Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun Ideas Starring a Busty Girl

Amberstone117

Planetoid
Hi, and thanks for taking a look at my post. Let me know if any of my ideas strike an interest in you, or if you have your own to add. Thanks for reading.

First, I’d like to say that I like playing a female character who is defined by her large bust size. Most of the ideas below include this element in some way, and I pair particularly well with people who really enjoy breasts. In addition to that, I also pair well with people who have a fun attitude and care about the narrative elements along with all the sexual stuff. I'm here to have fun, get off, and I hope you are, too. I don't ghost people, and I'll always work closely with you at the beginning to make sure we're both 100% on board with everything before we get started. Just let me know which idea(s) catch your eye and shoot me a message :)

I've played with all genders, and I don't care who's behind the keyboard.

If you're interested, feel free to reach out directly on Discord, or PM me here. I roleplay via Discord.

Here are my ideas!

Awkward Family Holidays:
We've always packed grandma's big house in the country with the whole family, extended relatives included, every year. But this year I'm quite a few cup sizes bigger than the one before, and it definitely shows. How does this impact the next few days? How do people interact with me differently? I can see this as being very light and fun, or very explicit and intense, or somewhere in between.

Ageplay/Babysitting:
A mom hires an exceptionally busty girl for her son, knowing it'll grease the wheels and make it even easier to keep him at bay. Or maybe a group of moms bring her along on a trip so this busty girl keeps them occupied? Or maybe a nephew thinks his aunt is "the best" only because of her huge chest. I'd love to explore these themes, but I'll say that I'm interested in the fun/sexy/silly elements of these pairings and not the emotional or intimate angles.

The Busty Tryhard
It's "That Girl" who is always hanging out at the guy's dorm, always finds it easier to make friends with guys than girls. She sits in guys' laps, and does whatever she can to fit in. Of course, she's always on her knees or bent over a dormroom bed on Weekend nights. You know the type.

His Mom's basement:
It's summer between college terms, and I'm living with my boyfriend in a tight, unkempt basement. He isn't the dream guy. He's overweight, selfish, games most of the day, and just sees my tits as a means to get off. This was fine occasionally during college, but now it's 24/7 together. I do like him, but, this will be a tough summer for me. Overall, this one is pretty simple, and there are a lot of directions to go with it, but I like digging into the repulsive nature of the situation.

Influencer House:
This idea came from a video that I watched about influencers sharing a house together, but what I noticed was that all the women were high maintenance and perfect 10s, but the men were definitely not. I like the idea of this combination and seeing where it leads. My character is only an influencer because of her huge chest, but she's paired with these bros who just play video games all day while she spends half her day putting on makeup. Yet, somehow she ends up on her knees for them over and over.

Big Boob Day:
Imagine Veteran's Day, but for girls with huge boobs. Finally, a day where I'm recognized for having to carry these huge things around! For once, it's perfectly acceptable to talk right to my chest, find out how much they weigh, and even titfuck me, to show your appreciation of course. I really enjoy this one taking place across multiple scenes (think a half-off sale at the bra store, chatting with my mom on the phone, boob-themed movie night with friends).

Lots of Cum:
There's a lot of ways we can approach this one. Maybe I'm the girl with a reputation for swallowing, and soon every guy is taking advantage of it. Maybe my boyfriend produces 10x the amount normal guys do and it's a bit hard to handle. For this one, I'm interested in how this changes our lives, how this affects our relationship, and what it would really be like if this really happened.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom