Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mortal Kombat Rebirth

H a r r i e t

Pulsar
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs3ROFNxa5M&playnext_from=TL&videos=RkvZ502RQsw[/youtube]

If this is real... I will seriously cream myself.

Ignore Phil at the end. He's got nothing important to say. :3

I was just a tad miffed Johnny Cage died right there in the trailer. Sad face.

Its an actual movie from what I've researched, set to come out in 2013 though(according to IMDB) o3o
still....FUCKING EPIC!
though I'm very amused at how they made Scorpion the good guy and Sub-Zero the bad guy
this movie plus Mortal Kombat 9 has revived my diehard love of Mortal Kombat that was lost when MK vs DC came out

I have to agree with Kravin. My love for Mortal Kombat Died a slow Death a few years ago But I am really pumped over both of these releases. For those who watched and did not catch it that was Jeri Ryan ( 7 of 9 from Voyager) Playing Sonia Blade. Jackson Briggs a.k.a. Jax was played by Michael Jai White
(played a few tough guy role including a Unisol from one of the Universial Soldier remakes). Still can't track down who playing Scorpion. That in its self make me think that this is the real deal along with every thing else I have read. I want to give a Shout out "HELL YEAH" to Harriet for finding and posting it! Find anything else be sure to post and share, I'll be sure to do the same!!

Back
Top Bottom