Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suggestion Linked text

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Can't remember if there was a thread somewhere to make comments about the changes to the site post-update. Either way, the way websites are linked to text now on the site sucks, with the font color being very very similar to the default color. If I go on mobile, the difference is better, but site-wise it's not great.

Is there a way behind the scenes that this can be changed?

I have 20/10 reading vision. If you want to suggest something you should be specific, because I am literally incapable of seeing the problem.

Not trying to be snarky, just, chances are any adjustment I made would not be an improvement.

Sorry, no problem.
So my issue is that when you link text it appears like this
It is a light colour that looks fairly similar to white text. If you have a paragraph of text with one or two links inside, it's hard to tell unless what's written makes it obvious.
My idea would be to change it to a darker colour like this to make it stand out a bit more.

Also sometimes it appears blue, other time like a light purple. The light purple is worse, but I don't know what causes the difference, whether it's in PMs vs Thread or something else. Either way, I'm fairly certain it was darker pre-update, which was better in my opinion. Not sure if others have had the same issues as I have

Ah, gotcha. The purple text is really similar to the white though. If I look at the site on my mobile, the purple is a lot better than on my computer. The blue stands out fine, you can see there is something different with the text. Is it possible for the off-site link colour to change at all?

Just curious...do you think it might be your settings? My eyes are not the greatest and the links do not look anything like the white text on either my phone or computer.

Hopefully these are better?

@Lala Can be any number of possible issues. f.lux during usage time, some other temperature adjustment or miscalibration, color blindness, etc.

Back
Top Bottom