Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question I'd like to ask something...

Aiolos

地獄のアフロディテ
I recently joined and I came to notice that a lot of people go into extremely detailed roleplay!
I myself do the same but not this much, and I am feeling now a bit reculent toward the website.
I take roleplay as fun, something to cheer up with and try new things, get to experience and meet people, however I don't exactly know if I am up to this level of literacy I saw in some request threats..?
Is that how everyone roleplay here? Do I need to get better and come back to find partners? Or being Semi literate~literate roleplay is enough?

I don't think we are only "extremely detailed" RPers, I think there are a lot of levels.

But also I know that myself I end up mirroring the level of detail my partners do and I know that many others do the same. So do not worry, make your own RT so people can see how & what you write, and don't be afraid to approach those with more detailed RT, etc. I am pretty sure most of us are here for the fun! x3

I don't think we are only "extremely detailed" RPers, I think there are a lot of levels.

But also I know that myself I end up mirroring the level of detail my partners do and I know that many others do the same. So do not worry, make your own RT so people can see how & what you write, and don't be afraid to approach those with more detailed RT, etc. I am pretty sure most of us are here for the fun! x3

That seem like a great idea then! Thank you a lot for your advice hun~
Once my 24h over, I will for sure start to interact more with other roleplayers and hopefully it will be all good! ~

Yeah, truly don't worry about it. I believe there is something for everyone here; I do rely on communication & always make sure me and the partner are on the same page before we start anything.

Good luck! Hope you'll find some nice stories to write for yourself :3

Yeah, truly don't worry about it. I believe there is something for everyone here; I do rely on communication & always make sure me and the partner are on the same page before we start anything.

Good luck! Hope you'll find some nice stories to write for yourself :3

Thank you! I'm sure I will be dropping some of my best plots/stories here~ and hopefully find someone that will relate to me ahaha

See you around tho!

Back
Top Bottom