Fx Any Searching for some dark roleplay fun

Hello!

I am Penny and I have been roleplaying for over a decade. In fact, my roleplaying history has stemmed back to the Neopets and MSN groups days. The thing that has changed? My roleplays have grown darker and there’s smut, of course! I have a full time job, so I won’t be online all day every day, but I will try and send a response several times a week. Sometimes you’ll get multiple responses a day or only a time or two a week - it all depends on what kind of week I’m having. I’ll keep you posted either way. I am looking for a literate/semi-literate partner - male or female. Your gender does not matter to me. I, myself, can play an excellent male character and I am a female! If you’re looking for someone to play a male role, reach out to me. I’d be willing to for the right role!

I am looking for a partner who will provide at least a paragraph per reply. No one-liners, please. Good grammar is a must, too. I prefer to have a mix of a good plot and smut. I get bored of back-to-back sex scenes. I need a good story and a nice buildup. Speaking of, we can chat about the plot and set up the story via BM messages or Discord.

What I’m looking for
  • Boss x Employee (affair, manipulation, blackmail, abuse, etc.)
  • Teacher/Professor x Student
  • Stepbrother x Stepsister
  • Boyfriend x Girlfriend
  • Husband x Wife
  • Husband’s Best Friend x Wife
  • Father’s friend x Daughter
  • Mafia Boss x Woman
  • Drug dealer x Girlfriend
  • Neighbor x Woman
  • Shows I like: The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, Suits, The Vampire Diaries, Shameless
  • If you don’t see something you’re into, please send it to me anyway and we can discuss! There are so many potential pairings.

Themes I like in roleplays
  • Affairs
  • Dark themes
  • Manipulation
  • Blackmail
  • Abuse/violence
  • BDSM
  • Age gaps (older male with younger female)
  • Humiliation
  • Non-con
  • Drugs
  • Arguments
  • Multiple characters
  • Power play
  • High Society (New York City)
  • Romance

Things I don’t like in roleplays
  • Godmoding
  • Unrealistic body dimensions
  • Hardcore gore, bathroom play