Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uploading Images

Dreamfox

Meteorite
Just a simple question/request. Is there REALLY no way to simply upload a file from our computer or tablet to the roleplay? I finding highly inconvenient that I can't keep a gallery of characters and images I'd like to roleplay with I'd like to use on my file, instead have to Google search an image every time I need one.

Update: And now that I've tried to do it this website's way to doing it, via making some sort of link to the picture on file, it sent my google account info with it to the person in my PM, meaning they and any admin who wants to take a peak has my information now. This is just completely ridiculous, if we can upload our profile picture from our computer's file, why not images in the roleplay?

Because I currently have somewhat limited hard drive space, and there are thirty thousand people here. I'll be able to turn it on for everyone once we get a new server. I'm planning on turning it on for supporters for now. I've been a bit slow on that take, which is my fault.

Also, the only person with database access is me. Unless someone reports your conversation, no one else can just 'read' it. There are some things that can happen with some links, if you link to bad parts of the Internet there's a chance it may get back to me or another admin. Google is not on that list.

The general recommendation is to upload to Imgur, then link here, in any case.

Back
Top Bottom