Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Pools of Radiance (Private RP)

slaad

Planetoid
It took longer than it should have for her to succumb to the salty liquid filling her lungs. It seemed like an age before the pain began to fade to numbness and her conscious mind to become lethargic and distant. Her short life, barely two and a half decades, flashed before her eyes only moments before her consciousness slipped away. Her expectation of death that she had been taught her whole life was now proven very wrong. Instead, she experienced nothing. Not darkness nor silence, but oppressive oblivion. The complete and utter absence of existence.

To explain the experience would likely drive a living person mad and her own encounter certainly felt as if her mind had slipped away. It was as if her time in this abyssal state lasted an eon or more. Though in this plane, time was non-existent. Then, like being born again from the womb of nothingness, her mind was overloaded with experiences. Her eyes burned as light penetrated them like a searing hot rods of metal, her ears rang sharply with sound as if something crystalline exploded beside each one, her skin tingled as if being repeatedly pricked by rose thorns and a waft of heavenly air filled her lungs the smell of ozone burning inside as if the boiling hot pool of water of liquid she was lying in was struck by lightning.

Then after that terrible moment, her senses that felt unused for multiple lifetimes now started to work again. The oppressive feelings became more bearable and her mind was able to focus less on the over-exhilaration of feeling and more on her own mind and surroundings. It wasn't long after she realized she was laying naked on her back in a slightly cool pool of liquid that was only a couple inches deep. There was no sky above her, she was in some kind of cave, not so different from where she had just been, though now its natural walls gently sparkled. The light seemed to be produced by the pool itself. The faded blue rippling made the multicolored crystals in the walls shimmer in a variety of colors.

The scene was serene and peaceful. The past experiences from her previous life and her time between then and now were starting to fade as if they were just a vivid dream. Although she retained the memories of her death, they barely lingered in her mind and she could focus on other things at the moment; like the tiny flittering ball of lavender light that zipped toward her. As it got closer, the thing revealed itself as some kind of small humanoid. It floated around like a lightning bug with its insectile wings. It was female in shape and although it was no bigger than the young woman's pinky finger, she seemed to have a shapely mature form. The creature flew around Jayden looking at her from all sides as if she was studying her in turn.

ZRS

Planetoid
Nothingness was the most recent thing Jayden remembered after her death. She was exploring the cave and then suddenly, she was underwater and unable to breathe. Her lungs burned from lack of air as she tried to swim toward the exit of the cave. Her belly twitched as her body screamed for air.
Air! I need air!
The more she swam the further the exit felt.
I... I can't die like this! I can't...
Then her eyes widened with pain and terror as bubbles of air that escaped from her lungs and left her mouth floated up in front of her vision. She grabbed her throat and began choking as the salty water filled her lungs. Her large breasts jiggled with each cough; her belly rippled as water began to fill it. Soon her coughing slowed and darkness started creeping in to her vision.
Mom... Dad... I...
The life started fading from her eyes as her body lost strength and started to float in the water. As the pain was slowly beginning to numb, Jayden saw visions of playing in the grass at elementary, studying in college, failing to get a job and then, turning to wearing skimpy outfits and acting seductive on camera for an online audience. Her parents would have been disappointed and then... She was no longer there. Her body went limp and her life was extinguished.

And now, she is here. In this strange cave with crystals on the walls and the luminescent puddle. She stood up tried to process what was going on.
Where am I? I thought I died but... this doesn't look like heaven or hell.
Then suddenly she was confronted by a glowing lady with wings that flew around her. Instinctively she tried to cover her intimate parts with her hands. She was too surprised to say anything. She could just cover her breasts and her vagina with her hands and watch the thing fly around her.
What is that? She thought, but she was too shocked to speak.

Last edited:

slaad

Planetoid
As Jayden rose out of the water, the blue light from it seemed to fade away, as if her presence was fueling the eerie luminescence. The water also did not seem to last very long on the skin, whatever had not dripped off of her back into the pool seemed to evaporate off, giving a quick shiver. The cavern itself was fairly warm, but it didn't help that she was currently naked. A deep gentle hum echoed around her as ambient noise. Having never been so deep in a place like this before it was hard to tell if this was natural; however, it did give off a slight feeling of claustrophobia. The natural chamber itself surrounded Jayden on all sides except for straight ahead, where the little pixie floated away from.

Other than her clothing, nothing seemed out of place. She didn't even feel any residual pain from her recent traumatic experience. Despite knowing that feeling of having her lungs filled, it felt like the worked as good as ever. If it wasn't for the fact that she could remember the sensation of drowning, it might have felt like some kind of dream.

The little creature fluttered around Jayden one last time looking somewhat curious at her. The two-inch tall pixie flew around with much more speed and agility now and then moved to be just out of arms reach and looked as if she was still studying the naked girl.

The diminutive woman leaned back as she remained hovering, crossing her arms over her chest. On closer inspection, it was revealed the pixie was wearing some kind of translucent cloak that had a hood currently resting below her jet black hair. The sheer glimmering lavender material barely covered her nudity, showing off her relatively long legs, the shape of her rounded breasts with small nipples poking through the garment. She also had a flared hips and a curvy backside that gave her a near hourglass figure. It seemed like it was the fabric and her insectile wings that gave off the faint glow, while her creamy white skin was almost like a porcelain doll. She tilted her head and her tiny green eyes narrowed.

The glowing creature closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. She clapped her hands together and after a moment started to pull them apart. As she did so, she started to grow in size. She kept growing until she was about the size of a cat. It was much easier to see the details of her body. It was clear that the cloak was designed just to cover her naughty bits and that was it. It left little to the imagination. "I am Guinevere. This is my font," She gestures to the pool behind Jayden. "I am not sure why you are here, I was just off to see my mother when I saw the glow from in here. I rushed back and here you are. What is your name, stranger?" her accent was very familiar, it sounded as if she could have been from Ireland but her accent was very proper as she annunciated quite clearly.

Last edited:

ZRS

Planetoid
Jayden tried to keep her eyes on the pixie but she failed as the small winged woman picked up speed and spun around the brown haired naked girl. Jayden's body shivered from the cold but her mind was not paying it much attention. Instead her thoughts were too occupied with the strange water that lost its light and dried from her soft skin in a matter of seconds, the strange pixie that flew around her and of course, her own death. As the pixie hovered, studying Jayden, the shy girl's fair, soft cheeks started to redden from embarrassment caused due to standing naked in front of this strange fairy. Jayden averted her gaze and cupped her breasts and her pussy slightly more tightly. She only gave the fairy glances from the corner of her eyes. Jayden was in a awkward state of mind. She was too taken by the strangeness of her situation to look away from the pixie but her embarrassment of her own nudity kept her from looking away. She couldn't look nor could she look away.

From her short glances, Jayden noticed the figure of the pixie girl, the porcelain skin, the glimmering fabric, the glowing wings; Jayden would be lying if she said she wasn't even a bit amazed. Then she heard a clap and her eyes for fixed on the small woman once more. Then the woman quickly grew in size, leaving Jayden with a mixture of fear and amazement. Her green eyes, which were the subject of many a viewer's comments on her stream widened as the Guinevere began growing in size. At the same time, Jayden started slowly stepping back, as if fearfully moving away from a tiger that is ready to pounce on her. Her movement stops just as the edge of her heel touches the water. When Guinevere points the pool to her Jayden realizes her foot is touching the water and quickly stumbles forward enough to stay out of the water. She hears the fairy's words but her brain, overloaded with everything happening so fast, takes its sweet time to process it. Jayden stutters and fumbles her words, while standing straight and cupping her secret parts.

"I-um-uh... Jayden. I'm Jayden."

slaad

Planetoid
The pixie noticed the woman covering herself, cowering and stumble. A concerned look came over her and she hovered closer in an attempt to help steady, but then worried she may just make matters worse and backed off a bit. "Oh, dear, I'm terribly sorry. I did not mean to frighten you, Jayden. I promise I mean you no harm at all. I was just confused when I found you here. I have never met a manling before. I apologize if I have offended you in any way."

She hovered around the woman quickly to examine her on all sides before coming back to the front, "Are you hurt? Why are you clutching yourself? If you are hurt we should hurry to mother, she should be able to heal any wounds you may have. Would you like me to take you to her?" As the fairy floated around, the skimpy garment she wore shifted in ways that made it quite easy to see any anatomy it was meant to keep hidden. Other than the long shiny black hair atop her head, she was completely hairless and her nipples were a deep violet which made a strong contrast against her alabaster skin. Her womanhood was merely a slit between her legs, not really showing anything but the smallest hint of pink.

