Looking for a GM

Vicky

Meteorite
Hello,
I am looking for a person to play one on one. I intend to have a good pacing of the RP, with likely real-time stuff. Right now I mostly focus on Discord.

I intend to play only HUMAN FEMALE characters. I usually prefer to play air-headed characters, or at most with an average intelligence. I usuallyplay single character, though - if the story needs so - a group of up to 3-4 females also sounds doable. I wish my partner to take the role of the GM (required) and play all the other characters than mine.

I intend to find challanging scenarios with acion-consequences system clearly visible, and I am wide open for people, who include possibilities of game over and/or permanent elimination of the main characters.

I don't do one shots for a quick one evening fun. I am looking for longer ongoing projects.

THINGS I DON'T DO:
I don't play underaged girls. I don't play mommies. I am a female teacher in real life and - although I don't mind playing such a role in RP - I will never play a teacher interested in her students. I don't play romantic characters and relationship based stuff. I don't do incest of any kind.

Some ideas I am interested in:

* A young and gullible girl kidnapped to another country to work in a very cheap and obscure whore house and on dirty backallays.

* A girl willingly or not becomes an undercover agent.

* A new girl in town - regular, just a bit spiced, life sim. May sound boring, I know. Not sure if anyone would be interested, but if yes I am game.

* A spoiled brat, who becomes a gang member.

* Pos-apo stuff, including zombies or Fallout-like settings.

* A girl, who dreams about becoming a football player in male football team.

* A naive girl joins a big Corporation and attampts to not become swallowed whole by its mechanism.

and more. feel free to ask ;)

Back
Top Bottom