Short, Sweet, Simple, Smutty, & Slutty [f Sub for M Dom]

Dexy

smexy
Banished
Hi there!

I am new here and quite honestly I just want to take it slow and get a feel for things. I am only looking for short-term roleplays right now, with maybe 1 or 2 paragraph replies. I am thinking if our chemistry comes together nicely and we hit it off in a short-term roleplay, then I might consider some long-term roleplays with you. I only desire to roleplay via threads here on blue moon.

Here are some plot snippets I am interested in playing.

1. She is getting married tonight to your best friend, and you are the groomsman. You find her alone in the backroom of the Villa right before she says her ' i do's ' and you decide to show her what she would be missing out on.
  2. My character is here for the job interview, and you realize how badly she needs the position. You agree to give her the job if she will be your little office plaything for the rest of the evening.
  3. Slipping a pill into a girls drink is getting easier and easier for your character, and tonight he decides that he is going to take advantage of his female boss. He invites her over for dinner and when she is utterly drugged he does what he wants with her.

Taken Plots, no longer available
  • You are a little drunk and she allows you to crash on her couch. In the middle of the night you come into her bedroom and take her by force, but she quickly likes your rough ways.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom