Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question What is the best way for introduce myself for a RP?

Comte de Gabalis

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I ask help from experts of this forum.

What is the best and the worst way for reply via PM to a Female Request for RP?
(Yes, I know, is a total newbie's question :p but not so obvious, female psychology is so deeply mysterious)

Honestly, I think it depends on the person. Complicated intros may be intimidating to those who may not be seeking lengthy novel posts. First, make sure you read the entire post. I think that a big turn off for anyone is when you go through the trouble of listing what you don't want and someone messages you asking of something that you so plainly stated you didn't want to. Clearly, someone was not paying attention and it's a nice buzzkill.

I personally, love something more than one line. Something that lets me know who my requester is. For example:

Hi. I'm ____ Nice to meet you. I'd like to offer you some dick.
(You said make a joke, and a good first impression. I'm GREAT at the first, the second, meh.)

Trust me, its delicious. Its effectively a steamed bread pudding with raisins in it. The name is unfortunate but its good stuff.
41f43fe4-0997-4f6b-bb9f-fe6866c2617f_1.55c396b7a69559fc1bb9ad02b864e372.jpeg

So, I have this rule where I don't make inquiries or look for new role-plays unless all of mine are updated. That's the case.

Your F list and mine make enough matches that we won't have any problems should we write together and go for erotic content.

I'm digging through your RT right now. If anything jumps out at me I'll get back to you, otherwise, I'll just say hey, because your initial paragraph on your RT made me smile.

He made me laugh my ass off and at the end of my RT I did ask someone to make me laugh if they were going to PM me. Brilliant bastard succeeded.

If it were me...

You don't need a whole song and dance, but you do need to make it clear that you read my ad, and are engaging and responding to what I wrote there. I lay out a lot of detail, so engage with it. E.g. what did you like about the ad? What kinks are compatible? What suggestions do you have? You need to be specific and responsive.

The ball is in your court to do something with, so don't just say "hey I like what you wrote" and smack it right back to me.

Each person is different, and has different ideas of what they want. Some people want something quick, and don't want anything longer than two sentences.
Some people like for you to show effort, like the two users above me and myself, however your efforts for putting in such detail is usually rewarded with nothing, so don't overdo it.

I would suggest taking the time to make an flist. It will save a lot of time going back and forth on dislikes etc. It's a bit of a pain, but really doesn't take that long.

female psychology is so deeply mysterious
This is a lot of your problem, right here. Women aren't some complicated unfathomable puzzle to decipher. Women are people, and individuals. If you read a person's RT, they should laid out what they are looking for. You need to decide if that's what you are looking for, and compose a message that considers their interests while demonstrating your own. Different people are going to have different want, and a one size fits all message isn't going to catch everyone's eye.

Well, it really depends on how you are, but usually you just have to explain your interests and hope the other person shares your interests :)

Biggest points for me would have to be:

1) Actually say hello, basic manners are important
2) Have at least some idea what you're looking for - don't just say you liked the whole thread, pick maybe 1-2 ideas
3) don't flirt or write an 'in-character' message

Back
Top Bottom