Cockodile Tears new search

So I've been rather offline for the past few months. I am just getting back into searching for new RPs, and I just got through a rather busy rather draining and extremely emotional time in my life. I had a previous search thread, but I want to make a fresh one. It will be largely similar, just updated for new ideas and to be currently accurate.

1. Introduction
2. About me.
3. RPing with me
4. Kinks
  1. Mandator/strictly desired
  2. Probably Yes
  3. No
  4. FUCK NO
5. Ideas

[BGCOLOR=rgb(209, 213, 216)]1. Intorduction[/BGCOLOR]
I would like to also say before getting to the search, I am not the best person at responding in a fair amount of time. I can often have stressful periods, and I can't always predict them as well as I wish I could. I don't try to leave people hanging, but I may do it from time to time, and I am always accepting of an OOC check in to see how I'm doing or if I'm still interested (Within reason). People I currently RP with can testify to this. If you're expecting an every single day post, I'm sorry I can't fulfill all the time. Some days may have constant back and forths rapidly, some may be days between, some may be once a day, it depends. The time when I do have on I will reply as much as I can, but sometimes I just bug off for a few days. Send me a message or ask me what's up please. No response does not mean I'm quitting, and though I have done ghost quits before, I am trying to be better about informing people when and if I no longer want to RP with them. This goes both ways though. I don't demand an every day post, and I don't get mad if you have to take a hiatus to do your own shit. Real Life is important.
TL;DR I'm not perfect, please have patience with me.

[BGCOLOR=rgb(209, 213, 216)]2. About me[/BGCOLOR]
Onto myself to give a bit of description so you know what I am like. I am rather introverted. I play a lot of games and am often distracted. I live in Eastern Standard time. Look up New York time as some sights call it that for whatever reason. I cannot at this time state times I will be actively online. Generally I am asleep by 2 AM my time, though not always. Generally I am up by 12 PM my time, not always, and any time between these points (12PM to 2 AM) is time I would have to RP. I am fine with shorter RPs, but I prefer longer. a 2 paragraph minimum is something I do not make a rule per se but would ask to keep in mind. (Two paragraphs, not one line then another one line two enters later). If we talk OOC, I will often bring up whatever is on my mind. If you ask me what's up, I'm probably going to answer and know before hand the response could be anything from games to movies, to semi-political stuff and other nonsense. If you don't want to talk about something, I respect that, but I'm not a mind reader so if a particular subject does not interest you or bothers you, just let me know, I will gladly change the subject. I try my best to respect the other person, and would rather you tell me the truth than for me to blather on and continue to do something you don't like.

[BGCOLOR=rgb(209, 213, 216)]3. About Rping with me[/BGCOLOR]
About me as an RPer. I am a sexual sub, no exceptions. I will not play a dom. Now, there are baits so to speak. For example, playing a dom who ends up being conquered and turning into a sub soon after. If I play multiple characters, one will be a more dominant than the other, but between your character and mine, yours will be the dom. Only exceptions I can see for this would be weird, such as you having 2 or more characters, 1 a dom and 1 a sub, and I would play people who are to the dom subbed but to the sub are more so dominant. Again, this is a weird arrangement, but not an impossible one and certainly an interesting one.

I will go over kinks in a later passage, but for a general idea of what you're getting into with me. I like mind break. I like giant cocks. I am a masochist (though not a goresexual). I have some weirder kinks, but the weirder ones (Or ones I consider and recognize to be even less mainstream) will be left under an optionals list. I love hentai, and often if you ask for a pic I would default to hentai or google anime girls. I kind of go down the rungs though 1-descriptions 2-hentai 3-photographs found through google images. There's never really been any change to this. I am a writer and I like to write. So if the idea of fucking a girl till she begs for more, or some slapping around doesn't interest you, I probably won't either.

