Fx Male The Dark Side of L.A.

Undisclosed_Desires7

Super-Earth
It was typical LA night and one would lose themselves easily into the bustle of night life. However, in a small bar situated away from the bustling downtown, here was a humble and unlikely girl who we’d know as Katy Perry today.

Through the rickety door of the bar, there was some bustling as there truckers, regulars, and girl groups chattered and contributed to the bar’s nightlife. There were men who roared laughing about stories and jokes they shared with each other, while some others tried their luck to hit on the girls while receiving giggles and condescending playful comments in return.

All the meanwhile, Katheryn sat on a stool at the back of the dive bar. A lone light shone down on her as she strum at her guitar and sang into the shitty microphone. She tried to ignore the waitress shouting at the bartender, the two truckers heckling her as they played pool, and just focused on the music. She closed her eyes, willed away the distractions and sang, and tried to pretend she didn’t feel like throwing up from her nerves.

She had on a pair of tight faded blue jeans and a peach colored blouse. Her raven hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she had on the wispiest hint of makeup. She sat uncomfortably on her stool as she continuously tried her best to focus internally on her voice, music, and channeling her emotions into her music.

There was a smattering of applause as the final notes of her last song rang through the bar and died. Soon, however, everyone continued with what they were doing, again ignoring Katheryn presence.

She shyly cleared her throat and tried to smile as she almost whispered into the mic, “Ummm...thank you. I’m Katheryn Hudson. Have a great night.”

Then she got up and hurriedly rushed off stage, inconspicuously making way over to the bar.

Josh sat in this dump of a bar, a man of his prestigious job usually wouldn't be in a lowly place like this but sometimes he would come to this place even if it did leave an awful stench on his expensive suits. It was convenient and the place did have some strong drinks.

One of the main reasons he would go to these shady bars would be to spot any young attractive women, he would approach them and introduce himself as an agent to the stars, which was a half truth. They would talk, have a few drinks before she was on her knees, sucking his cock. It's funny what a small opportunity of fame can do to people.

He was here again tonight but this time he heard a voice that was quite soft and very unexpected in a place like this. He downed his whiskey that left his throat slightly burning before turning on the barstool to see a young voluptuous girl performing with a guitar. She looked so innocent as she plucked the strings and hit all the right notes.

Josh watched her, taking in every small movement of hers. Eventually she gave her name and got up and left from her small set, heading towards the back of the bar.

Josh continued to watch her in the dim light, wondering if he should approach her. He ordered another drink and thought about it.

-----------

Looking to make this a long term and detailed story stretching over quite sometime throughout the career of Katy Perry. Going from her struggling beginnings as she is degraded and forced to do thing she would rather not to her super stardom. The starter can be changed to something else. Might be open to changing the celebrity though I am very much in the mood for Katy. I do also like Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea and Taylor Swift.
--------

This is a bit different for me as well as lately I have mostly been playing male roles. I'd be open to be playing the male characters if someone did actually want to play as the lead female.

I may be more picky on the story if I am to play as the female as I would prefer to probably play as the males.

When you message let me know what gender you intend to play as, I do have this some of these ideas posted in a different thread.

Here is the different thread -
Mx Female - My Lustful Desire

Do let me know if you have some other slice of life ideas similar to what I may be interested in. Very much so into cheating themed stories now.

A few things about me. I'm a detailed and long term orientated writer that has been doing this kind of stuff for a number of years. I do like quite a mix of plot to go alongside the smut.

I'm happy to discuss things in OOC chat, brainstorm and plans things before we dive into it and get to know my partner a bit if we are in it for the long haul but all good if you aren't into that.

I'm happy to write through a thread, pms, discord or Google docs.

I tend to do a few paragraphs and would prefer the same back. My posting frequency varies from daily, to every few days to perhaps once a week.

If you have other slice of life ideas that you think will suit me or are similar let me know.

Do let me know what gender/characters you intend to play since some of my prompts are in other thread categories.

My kinks would be: Gags, Anal, Biting, Kidnapped, Branding Another, Chaining Another, Coercion and Blackmail, Collaring Another, Competition with Others, Degradation, Dirty Talking, Face Slapping, Hair Pulling, Multiple Partners, Oral, Paddles, Roughhousing, Humilation, Public Sex, Lingerie, Stockings, Short/Tight Dresses, Slutty Clothing, Choking, Facials, Cumshots, Recording, Blackmail, Blowjobs, Deepthroat, Non Con/Dub Con, Age Play, Intoxication, Drugs, Cheating, talking on the phone while having sex/blowjob, Car Sex, Written On, Spit, Interracial, Small Cocks, Large Cocks, Foot Play.

More on here
F-list - Warning

Hope to hear from people soon :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom