Fx Any Grimoire's Magic Book of Smut (Fandoms, Originals, NSFW)

Grimoire

The Book of Love
Well, I've certainly been here long enough to finally come up with a request thread. Let's keep things simple. <3

What I'm After~

I'm here mostly for smut! I like a good solid 60/40 smut to plot ratio; while I'm more than capable of swinging things more in the way of the dramatic and the action-packed, well... I have other websites for that. I'm into a huge mix of genres, styles, and types of RP from the light and fwuffy all the way up to some seriously dark shit. On top of that, I'll be formatting this thread a little differently than I've done request threads in the past on other websites.

I have some ideas. Some veeery specific, some just on a general theme. But to be honest, that's all I'm looking for. I don't mind interesting variations on a theme (if I say orcs, I'm not going to turn away someone suggesting goblins), but use your best judgment in making suggestions. I'm... honestly just not going to answer if I get requests for, say, a mother/son RP. I've let myself be talked into things I wasn't really after in the past, but no more! Without further ado!

How I like to RP~

1. PMs > Threads > Discord
2. I tend to do things novella-style. Paragraph posts, swapping down to shorter lines for whenever we're in a dialog-heavy scenario.
3. I try to post a few times a week. Don't hesitate to poke me if I'm taking a bit! Sometimes I miss things, and I won't be offended at the reminder.

The way to use this thread is pretty simple.

Pick a few themes, pick a fandom, or pick one of my original plot bunnies, and then just send me a message with your choices! We can build something together -- I don't like to get too specific with my ideas out the gate; I like to build with you!

General Themes/Kinks I want to Include
None of these are necessary, as such. However, I'm a lot more likely to say yes the more of these we include (organically, of course; not going to insist on impregnation in an FxF pairing).

ImpregnationUnderage partners (15 minimum, site rules and all that)Rape, or dubious consentMonsters, including monstergirls.
FurriesRomanceAge DifferencesDomination
Curvy ladies <3, including a bit of chubbiness.InterracialActionStraight, lesbian, futas, everything. Open to genderbending/swapping.

A note about impregnation. This is a huge priority kink of mine. We don't have to play out a pregnancy or birth, I just love the idea of breeding. <3

For a better idea of my desires and my turn-offs, here is a handy-dandy F-List!

Fandoms of Choice

Everything here will be canonXcanon, unless otherwise noted (or you have a really well-thought-out OC. Feel free to try, the worst I can say is no!) I will list some fandoms with pairings, some without. If you're familiar with the fandom, don't hesitate to make suggestions! I'm a little more open in terms of plot. I am also willing to play either side of these pairings: , unless otherwise specified!

Will expand these as I go.

Anime

Naruto:
Anyone X Hinata, Ino, Mei Terumi, Sarada Uchiha
One Piece: Would love to do something with Nami.
My Hero Academia: Would love to do something as or against Izuku. <3 Tsu, Ochaco, Inko, Jiro, all of these come to mind.
Fullmetal Alchemist
Goblin Slayer
Little Witch Academia

Video Games

Persona:
Anything from 3-5.
Metroid
Fire Emblem
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Honestly Almost Anything Nintendo
Final Fantasy:
6-12. Special mentions to Tifa, Garnet, Lulu, Fran.
The Tales series: Berseria, Abyss, and Vesperia all come to mind here. Would love to see a well-played Yuri Lowell to celebrate the recent release.
Devil May Cry 5: Open to OCs here! Would love a V, however.

Miscellaneous Media (TV, Comics, Film)

: KorraXAsami, SokkaXSuki, SokkaXToph
MCU: Peter Parker X Shuri or MJ (or both!)
General Marvel: Miles MoralesXKamala Khan
DC: NightwingXOracle, Poison IvyXMost heroes.
D&D: Open to something set here! Also entirely open to creating new characters for this one and just starting our own little text-based campaign.
Castlevania: Trevor X Sypha <3

Plot Bunnies!

The Grand Unified Smut Theory

I've toyed around with the idea of doing crossover smut between some of these worlds! Bringing a character into the real world, or otherwise dropping characters into other worlds in which they are fucked senseless. This is where I can pick some girls up and out of different worlds for a whole different kind of Isekai. Plus, this lets me pick girls and guys I really want to do some smut with without needing to justify a smutty scenario in their own world.

You don't need to know the world they're from, just that they're going to end up somewhere smut-friendly! I'm open to having my partner play them as well, and I could play more of the world into which they have been dumped.

Some lovely choices! Will update as I go.

Some More Basic Ideas/Plot Bunnies

These will just be some very basic ideas, usually with a picture attached. These are things and concepts I enjoy, and I'm happy to just sort of chat out potential concepts here.

Chubby Anime Nerd x Someone handsome/out of her league. A male cosplayer, a jock, an actor, etc.
A Captured Princess x The Breeding that awaits
The sexy swim coach x student, male or female.
A mail-order bride x an unlikely romance or a sexy hell on Earth.
A gorgeous Asian girl x a tourist, exchange student, or other
A tribal girl x a handsome or beautiful adventurer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom