Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Male orgasm denial, chastity, ruined orgasms, optional bladder control. Not your usual dom inside.

FavoredFox

Logic is panic's Prey...
First, a few things about me. (take a look at some of my current role plays to get a good idea of how I write and decide if you want to play with me!)
  1. I DO NOT role play in any other medium except forums on this website.
  2. I role play in 3rd person and would like my partners to as well.
  3. Talk plot with me! I love sharing ideas from kinks to story lines. Let's work together to make this fun!
  4. I don't have too many hard no's, but here they are: Scat play, foot fetishes, and vore when it involves a main character. If you're curious or uncertain about a kink, just ask! The worst I'll say is 'no.' There is no kink shaming here.

Okay, now on to the fun stuff! The character I'll play and a few plots (note that details may change depending on plot,) but if you have any new plot ideas please let me know!

Name: Ryo Robins

Stature: 5 foot 3 inches, thin and petite with an athletic muscle tone.

Bio: From a young age Ryo loved the game of tennis. Both of his parents helped to teach him, cheered him on at every tournament, and cried tears of joy when he grew to get a scholarship for it. When the rackets start swinging and his every breath burns his lungs, when all he can see is the ball and net, when he's drenched in sweat and filled with the rush of endorphins and adrenaline, he can forget how lonely he is. He yearned for the company of another man, and not just his one night stands or short flings, but he was sure it was an impossible dream. After all, what sort of man would live a life with him when the only way he could get off was by pleasurably torturing his partner! He makes up for it by surrounding himself with friends, beaming a bright smile and giggling infectiously.

Ryo spends most Friday and Saturday nights at a gay bar or night club to seduce some unsuspecting man into a night of tease and denial that would inevitably have them running off.

Plots!

Secrets and Possibilities. (
Preestablished relationship)

Ryo has grown tired of his solo life style. Enough so that he put his sexual deviancy away in the back of his mind in hopes of finding a love that would replace it. He meets the perfect man while traveling with the tennis away team. Tall, muscular, intimidating, but with a sweetness in his eyes that had Ryo falling head over heels. They talk, they text, they send silly love letters, they date, they move in together; but there is trouble in paradise. As perfect as their relationship outside of the bedroom was, it was a catastrophic failure inside. No matter what they try, Ryo just can't get into it. No amount of will power could get him throbbing for his lover, and he resorts to faking it. Once he's found out, they have a long talk, and he eventually confesses his kink, terrified of rejection. But his partner says he's willing to bear it for a little while, and ends up loving it.

Naughty Professor.

Ryo and his (subject of choice) professor had a friendly relationship. They shared lunch or coffee. They spent long nights in the library together, each working on their own separate projects. His teacher even began going to his games, even the away games, to cheer him on. Ryo found himself crushing on his teacher and scolds himself. The other man's lively hood would be on the line if he tried something like that. Little did he know, that his professor shared a similar lust. He went to every game and secretly watched every practice just to watch Ryo, and when he couldn't stand not being able to see more, he pays someone to get some good pictures of Ryo.

After practice one night, Ryo skips his way to his professor's office and throws open the door... To find him hunched over the desk and furiously jerking off to naked pictures of him. Ryo takes full advantage. Now, his partner couldn't run away.

The Best of Friends.

Moving in with his childhood friend to save money on rent was the best idea! The two had been inseparable since his friend kicked some sand from the sand box into a jerk's eyes to protect him. They shared nearly everything with each other and found great joy in each others company. They worked well together; helping each other with school work, patting each other on the back when they messed up that big exam. Though they often squabbled over who's turn it was to do dishes.

On of the secrets his friend shared with him took place in middle school. He had an addiction to masturbation. Ryo never thought much of it, after all, he jerked off quite a bit too. However, the apartment walls were thin, and Ryo could hear him beating his meat 6-7 times a day. When it's brought up, he admits he has a problem and asks Ryo for help. Then, as the chastity cage clicks over his cock, he learns of Ryo's darkest secret.

Secret Admirer

Someone had been leaving notes on his windshield. Ryo'd had his fair share of suitors, but this guy was.... Different. After a weeks worth of notes, he decided to leave his own. It was simple. His phone number and a short message. Text me when you get this. I have some rules if you want to be my boyfriend.

Ryo proceeds to torture the poor guy. Forcing him to edge nightly, to take pictures of his erections when ever he got them. A weeks worth of torment is rewarded by Ryo's hands, but instead of relief he gets a cock cage locked on. He despises it. Hates it with every fiber of his being, but he needs Ryo, and if suffering meant that he could call him his, then he would suffer for it.

Greenhorn

A new member has joined the team, and Ryo's the one stuck teaching him the ropes. The guys a cocky prick who thinks he could 'own all those losers,' one handed. Ryo puts up with it at first. He got it. He was the new guy and needed to puff out his chest to make up for his lack of seniority... But it escalated quickly. His remarks became more and more malicious, until Ryo couldn't stand it anymore. He had to knock him down a few pegs. He challenged the guy to a one on one match, just to show him he wasn't everything he thought he was. The new guy tried to up the anti. Loser had to obey the winner's every command for the rest of the semester.

He loses.

Ryo takes great joy in every command he gives.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom