Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Singularity F return: Parasitic Debauchery (Rin-san and Potter-kun)

Rin-san

Planetoid
Prologue: Fuyuki Hive-mind.

The whole city was dark. The Grail War here had clearly, however, turned very disastrous, as what one could not see from above, the ground was clearly covered in worms. Bodies lay about, drained dry and sucked out of all possible nutrients and meat to feed them. Of the few walking bodies, they were only all female, completely infested, their bodies clearly having been altered, thighs having become a bit plumper, while their breasts have grown, swelled a bit to a larger size, leaking drops of milk, made more suitable for the man who had caused all this.

Amidst some rubble from a clear fight that had taken place only mere minutes ago, two figures fawned over one man, while his servant stood near him. Medusa watched, albeit moaning softly herself. After all, Shinji had infested her first to enhance her capabilities, and most importantly, her loyalty. She could feel it, the worms squirming inside of her pussy and ass, her legs shaking and buckling as she tried to stay still. One soon fell out, plopping onto the ground covered in pussy juice, its body wriggling on the ground in a pool of her juices.

Before her, two other girls had fallen. Rin and a new servant, Ishtar. She could tell this Rin hadn't come from here. After all, she was ordered to dispatch her and Shirou earlier to stop both of them from opposing Shinji. This Rin had come from another time, with a rather similar looking servant to her. Despite how strong she looked, somehow they had dealt with both easily. Both of them had worms wriggling inside of their ass and pussy, and were both struggling to resist. But with Shinji's tantalizing cock in front of their face, she knew they would both fall.

"N.. neve..." Rin struggled. For all her resistance, her body failed her first, as her mouth opened up. Soon, she had it wrapped around his thick, fat cock, going down on it as Ishtar watched with a horrified face. Rin's eyes fluttered, widening with joy and happiness as she served her new Master. His meat plowed into her gullet multiple times, choking that tight little neck till he plunged it deep inside, unloading inside of her mouth, a thick, healthy serving of jizz, as well as a special little something, as Ishtar could see something else wriggling down Rin's throat. "N...nooo!" Before she could try to flee, Medusa held her down, as Shinji pulled out of Rin's cum-filled mouth, letting her guzzle it down as he decided to give Ishtar a taste too. His disgusting cock forced it's way in, plowing inside and anchoring inside, giving a sense of hopelessness as Ishtar pushed futilely. The man cackled madly, as he had his fun with her, before she too could feel his cock throbbing inside of her throat. Her gagged moaning meant nothing, muffled pleas going nowhere as she could soon feel the first flood of jizz ejecting with hard force from his cock. There was so much, that even a Servant like her couldn't keep up. Her eyes soon rolled up to the back of her head, as she could feel it squirming down her throat, wriggling down into her stomach.

After a few minutes, the Servant fell hard with a thud to the ground, next to her former master, both of them with immense amounts of jizz flowing from their lips. "Mm~ Such a good look for both of these sluts, don't you agree, Rider? I've gotten so much stronger! Kehahaha! Screw everyone! I'll control all of you losers! I've become powerful! All you bitches are mine! Mine!" He snickered as he looked at their shivering bodies, before snapping his fingers, letting his worms crawl over and swarm their bodies, infesting every hole and part of them.

"Alright, hurry up. Get up you dumb sluts!" Once every worm had crawled inside each girl, they both slowly began to get up on Shinjis command. Rin and Ishtar looked at him, before giving wide, forced smiles, looking almost quite creepy. "Master~" both girls replied, before they crawled over to him. "That's right sluts, come to your owner. Turn around and spread your asses wide open, so that I can fuck the shit out of you both!" They happily complied, turning around, and placing each hand on their asses, pulling their plump rears to expose their holes. "F-fuck us please! We're sorry for disobeying you! Fill us with more of your generosity!" He grinned, as he approached Rin first, and as he fucked her wild, Rin's tongue hanging out as her whole body jumped with each thrust, his fingers fucked Ishtar in the ass. "Just wait slut! Once I'm done with this whore here, I'll get you next!"

Rider watched with a heavy feeling in her chest, a mix of her own feelings, and of a literal worm inside of her. There was no hope here...

Ritsuka awoke in a cold sweat his eyes shooting up as he shot up, his breath ragged. What was that sight...that city covered in worms...all those women and those two girls in particular. Who was the man commanding all those worms...was he real? Or had that all just been one giant nightmare. He looked around and finally remembered where he was. He was on a beach, taking a much earned vacation with some of his servants.

He was bare chested, his chest covered in a small sheen layer of sweat and wearing a pair of green swimming trunks. His body was well toned, it had to be with all the battles he had fought recently. He looked out onto the sands of the beach and the ocean. He saw her servants having a good time, splashing around and play. He smiled slightly, happy to see them having a good time, that had earned this break just as much as he had. Still, that nightmare lingered in his mind...those worms and that city....His body shivered slightly as he tried to force that image from his mind and just focus on having a good time with his servants.