I will do any pairings. Guy X guy, Girl x Girl, Guy X girl, Girl X Guys, Guy X Girls, trap, futa. Now, if you want me to play just girls or just guys, I have no problem. It's an RP, a fantasy, we'll play what we agree to and like. I say this less as a demand and more so as giving incentive to ask if desired or to calm fears of "fuck no you sick etc." I'm a laid back bitch. I don't care what your into. If we're compatible we're compatible. If not, I hope you find someone else to have fun with. Given the things I've said so far you can probably tell I'm not one to talk. Saying this, Yuri is probably the bottom rung in terms of my interests. Girl X Futa I would not label as simple yuri, but Yuri, girl x girl no cock no anything, is probably my least favorite. Still the scenario interests me, we'll talk

[BGCOLOR=rgb(209, 213, 216)]4. Kinks/greater interests[/BGCOLOR]

The following are near mandatory.

Mind Break or force of some kind
Big Dicks (Pref. On your male characters or futa characters)
At least something of the following.
  1. hair pulling
  2. slapping (Can be with cock)
  3. choking
  4. stepping on
While not mandatory per se, I would say an honorable mention is degradation.
Degrading language. Talking down to my character/insulting them or degrading actions

The following are things I'm good with that I would ask for if you wanted.

stomach bulge- cock deforming the body while inside of someone being too big
Cervical penetration- a cock entering a woman's womb
Older guys x younger girls- having a daddy
incest- keep it in the family
orgasm denial- not allowing someone to reach climax for extended period of time, usually after some form of sexually explicit incident getting them ready
Costumes- short of nurse or latex/gimp, I like a fair bit of dress up.
Fantasy races- kemonomimi, draph, elven, fairy, dragon, etc
NTR/Cheating- fucking a person without the person they are in a relationship with knowing/right in front of them.
Harem- 1 guy, lots of girls. 1 girl, lots of guys. 1 guy, lots of guys. 1 girl, lots of girls.
only possible in hentai- characters having hearts in their pupils, breaking the laws of physics/sanity, etc
Bad End/Dark Fantasy- A plot in which the villain wins or the ending for the hero is bad, such as the hero winning only for the love to have been driven mad, or only winning to lose later
Body swapping- Not exactly a kink really, just cool in concept for something like this.
Corruption- a character starting out in the right/morally good and ending up altered to wrong/morally bad.
Surrender- a person/group are in opposition to another, but are forced to surrender to opponent.
crossdressing/traps/you get it- guys in girls clothing. Can include girls in guys clothing.
servant becomes master- hinted at before, this involves someone of lower stature/position ending up in charge of someone, such as a butler fucking his employer or a slave fucking his owner.
Impregnation- Pregnancy is not a big thing for me, but I enjoy impregnation not or a physical level but on a mental level. The ticks of the mind after raw sex, worrying about it, devoting yourself to someone even if you hate them because you'd be screwed otherwise.

These are the nos
bathroom play
snuff
Broken bones or such
Torture
Dismemberment, or amputation
Playing a milf- key word being Mother. I don't want to play the sexual romance partner for a character who could be my character's own son.

These are the fuck nos
Anything breaking Terms and Rules of service
Kids, lolis, anything too young.
abortion
anything too bloody. (Count a cup of blood or more being too much)

[BGCOLOR=rgb(209, 213, 216)]5. Ideas[/BGCOLOR]

As a note before I begin, all of these are intended to be set ups for ideas, these are more so background for the ideas, and I have no set path for them or anything, meaning I am open to suggestions and alterations from partners if you have any. All of these ideas are meant to be tailored and altered to suit the person I am rping with.

One Ring to Rule Them All
(No this has nothing to do with LoTR)
The story takes place in a fantasy world. In this world crazy fantasies and adventures happen every day, and anything is possible. Your character is a young adventurer, just starting out. He is good natured yet excitable, and hopes to one day be the greatest of the adventurers in his guild. He is put on a team with some of the high ranking female adventurers, ones who turn out to be rather bitchy to him when he introduces himself. They see him as nothing more than a liability on the mission and as such don't want much to do with him. They are tasked with investigating a local area where people have been going missing. The group tracks down the source and discover it to have been caused by a strange monster who was abducting people to use them however he pleased. The reason this monster could do this was a strange ring it had. This ring has the power to impose the wearer's ring on those it desires. Unlucky for it the girls struck before he could use it. Not knowing the truth or the ring has powers, the situation resolves, and the ring falls into your hands. This ring which has the power to force others to obey your words is now in your possession, and no one knows what it is or what it does. When you find out, you can't help but want to use it. With this all your wildest fantasies can come true. Those strong women will bend to your will, they will obey and apologize for their rude behavior, they were serve him, as nothing more than his slaves.