Last edited:

ZRS

Planetoid
"N-no. It's okay. No need to apologize." Jayden never really wanted people to worry about her. She always felt like she was troubling others when they get worked up about her. She continues to respond, "No. I'm not..." She wonders for a minute. She doesn't feel like she's hurt, there's no pain and nothing about her body other than the experience of being nude in front of a strange fairy is feeling uncomfortable. Yet... she did die didn't she? Shouldn't drowning in that cave have left some wear and tear? As is her nature, she continues her words, "I'm fine. I'm not hurt at all." Her words are said out of her desire to not have people worry about her. However, she tells this to both Guinevere and herself.

I am fine right? I mean, I can swear I died. I'm sure of it! But then how am I still here. Am I really dreaming all this while in reality, my body is floating in that flooded cave, last bits of life leaving it? Will all this that I am seeing right now turn black again as the last spark of life is snuffed out and my soul leaves behind my water-logged corpse in the cave? ARGH! What is going on here? What is going on with me?

Jayden's thoughts race fast. She is snapped out of her daze by Guinevere asking if Jayden wants to meet the pixie's mother. She also sees the skimpy outfit flutter about and reveal the things it was supposed to keep hidden. Jayden turns red in embarrassment. She looks down at the floor and mutters out, "It's o-okay. I'm fine really. And Um..."
Should I tell her? Will she think I'm weird? She might think I like staring and naked women. Argh, screw it."
"Um... I... Your things are showing..."

slaad

Planetoid
The little woman looked at herself with a look of confusion on what Jayden must have been talking about, "Showing? What things?" When she was done with her inspection, she didn't seem to understand. "Are you sure you are okay? I'm sorry if I startled you or come off as rude. It is really not my intention. There is no need to be shy, Jayden. I am only confused as to how you got here. But my mother knows all sorts of things, if you are lost, she may help you find where you need to be. Shall we go to see her?"

The pixie zipped off toward the only tunnel leading away from the chamber and stopped just about twenty feet away, "My mother is this way, stranger. Why not follow me?"

ZRS

Planetoid
The pixie's response signals to Jayden that she doesn't see being naked or having your tits or snatch hanging out a problem. So she now knows that nobody would think her weird for being naked. Just because she knows being naked here isn't weird, doesn't mean she feels any less uncomfortable. Jayden really doesn't want to meet more people without clothes on but... is there any better options available to her right now? She decides that the answer to that question is "No" and reluctantly follows the pixie, trying to talk to get her mind off of her own nudity. "So... Um... I... I got here because... I think I died. I was in a cave and then it flooded and I ran out of air and then everything went dark. And now I'm here and without any clothes." Jayden talks as walks, still trying to cover herself with her hands.

slaad

Planetoid
Guinevere keeps no further than about ten feet from Jayden as they traverse the dark cavern. The walk through the cavern was fairly peaceful, the only things making it uncomfortable was the lack of clothing as the floor was fairly rough with an occasional pointy rock. Though the dull hum of the depths and the sparkling crystals that lit up in the stone walls flickered under the lavender light of the pint-sized lady. As she hovered forward just in front of her, her cloak luffed occasionally revealing her bare skin below.

When Jayden continues conversation she slows and turns around, but continue backward toward the unknown destination, "That is terrible. I'm sorry. But you seem okay now. Maybe you dreamed it?" She shrugged and hardly paid attention to where they are going, though the tunnel doesn't seem to have any other way to go. "It makes sense if you were in a cave of water and ended up here. Maybe it was magic?" She questioned, "An answer mother might know, I'm certain." She said with assurance.

The tunnel led into a large cavernous junction. There were many small tunnels of various sizes, maybe a few dozen. All of them were going in different directions including up and down. None of the tunnels she could access seemed at all precarious and they all seemed to share the same features. There was one much larger tunnel that was probably thirty feet around and led out the left side from where she came in the chamber. The little creature hovered to the center and waited for her to approach, "My mother's font is this way." She gestured for Jayden to continue following and sped into the largest tunnel.

ZRS

Planetoid
Jayden kept looking around, still covering herself. When the pixie mentioned the possibility of it being a dream, Jayden considered it.
Could it have been a dream? That would explain the fact that I'm alive but...
She shakes her head. It's not possible. If it was a dream, then that raises a whole slew of other questions.
It can't be a dream it's not possible. I don't remember being here or anything before waking up... only my past life. But then...
She tells Guinevere, "No. I don't think it was a dream." When the pixie talks about her mother again, Jayden wonders what the mother of the pixie would look like. For some reason, the image of a giant glowing woman with wings popped into her head. She only nodded to Guinevere's assurance.

When they finally came into the junction, Jayden looked around. She wondered were the other tunnels led. After Guinevere sped off into the largest tunnel, Jayden wondered if she should follow or go a different path. On one hand, Guinevere didn't seem bad and she didn't want to make the small pixie angry. On the other hand, she was really uncomfortable walking in front of the mother in with nothing to cover her tits and her snatch. On top of that, she was curious about where the other paths of the cave led.
10 - 1 - 5

Jayden stops at the junction to consider going a different direction for a moment. Then she notices that the darkness begins to engulf the cave since the pixie was the only source of light. She walks quickly to catch up to her and follow Guinevere.

slaad

Planetoid
The walk down the larger cavernous corridor started out fairly dull. Guinevere kept ahead a little bit and remained quiet the rest of the way. She stopped if she got a bit too far ahead and let her know they were almost there. It wasn't long after that they approached a bend.

The tunnel ahead was much more elaborate. A brilliant cascade of colors decorated the walls generated from a bright light that shone from the end of the path. The crystals in the walls were much larger and were so shiny she could see multiple reflections of herself in them as she passed by. The light was so bright that it made it almost impossible to spot her pixie guide as she flew on ahead. The floors were a lot smoother here. Once she got close enough to the destination, her eyes adjusted to the light and she could start to make out what was in the next room. At first, it appeared that the next room was outside. The light that shone was almost as if the sun was casting down from above, but she saw the stone walls on the opposite side as she got closer.

The smooth stone changed to soft sand, to soil and finally to a carpet of blue-green grass as if they were in a meadow. In the center of the large chamber was a giant flower--as large as a house--with blue, violet, red, yellow and orange petals. It was attached to a massive stem, but the weight of the flower made it rest half on the ground and partially in a large pool. Just like the Guinevere's Font, there was a pool of watery liquid that glowed the blue color; but, this one sparkled as if it was filled with reflective dust. This pool was much larger. The chamber's walls--like the tunnel behind--had very large multicolored crystals that enhanced the light that shone from the pool creating the daylight effect she percieved. The ground inside was covered in normal looking flowers, ferns, colorful mushrooms and there were even a few luscious fruit trees and bushes growing nearby.

Guinevere stopped just short of the pool waiting for her to approach, "Mother, are you awake? We have a guest." She said speaking fairly loudly at the pool itself. Nothing seemed to happen for a few moments as she landed on a large brown flat-capped mushroom that was growing nearby the pool.

ZRS

Planetoid
Jayden was mesmerized by the bright colors. She was so taken aback that she had forgotten she was naked. dropper her grasp, letting her womanly body expose itself to the fullest in the light. She then saw herself in a reflection and quickly cupped herself with her hands again. She was looking around taking in the scenery. Then she came to a large flower and noticed her pixie guide sit down and talk to her "mother". She wasn't sure what was going on and was getting increasingly more nervous with the lack of a response.

Is... she talking to the large flower? Is that her mother?
Jayden wondered. She also wondered if touching the sparkling pool will send her back to the cave. But if she did that, will she find herself underwater and drowning again? She decided to wait patiently to see what happens next.

slaad

Planetoid
A few moments passed, long enough for Guinevere to shift awkwardly in her seat and look at Jayden apologetically. However, the next few moments turned from serenity to terror as the water in front of her started to bubble. It wasn't boiling but there was clearly something going on beneath it. Then the entire cavern began to shake with enough force to knock the female on her bare ass. Luckily the soft grass broke her fall. Although the shaking kicked up a lot of dust, the room itself seemed to stay intact. The pool changed from the chaotic bubble into a whirlpool and just as the funnel formed the water splashed out, drenching both her and Guinevere.

The liquid was much warmer than the pool she came from and evaporated much more quickly. But the reason for it splashing out was extremely abundant when a massive form eclipsed all the light that was cast upon her. It took a moment for her to take in the sight. The large fleshy figure was a giant of a woman. Her size gave Jayden a perspective on how she must have looked to Guinevere. The large woman could probably wrap one hand fully around her and cover from neck to thigh. Although her size was a fright, the rest of her was not. She didn't completely stick out of the pool, though it was apparent she was not wearing any clothing. She leaned casually on her elbows and her massive breasts, the size of large beanbag chairs, rested on the side of the pool. Her nipples were a cherry red that meshed well with the reddish-pink skin that reminded Jayden of strawberry milk. Her hair was black like Guinevere's and shone metallicly in the light that cascaded around them. It was long and flowed down around her shoulders, arms and back. She had a sparkling tiara atop her head, the metal was a bluish silver and the five jewels encrusted in it looked just like the ones in the cave. She was quite shapely and was more filled out than her daughter. Her arms were a bit larger and her cheeks more round. Though she was by no means fat, she was certainly a meaty woman. Her eyes sparkles and were as blue as the pool she stuck out of and glowed with the same light. She had long purple fingernails that each had a large stone at the tip.