"Something wrong, Sempai?" Mash walked up to Ritsuka. She noticed him wake up so suddenly, looking quite alert, scared stiff. Placing her palms on his forehead, Mash checked his temperature, wiping his face clean as well. "Sempai, do you have a nightmare fever? Whatever it was, it's okay now. After all, your shield is here." A gentle, warm smile came over her face. She was quite emitting of warmth, almost soothing it immediately.

"Master! Are you okay?!" Running over, Jeanne rush over to check on him. As soon as he got up, it felt as though each servant detected his distress. Soon, Raikou, Nero, and Shiki came all over. All of them soon began to fawn over him. "Are you okay?" "Master, are you doing well?!" "Master, is there something wrong??"

Last edited:
"Mash...." Ritsuka spoke softly, bringing his hand up to Mash's cheek and gently cupping it as he offered his first servant a small smile. "I had a small nightmare during my nap but I'm okay now that you are here." His smiled widened as his other servants approached, their concern for him calming his nerves. Now though, the lust from having seen that nightmare was at the forefront, a large bulge now apparent in his swimming trunks as he looked to his servants.

"Sorry to ask...but could you all help your Master relive some stress?" He asked with tinted red cheeks and a silly grin as his cock throbbed in his trunks, clearly in need of attention as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against Mash's, his tongue lashing against her own lips, seeking to gain entry to her mouth as he waited to see how the other servants would react.

"S-sempai! Mmpgh~" Mash's lips opened up as she felt his tongue attempting to gain entry, allowing it to enter and come inside, exploring all over inside, as Mash let her own tongue dance with Sempai and share saliva. Her hands moved on their own, as she moved his hand underneath the skirt of her bathing suit, feeling his fingers stroking against the lines of her pussy beneath her panties.

"L-let me deal with this one!" Jeanne got down onto her knees, as she worked to undo his trunks. His green trunks came down his legs, as she watched his erect meat slowly rise up in front of her face. Opening her mouth, the Saint of Orleans took the throbbing, pulsating head of his cock inside, licking underneath the glans and slurping up any dirt, cleaning it up quite nicely as she savored the taste. "L-let me help as well!" Kneeling close next to Jeanne, Nero's head lowered underneath till she could see his hanging balls, cupping them with one hand, as she leaned in to lick them. Her pink tongue lathered and spreaded her saliva all over his hairy nutsacks, occasionally gathering up all sorts of stuff and swallowing them up. She'd even lick the shaft when she could, sharing it with the saint.

Moving behind, Raikou lifted his head, before setting it down softly on her nude, soft pillowly breasts. "Please, rest nicely on my chest, Master. I will be here to comfort you should you fall asleep again, ehe." As if to follow up, Shiki took his other free hand, placing it on her breasts. "Please, feel these up to your liking as well~"

Last edited:
Ritsuka eagerly kissed Mash, his tongue lashing against her own and swirling around inside her mouth as he felt his head rest between Raikou's large breasts as his cock was engulfed by Jeanne's lovely mouth as she eagerly licked and sucked on his throbbing cock, his pre-cum dripping into her mouth and throat as Nero attended to his swollen balls as his hand eagerly squeezed Shiki's breast, her flesh molding beneath his skilled digits as he let out a moan into Mash's mouth before he pulled away.

"Ahhhh....you all are amazing...I want to fuck each of you...who should be first..." Ritsuka inquired, a large grin on his face. There was a bit of a contest they had come up with to decide these things. The girls would both pleasure him and each other and whoever came last would be the first one he fucked as a reward. He was eager to see if they would engage in that competition once more.

"P-please! Do me first Master!" Jeanne quickly answered, "After all, I'm tending to your swollen meat!" Moving up, Nero objected. "No fair! I came here as well, and I'm getting his hanging balls ready. After all, I worked up all his semen, so I should receive all of Master's seed today!" Fully enveloping her breasts around his head, Raikou leaned in forward, as if to only allow him to hear her voice. "Fufu... you know who is the best at pleasuring you. Why don't you allow me to satisfy your desires, Master..?" His grip on Shikis breast tightened, as her hands clamped down on his own. "Clearly, you know that I'm willing to do whatever it is you'd like. I'm open and ready for any position, Master~"

Watching all the other female servants fond and fight over him, Mash seemed to waiver for a few minutes. After all, these were all legendary or powerful figures in history and time. However, she soon steeled herself, as she planted another kiss on his mouth, before pulling off, gasping after swallowing a mouthful of his saliva. "Sempai! Let me warm you up!" They all soon ramped up their own efforts, fingering themselves, pleasuring his body, and getting his own meat stiff and ready. How could one man choose between all of them?

Back
Top Bottom