Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for Partners that Play Canon Male Characters (Marvel, InuYasha & More!) - New Plot Added 02/14/2020

romancerper

Planetoid
Introduction

Hello! I am a 22 y.o. female roleplayer that typically plays female characters opposite male characters. That being said, I don't care what gender you identify as as long as the character you play as is male. I am also seeking a roleplay partner that I have a lot in common with regarding how we conduct our roleplays, so if you aren't literate, detailed, and looking for a long-term roleplay, I am not the partner for you.

About Me

Here are some other things you should know about having me as a partner:
  1. I am a busy person. I have a full-time job, working nights, twelve-hour shifts. I also have a pretty busy family life.​
  2. Kind of going off the above point, I will try to answer you at least every other day. You'll get more frequent responses from me if I'm really into the roleplay, but I will do my best to answer everyone at minimum twice a week. I will let you know if and why it will may be less than that at times.​
  3. If I don't answer you at least once per week, feel free to gently nudge me. Sometimes, I'm busy and forget. That doesn't mean I don't want to roleplay.​
  4. I go through phases. There will be weeks at a time (on occasion) that I just don't feel like roleplaying because I'm too tired or there is too much going on. Before these spells, I will let you know that I have to put our thread on pause for a little while. I will return. I promise.​
  5. If I lose interest in a roleplay, I will let you know. I used to ghost, mostly because I hated telling people that I just could not roleplay with them for one reason or another, but I understand that that isn't professional.​
  6. I get carried away. I certainly do not care about length as long as you do give some detail as well something to work with. There are times where I will write a very long response, and just understand it's because I'm excited and the roleplay is fun for me. I don't expect you to match it.​
  7. Please no text talk (unless our characters are, indeed, texting) or *action*.
  8. I like smut, but I like plot and romance just as much. So please, please, please don't make it all about sex! Sexual themes and smut should occur naturally, when the timing feels right relative to the relationship between our characters and the circumstances. Sexual tension and the building of trust and/or a relationship are just as important!​
  9. Regarding the above point, generally, I play a sub or a switch. I don't like anything violent or anything to do with toilet play. I'm not big on anal, but I'll do it if it something you must have. I like including pregnancy and have a slight breeding kink but this isn't a must for me. I also prefer a mix of rough and slow sex, depending on what is going on in the actual plot. Light BDSM is okay, but I'm big on aftercare! I'm also big on foreplay.​
  10. I do not roleplay with anyone under the age of 18.
FANDOMS
This thread is geared towards my current cravings regarding fandoms. If you want to see my thread that is about original ideas, please refer to this link: HERE.

Currently, I am craving roleplays for the following fandoms and ships:

• Dragon Ball Z
    • Vegeta x Bulma
  • Full-Metal Alchemist
    • Edward x Winry
  • InuYasha
    • InuYasha x Kagome​
    • Sesshomaru x Kagome​
  • Marvel/MCU
    • Bucky x Natasha
    • Logan x Natasha
    • Loki x Sif​
    • Loki x Sigyn​
    • Steve x Natasha​
    • Tony x Fem!Bruce Banner
    • Tony x Natasha​
  • Naruto
    • Kakashi x Sakura
    • Shikamaru x Temari
  • Ranma 1/2
    • Ranma x Akane​

• The Lord of the Rings
    • Aragorn x Arwen​

PLOT

Generally, I like the following elements/settings (bolded are my absolute favorite things to include in a roleplay but not necessities):
  • Historical
  • Fantasy
  • Mythical or Supernatural Creatures
  • Sci-Fi​
  • Futuristic​
  • Post-apocolyptic​
  • Royalty
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Soulmates​
  • Forbidden Love​
  • Spoils of War/Prisoner of War
  • Friends with Benefits​
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Friends to Lovers​
  • Family Dynamics/Pregnancy/Building a Family
  • Marriage
  • Comfort/Hurt
  • Angst
  • A/B/O Dynamics
  • Slice of Life
  • Domestic Life
  • School Life
Just so you know, I like playing canon storylines, but canon divergence/AUs are so much fun! If you have an idea for one, hit me up! I have a few ideas for plot below, but obviously, feel free to suggest your own plots!

PLOT IDEAS

CANON-BASED
Behind Closed Doors: Just how did Bulma and Vegeta end up together? I always thought it was a physical relationship that, over time, became much more. Of course, I think by the time Bulla comes around, there is some love there, even if Vegeta doesn't really express it.​

Fixing the Mirai Timeline: When Mirai Trunks returns from the past, he brings the Dragon Balls with him, allowing his mother to make a wish she has been desperate to make since she had lost everything dear to her. This is an idea I had where Bulma wishes everyone that had been killed by the Androids back to life. As part of her wish, she regains her youth, and she hopes to finally have the family life she had been dreaming of all these years. Of course, that's easier said then done. Vegeta isn't exactly a doting significant other.​
AU

Master & Slave AU: In this AU, Bulma is captured by Frieza and his warriors after they raid her planet. While they argue over what to do with her, Vegeta ends up saving her from whatever twisted ideas his fell comrades have. His motive? Not even he's sure, but it's been a while since he's had a woman; she looks like she'd be a lot of fun. This does contain some non-con initially, but Bulma finds him attractive from the get-go. Eventually, she's more than willing to warm his bed. However, Vegeta still plans to exact his revenge on Frieza, and he has some enemies of his own to worry about.​
Scientist & Test Subject AU: This is based on a really amazing and well-written fanfiction I read a long time ago. Basically, Vegeta is an alien that happened to land on Earth. After taking notices of his powers and strength, the humans captured him and placed him in a lab to be the subject of their studies. Bulma is one of the scientists assigned to him, but her interests lie less in harnessing his power; she's more interested in his race, their biology, customs, language. Over time, she makes little breakthroughs with Vegeta, even teaching him how to speak English, but her boss isn't too happy with her findings or her more humane methods.​

CANON-BASED
Someday in the Distant Future: While visiting her own time period, Kagome finds a young girl with hair as silver as InuYasha's wandering around the temple. When she approaches her, the girl immediately embraces her, shouting that she found her. More than a little confused, Kagome is about to ask who she is when an older boy shouts her name. He comes over to them, grabbing the young girl by the wrist; Kagome notices the resemblance between them. The boy apologizes for his sister's behavior before dragging her off. The interaction is odd, but Kagome doesn't think too much of it until she finds that the girl had dropped something, an amulet. She runs after them to try and find them, but, unfortunately, they are nowhere in sight. That night, Kagome has a strange dream only to find herself waking up in a field with Sesshomaru standing over her. Except...he's a teenager. I think this might be interesting, having them start a romance in the past and then continuing it once Kagome finds a way back to the future. Just an idea.​
Someone Who Sees Me: After Kagome decides to stay in the past to be with InuYasha, she finds herself still being compared to Kikyou, and while she has made her feelings for the white-haired hanyou known, he doesn't seem to want to make any sort of commitment to her. In fact, when he hears of someone the resembles the miko he once loved and lost, he leaves Kagome in the village to chase the lead. Heartbroken, Kagome spends her days assisting Kaede and waiting for InuYasha's return. It is during this time that she gets to know his older brother with the help of Rin. As the two get closer, she begins to realize that Sesshomaru doesn't see Kikyou when he looks at her, and maybe, all this time, she had her eyes on the wrong brother.​
AU-BASED

Master x Slave AU: After being captured by the InuTaisho's guards, Kagome becomes a spoil of war. Unfortunately for her, she's given as a gift to the Demon Lord's oldest son, Sesshomaru, and he despises humans.​
When History Repeats Itself: An AU where Kagome, a miko, finds the Demon Lord injured in a clearing not far from her hut. She tries to show him kindness by taking him in and nursing him back to health, but Sesshomaru seems far from grateful.​

CANON-BASED
An Interlude: Post-Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Everyone thinks Natasha went to Europe to snuff out any remaining Hydra bases, but in actuality, she's looking for Bucky. Solo this time. A fun game of cat and mouse, and maybe, just maybe, Bucky remembers her.​
The Red Room: Natasha remembered the first time she laid eyes on the Winter Soldier, and the way he--her knew teacher--looked at her sent a shiver down her spine. To indulge herself, though, would mean risking her life. If the Red Room ever found out that she was fucking the Winter Soldier...falling in love with the Winter Soldier...death would be a better fate.​
You Could At Least Remember Me: Post-Civil War. Team Captain is on the run, and thinking it might be best to split up, Natasha finds herself going with Bucky and Steve. But being with Bucky digs up memories and feelings from the past. Unfortunately, she's pretty sure Bucky doesn't remember a thing about the relationship they once shared.​