She took in a sleepy-looking breath before noticing the woman, "Oh, hello there little lass." Her voice at first did not match the form. It was motherly, sweet and calming. When she spoke it was with a gentle and soft tone. "Welcome to our home. I am Morgana, I am the Mother of Fairies. I see you have already met one of my daughters, Gui. I hope she's been a good hostess."

ZRS

Planetoid
Jayden could not respond right away to the woman. She was too taken by the surprise. She had imagined the mother to be a gigantic fairy but even then, the sight was surprising. Jayden forgot about her own nakedness and was simply staring at the large woman with her jaw agape. She then scrambled to quickly answer the question. Jayden blurts out, "Uh... yeah. She told me you'd know how I got here." After a moment of pause, Jayden sheepishly answered, rubbing one of her arms with the other and not making much eye contact with the large fairy.

"Well you see I... I was in a cave by the sea and then it flooded and I drowned. After that I woke up here... and I don't know where here is. Guinevere said you'd be able to tell me something about that. As well as where am I. You wouldn't happen to know why I'm here would you? I'd appreciate it if you would tell me if you know."

From her past life, Jayden was used to wearing clothes at all times. She has definitely never been naked in front of another person before. She has completely forgotten she doesn't have her clothes on and is talking more normally.

slaad

Planetoid
The large woman perks up a bit as she speaks and steals a glance at Guinevere when her name is mentioned. The little fairy stands up on the mushroom looking a bit more confident now that her mother was here, "Mother, I found this manling named Jayden laying naked like she is now in my font. I thought that it would be best for you to answer her questions."

The giant fairy nodded her head and looked back at Jayden, "Ah, so, you have spawned in my daughter's pool, have you? Well, that is interesting for certain." She had a somewhat curious look about her. It was hard to read but it seemed like she wasn't completely surprised by the situation. "I may have some idea of how you came here, but where is it you are from? This is my hive." She gestures around her.

ZRS

Planetoid
When Guinevere mentions Jayden's nakedness, Jayden is reminded of her current bare state and scrambles to cover herself. She is a bit relieved to hear that the mother fairy might know the reason of her plight. She thinks for a while on where to begin on where she is from. At first she tries to talk normally, trying to see if the large fairy knows of her home already. "You see I'm from the United States. I went to the beach on holiday and then... well you know..."

If the fairy seems to be confused as to where the United States are, Jayden will change tactics and try and explain the modern world she is from in the same way she would read stories about dragons and knights to her 10 year old brother.

"You see... I am from the United States which in a place called Earth. We have various gadgets and artifacts that can do wonderful things such as carry us hundreds or miles in a few hours; various boxes with glasses that show up things that happen on the other side of the world and artifacts that can store visions of things happening in front of it to show others later. I used to talk to people across Earth using one of these devices to earn a living." Jayden shudders a bit at the thought. "I decided to go visit a beach and then... you know what happened... and then I found myself here."

slaad

Planetoid
"Ah, I see. It seems you are not of this world." The giant woman nods and maintains a pleasant smile. She bats her eyes and seems to remain quite interested. "If what you have said is true, then my prediction is correct. You have died and some force has deemed you worthy of immortality. I feel your soul was linked with my daughter. However, there is only one way to find out."

She moved closer to where Guinevere was sitting on the mushroom and put out the tip of her finger. "Stand up, Gui," She commanded, and the little pixie took her mother's finger to help her stand up. "Come here, lass."

"Now, I know manlings have some particular sensibilities, but do not by worry my direction, lass." She opened her hand gesturing to her daughter. "Open her cloak and let us see if my prediction is correct." Gui doesn't really seem concerned about the situation, she instead has a curious look on her face. She seems to completely trust her mother and doesn't question the order.

Last edited:

ZRS

Planetoid
Jayden seems to be confused but not wanting to piss off the giant pixie, she does what she is told. However, her mind is elsewhere at this point.

Immortality? I died? So this is the afterlife? It doesn't feel any different from being alive. I think I might still feel pain. What's going to happen next?

There were a lot of questions on Jayden's mind but it will have to wait. It seemed to her that things might get answered if she waited and did what the giant fairy says... at least for now.

Top Bottom