Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Testing and Journalling

2wingS

Moon
If this sounds like I'm airing dirty laundry or bringing way too much drama, then I'll delete the post or even the entire thread.

So about a week or so ago I joined this writing service for a fandom that I'm interested in, and they were very helpful to me, they managed to get me from only one follower to around a hundred followers on Tumblr, and it was amazing and awesome, and it made me happy
But then things started changing, they started ignoring me more and more, and it began to piss me off. They gave me constructive criticism even said I should get some grammar software because that would help me out. but then a particular person mentioned to me that my original character was bland and a mary sue and I tried to discuss it with them

We got to an even standpoint and parted our ways for the day, then because Tumblr's staff is a bunch of idiots who have there heads shoved far up their asses, they ended up deleted my Tumblr, and I talked to them about it, well no more then a few seconds later into the people trying to help me get things working I'm kicked or as some people say now banned from the server

I was banned from an admin who had become my friend, and one of the reasons besides the drama mentioned above and original character bullshit. I didn't call an online user by there first name, and i called them a nickname...

Yea and it was a group decision, go figure.

Sample

"You must use your new-found abilities wisely, if you do not you will find your health, and your mind has taken a toll." the gypsies' words were still echoing through his head as Victor sighed resting his head on his desk, he turned his head seeing the sky was the same it had been for the past 5 weeks, he found the perfect point to stop time during one of those high profile rainstorms that he had heard so much about.

It was the perfect time for his company to rise to powers since they mostly handled donations and large gifts of money to the public in times of crisis.

When the gypsy had first heard what his wish was, she had seemed rather alarmed.

"Are you trying to do something that is evil, then the consequences will be doubled." she had asked her eyes widening, and he shook his head raising his hands up in a sort of defensive stance.

"No my company wants to help people who are in a crisis, from natural disasters to countries who need more resources, but because disasters happen way too quickly it can take people to long to react," he explained looking at her and she had given him what seemed to be at the time a kind smile.

"You are smart and well informed but remember, you are not the only one who can receive these gifts." she had and had given a sad smile
Loosening his tie slightly, the fever within him heating him up, he walked towards the window and leaned against it, so his back was facing the doorway.

"I wonder what she meant, would someone want to use my powers for bad things," he said and shook his head.

How long has it been since I rped, almost a week now

to be be honest I think it's because my confidence has taken a nose dive since that incident

I do want to write with people but I'm just worried that I might get a lot of hate.

Back
Top Bottom