The Fall of a Nation (This can take place in any setting or Genre)
This RP would take place at the end of a major war. Your country and mine had been at war for some time, but finally the war ended with the fall of my nation. The royals were either outright killed or enslaved. The citizens are all reduced to less than human. They no belong to your nation, as nothing more than property. This RP I can see happening a few ways, though I am open to suggestions. The 1 way I see it going would be for you to play either the king or general 1 of your nation, who is handed the princess/es of the toppled nation as prizes/belongings. Another way I can see this is to have your character(s) be (a) soldier(s) whom uses the position of the kingdom is in to invade a home/homes and raid them and the people in them, taking whatever he wants. Granted this is more of a short term RP, but open to ideas extensions and improvements.

It's all a game
So this is going to be a hard one to explain, so try and follow along. This RP will take place in the future, think SAO or Accel World for a reference here Or in some ways the matrix(?). The mind itself is used to connect to the internet due to neural implants. You can play a game online moving your character in the game same way you would in the real world, your body IRL put into a sleep like state to prevent IRL movement while in the game. Games have advanced a long way. Here's the twist and where you need to follow along. Your character is an AI. Most games have AIs that are put in charge of the games to make sure that everything runs smoothly and no one is at risk. The Ai you play is an experimental one, it has been designed to try and create more realistic NPCs, and your AI character is put forth into the game to be tested. You take on the role of an NPC, and you gain that NPCs pre-programmed memories and history character traits etc. This works a little too well though, as your AI forgets he even is an AI and believes himself to be the character in the game and that the game is the "real world." Your character can't tell the difference between real players and other NPCs, and simply is confused by the actions of others of his kind. He soon realizes though that he has the powers of the AI, able to shape and change the world, and even affect the minds of the NPC and real life players who are connected to this game world.

Gangs
So this one I don't have much of an idea for really, but this is what I have. My character's family consists of her, her brother, her father and mother. They move to a small town in the country, but weren't warned of the danger in this town before they moved. As soon as they arrive problems start, the home being in a sorry state, and that night some men came to welcome them to the neighborhood. They belong to a local gang that basically has a death grip on the neighborhood. The cops don't fuck with them. The cops are outnumbered by the massive gang, and the gang isn't afraid to kill or worse if someone angers them. They have free reign of the town, one secluded in the woods, and everyone knows that if a member of the gang says something you listen for fear of death or worse. My character is quite cute, and the gang is happy to have "a new piece of meat" in town. They're told if we try to leave or tell anyone then they'll kill her brother and father and do worse to my character and her mother. They are now stuck in a town where they can be assaulted or taken advantage of by the gang at any time and they can't escape. You would play gang member(s) and my main would be the girl who just moved to town (Mother too if you want) and possibly some girls in town. It's open really.

I own the devil
I would play the devil, no not satan just a devil. My character is the type who likes to challenge people to games and contests and know she has an unfair advantage. She is contractually bound to abide by the rules of the game and grant the winner what they want, but usually she's the winner. Your character is challenged to a game and loses. Through a bit of a loophole my character is caught off guard, as she thought that he'd already stated his prize, but he had posed a hypothetical. Your character has now won the game and can ask for anything he wants, and so he tells the devil his demand "I wish I was your master." Without choice my character is forced to grant your character's request, and I am now your servant. Though you are a simple human, you own the devil and all her power, and your word is her command.

A train full of troubles
In the city the train breaks down on a hot day. The trains for years now have been segregated because of the worry of males assaulting the women. The women ride up front, the men in back. The air conditioning in this particular train is broke, so the back cars are all burning hot while the front cars are nice and cold, and due to the break down the train will be stuck in place for over 5 hours while they try and fix the problem. Eventually the men have enough of the blistering heat in the hot box and force their way into the front cars, the women instantly arguing against this and calling for them to go back, but the men are too hot and tired to put up with this shit and force their way into the room. The women cower, none wanting to get close to the men. The men are in the women's car for the first time. They're nice, the woman aren't crowded, and they're leagues better than what the men get. Hours to pass, there's nothing to do with them stuck in this train, and some of the women's fears begin to come true.

Back
Top Bottom