soon finds out they are not the type of camp she wants to be in, because they usually just rape and kill girls, but there is something different with my girl and they want to keep her around, make her their play toy.

I would really like my girl to be a virgin, not having very much sexual experience, and kind of modest as she doesn't like showing her body off, even though her body is literally perfect in every way. The man who found her is brutal, but does not punch/kick/really hurt her, he leaves that up to the other men, he only would slap or jerk her around or spank, things that hurt but wouldn't necessarily really hurt her bad. I want her to associate him with a bit of protection.

Plot #4: Kidnapped Princess

A very skilled man more like a hunter/trainer is sent on a mission to go capture the last princess. She is needed to be trained for a sex slave of the prince of the nearby land. Her kingdom has been overtook and she was the only one left. But once the man captures to princess and begins to train her, he starts to get feelings for her and wonders if he should give her to the prince or keep her and run away together.

I would prefer the man to be a mean guy and a rough guy, and not have him fall in love with her quickly would prefer for that to happen over time and him still have major anger issues.

The princess is a girl who is stubborn who does not like to listen and thinks she can't be broke, but still is very scared and sad.
She will be a virgin as she is technically still saving herself. He technically wont be able to rape her yet because the prince wants her.
I'd want him to give her to the prince and have him take her virginity and keep her for a couple days, horribly mean to her and then the trainer coming back and saving her.

Plot #5 : Kidnapped by the CEO

Young girl is kidnapped by the CEO on her first day of work at a new company. He takes her to his mansion where he keeps her and trains her to be his personal sex slave. He is pretty ruthless and heartless, and I would like A LOT of sexual tension build-up for this plot. He gets off by tears and pain too. I can explain more if you want to pm me! It would end in romance however.

Plot #6 : Pirate Based RP

I saw a bit of the show Black Sails and it intrigued me. Especially with the pirate Blackbeard and Captain Flint

I would love to do a roleplay where maybe either MC gets kidnapped from a raided village, or gets sold to the captain because her family needs money or she just keeps disobeying.

I want her to be a virgin, and I want the captain to claim her virginity but not take it for awhile. I like the sexual tension, the building.

Some of my favorite things that I would like in the roleplay:
-Non-con
-Face Grabbing for forced eye contact
-Affection
-Sexual degradation
-Name calling (kitten, sweetheart, love, babe, sweetie, doll)
-Sexual Exhaustion
-Orgasm control/denial
-Forced nudity
-Multiple men
-Master/Slave

Also favorite pairings:
master/slave
kidnapper/captive
king/princess
prince/princess
pirate/captive
knight/servant girl

Message me and we can talk! I'd love to go over ideas I have for this and yours Smile

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom