Fx Male Current Mood : Father x Daughter

Faebianna

Banned
Banished
Para/Multi Para
3rd Person
MC 15yo
80 Sex / 20 Story

I would love for you to hit me up with your daddy/daughter plot ideas; but here are a few ideas too~

I don't know why... but there's just something about the idea of a fathers heavy beefy body... covering and crushing the life out of me... powerfucking my small helpless fragile body into the bed, filled with madness, guilt, lust and love... that just does it for me~

Plot 1 Surprise! You Have a Daughter~
Core Links: Obsession and Fixation on Each Other.

You are a happily married man with a beautiful wife, kids, and a 15yo intern you've recently been nailing every day at work~

Then, one day, you receive a paternity test in the mail stating that you are the father of one Dove Cameron (or any alt face claim below).

The name immediately grabs your attention. Its the same name as the high school intern you've been making your personal cum dumpster every night at work. She'd only let you take her up that tight little ass though, telling you that her pussy is reserved for someone special.

Included in the paternity report is an sd chip of the two of you boning like bunnies in the desert, multiple times in multiple places~

What now Daddy? đź’‹

Plot 2: 15th Birthday!

Its your pretty girls 15th Birthday! However she has always had serious self esteem issues that the really pretty ones tend to develop when they're kind and caring.

You have always seen your baby as a work of art. As such, for her birthday, she agrees to let you record her to see herself through your eyes.

Birthday Recording (nsfw) (Emily)
Baby's First Orgasm~ (nsfw) (Emily)

Unfortunately, things can never be the same. Are you the type to consume and destroy beauty in a fit of madness love and lust... or the type to worship it?

Plot 3: Gamer Girl (credit goes to Assume)

Alright! Lets expand on your gamer idea. Hes been a gamer most of his life and raises his daughter in that scene~ Father and Daughter hit the conventions as a duo, but she always goes in cosplay. He is her main assistant so knows her body intimately from all the various fittings and wardrobe mishap saves.

Maybe She's also a damn good comic artist and channels her teen hormonal naughty side through drawing westernized hentai of the games they play. Most of her comic strips are of their adventures of course with him coming to rescue her being sexually violated by mammoth membered beasts and her saving him from the tongues and clutches of cock craving monster girls?

But her fanbase has been demanding a ship of the main characters and she's began drawing them in intimate moments that are both graphic and sweet?

Thats how the seed of incestual wonder gets planted in her brain anyway~

I also think it would be fun if they cuddled while gaming together , changing whose on top, from the cuddle times when she was a little girl. More than one time they've gotten exited over fighting a hard boss and he unconsciously pressed his game hard on against her and she's unconsciously grinded on it, victory resulting in hard cuddles and open mouthed laughing kisses as they rode the rush together? It started as unconcious but soon evolved to excited anticipation~

Cute gaming positions examples~
1 2

Sound fun?

Father Cock Claim (Nsfw~)

Optional Daughter Face Claims (Work in progress)

Dove Cameron
Shirin
Claire
Sammy
Samarah
Allisen Casey
Emily Bloom
Lilly , 2
Ana Kivtko

Last edited:
Love daddy daughter. Happy to play any of the stories you outlined, or variations there-of. I like the idea of him having to be coersive/manipulative, but her also being inquisitive. Both should know it's wrong and that there are consequences. Love faces Sammy, Samarah and Caitlyn. Hit me up if you'd like to talk more.

Back
Top Bottom