Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summercamp Fun (Open to one male character only)

srp_lover75

Super-Earth
"You wanted to see me, Mr. Allen?" Tori asked a little timidly as she stood beside the fire. It flickered and cracked though the flames were waning as the night dragged on. Everyone was already in their cabins, so she found it a bit odd he asked her to come to his tent. A hand shifted through through her dark brunette locks and her hazel eyes looked around lazily. Being 16, she was one of the oldest girls at camp Winnapoe, if not the oldest, so maybe he had a sort of job for her. They'd known each other a long time and he had always been incredibly sweet to her. It was safe to say she was a favorite of his and she'd been that way since she could remember. Not that she liked to flaunt that title. Actually it got her picked on a few times, but not too often. "Looks like you've pitched a nice tent. It doesn't look like many people can fit inside though. One, maybe two at most, if they squeeze in tight,"

---

Tori Harris
5'4, 120
brown hair/hazel eyes
36 C
spunky, tomboyish
Mr. Allen is the camp's headmaster of sorts and I thought it'd be fun if he tried seducing Tori here. I imagine it'd work for a while, but she'd get nervous and he'd have to force it on her, but she'd turn out to like it and they have regular sessions in all parts of the camp. Anyone interested?

"The other one would have to be small," the camper said with a slight chuckle as she examined it some more. "It's a pretty good tent to be honest," Moving to sit on her knees, she leaned forward, her skirt coming up a bit to reveal her ass as she looked around inside. "Is it one of the sleep only tents? Or does it go higher? I think i could sit up in it, but I dunno about you..." she mused as looked about in the inside, her butt wiggling a bit as she moved.

"My size? hmm maybe," climbing inside, the girl looked about and then laid down. "Yeah, I think you're right," Tori was on her stomach, though her skirt had now reason pretty much completely, giving him a wonderful view of her ass. "You should come in and see, we could make it a challenge for camp, see how many people you can fit in one of these, haha,"

She rolled over to face him before lying on her back, eyes closing. "Ugh, it'd be so hot with everyone piled on everybody. It's hot enough in here with two people," she mused tucking her hands beneath her head. "It's comfy though,"

Back
Top Bottom