Fx Any Dialog & Friendship Focused Slice Of Life RP! (With Smut. Duh. Also Discord Only.)

Subject Tai

That Green Haired Bitch
Banished
Aye, it's a' Kiwi!

Back at it again like a turtle with asthma. Currently, I'm looking for dialog driven themes with emphasis on Slice Of Life & childhood friends. The development should be a lot like that of a romance, although without all of the romantic setup and carnal feelings. It will not appeal to most folks, but it is an RP that I've been looking for, for a while now. The RP setup is also entirely different than the usual RP, as the writers take on the characters identity. This can be talked more on in Discord, as it is complicated to get a grip on - but otherwise basic once a person understands how it works. Because of the subjectivity of this RP, the RP can differ wildly from partner to partner; as it has in the past.

The requirements of this RP,

- You must be similar in age to my character, whatever we decide that age to be.
- You must be a provider for the RP, I can't be the only one providing us substance to do.
- You must be comfortable with a lot of things - I don't want to run into constant dead ends because of your beliefs, morals, predisposed opinions of groups of people, etc. This means if our characters encounter a furry, for example, I'm hoping that you wouldn't be against that.
- You must be either a switch or a dom that can if given the situation, be submissive, dominant, or a switch. I find that submissive types don't make a very good dom if given the situation.
- Be entertaining! I'm always entertaining. And I'm not just saying that because my ego is the size of Caesars, I want you to entertain me as much as I want to entertain you.
- Supply Face Claims & More!

My Discord can be found here:
Kiwi

Back
Top Bottom