Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Fonts?

Nuclear Misfit

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I'm struggling here. I like pretty fonts and I'm not seeing any that are on the above bar with all of the other features so I'm trying to use the codes.

This is Courier New text.

I want something pretty and cursive but I don't know which fonts I can and can't use without typing them in and trying them.

Is there a list of font codes that we can use or can someone help a struggling girl with this because honestly I'm kinda lost.

That reminds me, I need to poll the general membership for desired fonts now that we've upgraded >_>

Any suggestions are welcome.

Is this a feature strictly for PC using people? Cuz on mobile I’m not seeing the ability to change the font face. I see text size, which is a new addition since the upgrade.

That reminds me, I need to poll the general membership for desired fonts now that we've upgraded >_>

Any suggestions are welcome.

I want some pretty cursive stuff so I can create character sheets. Not picky on what kind as long as it's readable.

Is this a feature strictly for PC using people? Cuz on mobile I’m not seeing the ability to change the font face. I see text size, which is a new addition since the upgrade.

You have to use bb code

Look here

I want some pretty cursive stuff so I can create character sheets. Not picky on what kind as long as it's readable.

No seriously pick some >_>

Gah, I need to rebuild all the toolbars. I had to do a hard reset of them for this upgrade. I won't be able to get to it for a few days, unfortunately.

Gah, I need to rebuild all the toolbars. I had to do a hard reset of them for this upgrade. I won't be able to get to it for a few days, unfortunately.

Ohhh absolutely no rush! I was just curious because I saw other people using different fonts and was like ‘Ooooo!’ and I went looking and was like...not seeing it. Lmao I know a lot of times some things show up on PC and not on mobile, so I was just wondering, it’s not an absolute must have this second, so please no stressin’, take your time.

Dancing script
Monotype cursiva
Kuenstler script
Zapfino
Cezanne

There you go.

Back
Top Bottom