Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sort by recently bumped?

WhoIsThatGirl

Meteorite
When searching request threads, if someone made a thread a year ago but has bumped it recently, it ends up buried in the "sort by recent" search because it's technically old. Is there any way to sort request threads by last bumped instead of the date of the original post?

Say that someone made a request thread in 2018, and they haven't updated the request post itself, but every week they post a reply to the thread that bumps it. If I do a search that matches on their original post, it's dated 2018 and chronological sort buries it below all the matching threads made in 2019. It's good to have sorting by date, so that I don't find ancient abandoned request threads, but it would be nice if there were a way to use the same sorting that the forum itself uses: show me the matching threads, sorted by which thread has the most recent reply.

I would like to second this suggestion. If i search a persons threads, it shows them in order they were created, not in order of the most recent posts. So one of my current roleplays might be on the second page of results, even if I posted to it yesterday. Before the Xenforo update, searching threads used to work like this, by most recent post, not date crated.

Hmm, I'll poke the Xenforo folks about this for now. If there's a lot of resistance I'll write something.

Back
Top Bottom