CANON-BASED

Pre-Thor 1: Loki becomes injured in battle, suffering from heat burns. Of course, this is bad because of his Jotun heritage. He's in a coma, and Frigga asks Sif to accompany her to find a healer in Vanaheim. However, when the Bifrost opens, Sif finds herself in Jotunheim. After they get Loki some help, he and Sif learn the true nature of his parentage.​
Pre-Thor 2: Sif and Thor have been arranged to marry, and while Sif wants to make the marriage work, Thor seems to still be sleeping around, not willing to settle down. During this time, she finds herself getting closer to Loki.​
Post-Dark World: While Acting as Odin, Loki is also haunting Sif as himself. Meanwhile, Sif is mourning the loss of her queen and childhood friend as well as becoming increasingly suspicious of Odin.​
Ragnarok 1: When news reaches Sif, who left Asgard after Frigga's and Loki's death, of Hela taking over Asgard, Sif rushes home to help protect the people of Asgard along with Heimdell. However, she isn't alone. She has a green-eyed toddler with her, one she had birthed while away from Asgard. He/she is the product of a one-night stand between herself and Loki.​
Wait! Let me edit that lol​
Ragnarok 2: When Loki arrives in Sakaar, one of the women standing and serving the Grandmaster is someone quite familiar. Sif has been on Sakaar for almost a year now, managing to keep herself alive without finding herself in the Grandmaster's bed or at one of his parties.​
Post-Ragnarok: While trying to find a way back to Asgard, Sif receives a distress signal. Following the coordinates given to her, she finds the wreckage that once was the Asgardian ship. She also finds Loki, near death. Knowing he needs a healer, she takes him to the nearest planet, where she finds someone willing to help her. It comes at a price, her mother's ring, but for Loki's life, she was willing to give it up. When he finally wakes up, she is relieved, but more than anything, she is pissed that he tricked her into believing the Dark Elves had killed him.​

CANON-BASED
Post-End Game: Slight canon divergence. Natasha is restored with Tony's snap, and she has every intention of telling Steve how she feels about him. Before she had thrown herself from the cliff, sacrificing herself for the soul stone, her only regret had been not confession her true feelings to the blond super-soldier. Unfortunately, when she finally has the moment to do it, she learns from Sam that he went back in time to be with Peggy. Still wanting to tell him, she asks Bruce to send her back in time after him, but instead of finding the Steve she knows, she finds pre-serum Steve, who doesn't recognize her at all.​

CANON-BASED

Post-Snap 1: Slight canon divergence. Peter and Pepper don't survive the snap, and now that they know they can't reverse it by killing Thanos, Tony can't seem to cope. He's gone back to his usual self-destructive habits, and Natasha doesn't blame him. She joins him for a drink one night, which turns into two then three...Next thing she knows, she's kissing him. I was thinking this could be the start of a physical relationship between Nat and Tony, and the sex, initially, is simply had to forget and find comfort in one another. Eventually, it becomes more.​
Post-Snap 2: Similar to the one above with a slightly different take. The Avengers all go their separate ways, and Natasha is left to stay at the compound by herself. On the news one day, she hears that Tony is trying to sell Stark Enterprises, and the news worries Nat. She hasn't heard from him since he left, and shes tried reaching out to him several times. Finally, she decides to track him down, finding him at the lake house he had bought for himself and Pepper before the snap. She also finds the place a mess, and in the middle of it, a very drunk and pissed Tony. Despite how rude he was acting towards her, Natasha decides to stay and try to help him cope. Somehow, it's making it easier for her to. This could eventually go down a similar path as the one above this. Maybe they have a fling that becomes more than that.​

More plots to follow, but these are the ones I'm craving at the moment!

If you are interested, please drop me a PM! We can discuss in detail. Thank you for reading!

Also, here is my f-list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom