Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Daltin's ache for humans (added an unusual role i would love to play) (NSFW links)

Daltin

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
As the title implies, I seek all manner of smut focused stories surrounding hyper curvaceous females. This is a bit of a temporary request thread until I have access to my computer again.

Things I require in roles:
Large breasts. E cups to extreme with a preference towards bigger.
Breeding
Mothers

Things that are very much prefered:
Chubby women
Huge hips and ass
Married female but unable to control lust.
Lactation
Hyper breasts
Sexually aggressive females
Corruption
Multiple females, normally one at a time.

One little quasi idea/thought that popped into my head. I wanted to toy around with the idea of single mother(s) who are sweet and tender, hey maternal, but have an unhealthy obsession with wanting more children and willing to do anything to get what they need. Might be why they are single now.

Perspective:
Now this role is built around some intense kinks. I would be playing a young male who is of a wealthy background, the only son and inherited of his family's fortune. A great life ahead of him, but he does have one embarrassment in the form of his abnormally large genitals.

One day, he heads to the home of his lab partner where he meets the first of several women who will change his life. The females i am looking for would be buxom, trailer park whores. No class. Tons of kids from different father's. Believing sex was the way to a man's heart. The problem was finding the right man, or young man.

Some generic combinations because I prefer we let things happen over a set path:

Boyfriend/Girlfriend's mom
Son/Mother
Young patient/Nurse
Star athlete/rival school's coach

Here are some reference of the more extreme variety:

Pic
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7

Last edited:
Very eager for partners. I generally write rather large, detailed posts for those who fill my needs.

Back
Top Bottom