Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Has you mind ever been such a torrent of negative emotions..

Seythe

Super-Earth
The only way you could express it was to get it on paper? I was standing out in the hall, brooding about things in my life that I would not allow myself to dump upon anyone, so I dumped it on the second to last page of my notebook and worked backwards... Nobody will find it. But... Something compels me to put it here, in a journal. A disclaimer: This is not a journal, just a single 3 hour period of me having to put my thoughts onto paper at the time, my thoughts kept coming and coming as I wrote, and much of it may not make sense. But if it does... I welcome your feedback on the manner. Thank you.

-ahem-

To whomever may read this other then myself, I sincerely hope you think no less of me. My mind needed to put some things into storage. This is not a journal, this is a mere spattering of differently colored thoughts... A spatter on a canvas of white, college ruled, paper...

I am white
College rules my life
I am as thin as a sheet of paper... HA!

What is this room?
What is this room we are confined to? 4 walls, filled with temptations, must resist! Lest we're stuck in this room with that tempatation forevermore. Keep telling myself to resist, just can't, have to indulge.
The Human Condition. FUCK THAT, I am not human. Instead, I am a player stuck in the game called LIFE, but there are no spinners to spin, telling me if I succeed. Only my own iron will, standing tall amongst these temptations, all these bad choices floating around me.

Floating, magical harlots, smoking weed; all they want from you is sex.
Which path does one take? When one is faced with choices, resist and persevere, or take on that temptation. What does not kill you... Makes you stronger?? Really?
REALLY?!
Do I feel any stronger than I did that day when I kissed that girl for the first time on that storage shed? I feel like I could learn something frm myself when I was so young... So unrefined... Uninhibited by all the dumb choices I would make, soon to be ashamed, devote to making better choices, slowly getting boxed in...

Back into this room again...

4 walls, temptations calling my name, in that smooth, sexy voice. And I will wonder...

Will they laugh at me? Will I be embarrassed again? What am I so scared of? The world made me like this.
Evil, evil world.

Inhibitions.

Break away from the norm, because deep down, no one wants to fit in. We're only forced to. 4 walls, made of inhibition. Take your mighty hammer, and break them down... If only it were so easy.

My brain spilled today, so invigorating.

Smile pretty....There's something so good about smiling, so inexplicable. Be it that social smile, that confident smile, that laughing-so-hard-my-cheeks-hurt smile. Fuck frowns. That girl that walked past me in the hall, she smiled like "Hey, I really like the way you look."

And I smiled back like... "That's nice."

FUCK THIS ROOM I'M STUCK IN! 4 WALLS!

What would happen? If I chased that girl?
"Oh, I have a boyfriend. --> "I'm really busy." --> "You're fugly."

Oh... Inhibition's a room, I want to break out of... So badly...

How much do people talk to themselves? Really? Is the world so full of hate and judgemental sacks that we can only be true to ourselves? If the world is our sea, then oxygen must be our self expression, as we sit alone in submarines. A little extreme, maybe. Spilling from the mind of a single... Pessimist? Deep down I am. I put so much effort into looking optimistic not just to others, but to myself...

My God...

Do we trick ourselves into thinking we're someone we're not? What happened to little Joey who used to love playing soccer? He trolls around the mall now looking to get into a girls pants. Where will he be in 30 or 40 years? He'll be sitting in a van with no windows, waiting for the school bell to ring...

More temptations, as I go from being that young hopeless romantic to asking girls for their numbers... How far will I go? My ire is not what it was 2 horus ago, I'm just sounding worried and pissy. Fuck. That. Nobody likes a bitch.

Back
Top Bottom