Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shinigami Love (RudexOdyssey)

Toshiro Hitsugaya, captain of the 10th division of the Gotei 13 and one of the most dangerous shinigami alive, was bored out of his mind. When there was no attack going on, no hollows or rogue spirits starting fights, he had nothing to do with his life. All he could do was sit at his window and tap his foot, unable to sit still. After a few moments of simply staring at the moon, he decided he couldn't sit stay in his room anymore. With two steps he was out of the window and falling to the ground before it. But he landed without even a flinch before walking right away. Soul Society was so dull. Sometimes he wished that Aizen would attack to give him something to do.

So he walked, passing the occasional guard, before reaching the north gate. Then he turned and started to walk again. Soon he had gotten to the south gate. Then he turned again and found himself sitting on the roofs, sighing a bit. How long would he have to spend his nights like this, doing nothing? Maybe another captain would be up for sparring. No...It was too late for that. There was only one real option left. He would have to find someone to talk to.

Tsubaki sighed loudly as she lifted the cap off of the manhole and crawled out. “Ugh! I’m sick of this job. Geeze, why do I have to be the one crawling around like a rat? Its not fair that I do the toughest and most thankless job for absolutely nothing…and I haven't had a man in so many years..my voluptuous figure is wasted..” The red head moaned. She got to her feet and then began her usual walk, pushing her long bangs out of her green eyes. She had always been one to complain about repetitive things. She was sick of being confined to her job, and the only time she got to go out was when no one else was out.

It had been at least sick years since she took on the job of being the captain of a bunch of convicts and idiots. Well, they kind of all were. She had took it on happily because it was an honor. Being captain was good enough for her, even though she had a messed up squad. “Oh well…At least I get to leave every night an enjoy the night sky.” She mumbled to herself and then looked up at the moon as she walked towards the forest full of cherry blossom trees.

Hitsugaya had found himself wandering towards the cherry blossoms tonight. If anyone would be out at this hour, he expected they would be there. But when he arrived there was no one. So with a small jump he landed on one of the small branches, landing softly and sitting down. It didn't even creak. After almost an hour of sitting on his perch, the image of a black robe caught his eye. As he looked closer he saw it was a Shinigami. But he didn't recognize her. Then he realized, she must be from the 0 Squad. She might be interesting to talk to. So he dropped from his tree and raised his hand as she got closer. "Hello..."

When she sensed another presence she was surprised. She stopped walking upon seeing him and rested her hand on the hilt of her sword. "Well hello to you.." She looked him over and grinned, remembering him from some time ago. "Lil' Shiro." She smirked. She had never met him personally, but she had been around and she had seen him in action. "Care to sit with me?" She walked passed him and sat down under a large tree, resting her back against the tree. "Come on lil' Shiro." She teased.

When Hitsugaya heard her call him Lil' Shiro, his eye twitched and he glared at her for a moment before seeing her smile. She was gorgeous. "Is it really so very hard to call me Toshiro?" He sat down next to her and leaned his head against the tree. "I am a captain after all. I think I deserve a little respect." He had been dealing with the nickname for so long and it still managed to irk him.

She laughed. "Okay. I won't call you that. Its not like you're that little anyway." She looked at him and smiled. "I have seen you in action before. Very impressive. We should spar sometime.." She was always watching battles on the sidelines, making sure her squad wasn't needed. As long as they weren't, she wasn't either, so the number of people who had seen her in action was scarce. "What are you doing out here so late, anyway?" She had never seen anyone out here at this time of night.

Hitsugaya perked up a little when she suggested that. "That might fun some time. But of course we can't go too far. Two captains sparring could be dangerous and we don't need anyone being injured before Aizen makes his move." He smirked a little. But then she asked him why he was out at such an hour. "Honestly? I was bored out of my mind. I can't stand sitting around and waiting for something to happen. And being a captain, I'm not allowed to go out hollow hunting. But at least I found someone to talk to so late at night."

Tsubaki laughed. "You're right. I am well known for causing a considerable of damage while I fight." She paused and let him finish. "Aizen...that bastard better be strong. I want a piece of him." She looked at Hitsuguya. "I'm glad I met you out here so I talk. Ever since my liutenant walked away from her job I've been socially deprived. Convicts aren't the best people to talk with." She stuck out her tongue. "Plus, you always seemed to be an interesting person to talk to from the way I observed you. "

Hitsugaya chuckled a little when she made a comment about convicts not being fun to talk to. "Well my lieutenant isn't happy unless she is shoving her over-sized chest in my face." But then she commented on him looking interesting to talk to, he seemed a little confused. "And what exactly makes me so interesting? I haven't been doing much every since the Aizen incident. Unless you have been watching me for a while."

"Hmm..?" She said absentmindedly. Truth was, she watched him plenty of times along with a few others that she deemed her favorites. But she wasn't about to say that. "Hey, I know...Rangeku and I should have a boob contest. You can be the judge, Toshiro." She grinned and winked at him. She had changed the subject and was hoping he'd forget about that last question. She didn't want to come off as a creepy sex deprived stalker.

Hitsugaya looked over her for a second after she said that they should have a boob contest. "Rangeku would win. But don't worry. She is too big." He smiled as best he could. It was a little strange to have this girl he had never met face to face talking to him like this. But at least she was someone. It was better than sitting around in his room. But then another thought hit him. Was she interested in him? Not likely. At least not from his own experience with women besides his own lieutenant, who put her breasts in everyone's face.

"Hmph." She replied, folding her arms. "Size isn't everything. There's much more to take in consideration. There's firmness, perkiness.." She began going on about the 'dynamics' of perfect breasts. She knew he would probably be uncomfortable with listening to her lecture, but she thought it was cute. "See? My nipples are in perfect proportion of my breasts. I can prove it.." She put her hands on her kimono and began to part it slowly. She would only stop if he would say stop.

"I didn't say size was everything. I am sure yours are much better than Ringeku's..." He managed to keep his expression calm, at least mostly, until she started to open her kimono. He wanted to tell her to stop, but at the same time he didn't. This girl was cute and playful and she obviously was interested in him. But could he really let her just expose herself to him? Of course he could. He didn't try to stop her. Instead he was staring at her chest as she slowly exposed it.

It was cute that his eyes had went straight to her chest. She exposed her perfect breasts to him and ran her fingers over her nipples, getting them nice and hard. "So, what do you think? Aren't they nice?" Tsubaki was a bit of a tease. She didn't mind flashing but she never let anyone touch her. Not unless she wanted them to. And she had never wanted anyone to because she had never had anyone love her. That or she didn't love them.

Hitsugaya suddenly turned red as she exposed her chest and rubbed her nipples. He looked away after a few seconds, unable to keep looking. "They are very nice. They fit your body." He couldn't turn towards her and eventually he just turned so that his back was to her. "Its not all that fair to tease me like this. We have only just met and you are showing me your chest?"

"In battle, if an enemy strips you naked somehow would you stop fighting?" It was a rhetorical question. She closed her kimono and shook her head. "No. You would keep fighting. So, its always good to be comfortable with your body. At the same token, if a female enemy stripped down to nothing you can't look away or get distracted, Toshiro...you should work on that." She smirked.

Hitsugaya still had his back to her. "That is very different. You are not trying to attack me and we were simply talking." He turned back around, his glare rather annoyed now. "If you would like, I will keep staring. I just thought it would be rude of me to stare at your bare chest when we barely even know each other." He leaned his head back against the tree, sighing a little. She was a little aggravating.

"Hmm?" She asked, looking up at the cherry blossums. "I wasn't paying attention. Its a beautiful night, don't you think?" She had changed the subject once more. She knew he was annoyed, but she liked to tease him and aggravate him. "There's no wind tonight..no matter." She got up and took a deep breath before focusing on the middle of the tree, taking on a relaxed stance. "I would move if I were you.."

Hitsugaya was getting ready to attack this girl. But he didn't have his sword with him. She was just so frustrating. Then she told him to move and he jumped up onto a branch of a nearby tree. "I can see why you Squad 0 people aren't allowed up here. There is something wrong with you." He didn't really like this girl. She was quickly starting to piss him off and right now being alone and bored looked pretty good.

"I know you're still embarassed but.." She hit the center of the tree, however the bark did not break. Suddenly, it started to vibrate and the blossoms on the tree began to fall. She smiled, pleased with herself. "Being angry only makes you cuter." She smiled up at him. "Now that I saw what I wanted, and gained a good friend too, my night is accomplished. We should do this again...Toshiro Hitsguya!" She then began to walk away, lifting a hand to say goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom