Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Until Dawn: Sam and Ashley (Jack Stalker and The Heavenly Knight)

UNTIL DAWN: SAM AND ASHLEY

"Ohh god..." Sam groaned loudly, the reached a hand up out of the bath water to muffle her voice. Her other hand continued to thrust her hungry fingers deep into her quivering snatch beneath the water as she finger fucked her self with eager abandon. Everyone who had come here had someone to fuck! Mike was fucking Jessica, Chris was likely going to get it on with Ashley, and Emily was fucking Matt. That left Josh.. and since his sisters death he hadn't really seemed to recover enough to put him on Sam's radar. That left her alone, alone on this nice little get together in Josh's cabin. Alone upstairs in her bath while the others were likely off elsewhere, half of them fucking.

She imagined Matt taking Emily for a walk and the aggressive little whore fucking him on a bench or table out in the snow somewhere. Emily was still likely fucking Mike on the side, and the fact that Mike had taken Jessica off to a cabin to drill her all night long would likely have made Emily jealous. So jealous that she would be forced to fuck Matt just to dispel her feeling of jealousy towards Jessica. The only people she supposed might not be fucking would be Josh, who had disappeared to do something, somewhere, along with Chris and possibly the prudish little Ashley. God... Ashley!

"AHHHUNNHH!" Sam moaned again through her fingers, then spasmed a little in the bath at the thought of the hot, tight bodied redhead with the perfect round, taut, firm little ass. Those 'fuck me' shorts Ashley was wearing over her tights had been driving Sam crazy all night, it was part of the reason she had kept pestering everyone to get the boiler working so she could take a bath. Bath time in Sam's home was the only time she could get away from her parents to rub one out quietly. Here in the cabin it was almost the same, though she was making more noise than she would have liked.

She stopped suddenly, was that someone outside? She shivered, drawing back from the brink of her orgasm, left teetering on the edge as she splashed about, standing up and grabbing a shirt towel which strained to cling to the top of her nipples and barely stretched down far enough to cover her pussy from sight as she stepped out of the bath, her bare feet moving from rug to floor boards as she headed to the door and flung it open.

No one. There was no one there... although she thought she caught sight of Ashley downstairs... was that her? Had she been spying on her? Had she just run down there?

Sam padded out and the pitter patter of her feet on the floor, then the stairs, left a wet echo and a trail of footprints as she rushed to catch up with her. "Hey Ash... was that you upstairs just now?" she said, catching up to the girl she stood with her hands on her hips, then gestured up with her right arm, pointing upwards in the direction of the bathroom as she stood at the bottom of the staircase heading up. As she lifted her arm, her towel slipped free and dropped, pooling about her ankles as she stood there. Her body was toned, tight, defined obliques and abs from a long time spent keeping in shape at the gym. Her legs were shorter than she would have liked, and her tits were small but perfectly rounded. If she wasn't so confident she might have been embarrassed by the fact that she was now standing naked in front of her friend with a shaved pussy that made her look like a soaking wet schoolgirl who had just slipped out of the pool. "Uh..." she opened her mouth to apologise, but instead just looked at Ashley, guarding her reaction. Slowly, very slowly, she moved her arms to self consciously cover her nipples and slide a hand down to nestle between her thighs, shielding her pussy lips from view. "Mind handing me my towel?" she asked. "And then telling me what you were doing upstairs..." she stared at her. "... what you were planning to do tonight... with the boys all gone..."

UNTIL DAWN: SAM AND ASHLEY

"Ohh god..." Sam groaned loudly, the reached a hand up out of the bath water to muffle her voice. Her other hand continued to thrust her hungry fingers deep into her quivering snatch beneath the water as she finger fucked her self with eager abandon. Everyone who had come here had someone to fuck! Mike was fucking Jessica, Chris was likely going to get it on with Ashley, and Emily was fucking Matt. That left Josh.. and since his sisters death he hadn't really seemed to recover enough to put him on Sam's radar. That left her alone, alone on this nice little get together in Josh's cabin. Alone upstairs in her bath while the others were likely off elsewhere, half of them fucking.

She imagined Matt taking Emily for a walk and the aggressive little whore fucking him on a bench or table out in the snow somewhere. Emily was still likely fucking Mike on the side, and the fact that Mike had taken Jessica off to a cabin to drill her all night long would likely have made Emily jealous. So jealous that she would be forced to fuck Matt just to dispel her feeling of jealousy towards Jessica. The only people she supposed might not be fucking would be Josh, who had disappeared to do something, somewhere, along with Chris and possibly the prudish little Ashley. God... Ashley!

"AHHHUNNHH!" Sam moaned again through her fingers, then spasmed a little in the bath at the thought of the hot, tight bodied redhead with the perfect round, taut, firm little ass. Those 'fuck me' shorts Ashley was wearing over her tights had been driving Sam crazy all night, it was part of the reason she had kept pestering everyone to get the boiler working so she could take a bath. Bath time in Sam's home was the only time she could get away from her parents to rub one out quietly. Here in the cabin it was almost the same, though she was making more noise than she would have liked.

She stopped suddenly, was that someone outside? She shivered, drawing back from the brink of her orgasm, left teetering on the edge as she splashed about, standing up and grabbing a shirt towel which strained to cling to the top of her nipples and barely stretched down far enough to cover her pussy from sight as she stepped out of the bath, her bare feet moving from rug to floor boards as she headed to the door and flung it open.

No one. There was no one there... although she thought she caught sight of Ashley downstairs... was that her? Had she been spying on her? Had she just run down there?

Sam padded out and the pitter patter of her feet on the floor, then the stairs, left a wet echo and a trail of footprints as she rushed to catch up with her. "Hey Ash... was that you upstairs just now?" she said, catching up to the girl she stood with her hands on her hips, then gestured up with her right arm, pointing upwards in the direction of the bathroom as she stood at the bottom of the staircase heading up. As she lifted her arm, her towel slipped free and dropped, pooling about her ankles as she stood there. Her body was toned, tight, defined obliques and abs from a long time spent keeping in shape at the gym. Her legs were shorter than she would have liked, and her tits were small but perfectly rounded. If she wasn't so confident she might have been embarrassed by the fact that she was now standing naked in front of her friend with a shaved pussy that made her look like a soaking wet schoolgirl who had just slipped out of the pool. "Uh..." she opened her mouth to apologise, but instead just looked at Ashley, guarding her reaction. Slowly, very slowly, she moved her arms to self consciously cover her nipples and slide a hand down to nestle between her thighs, shielding her pussy lips from view. "Mind handing me my towel?" she asked. "And then telling me what you were doing upstairs..." she stared at her. "... what you were planning to do tonight... with the boys all gone..."

The whole trip was one Ashley had been looking forward to for a while, not because she was wanting some alone time with Chris but rather because she wanted to see how Josh was doing. Despite how stupid she acted sometimes Ash still cared about everyone in the group and she worried about them greatly, especially Josh. After the last time they were here everything changed for them and she was hoping things could go back to normal.

At least as normal as things could get given the situation. When Chris asked her to ride with him up to the cabin she agreed but it wasn’t because she liked him. She needed to use Chris for this trip and hopefully stay as far away from Sam as much as she could. It wasn’t because she didn’t like the blonde it was because she liked her too much. Everything about her just made her knees weak and even if Ashley wouldn’t admit it she dressed a bit slutty in hopes that Sam might look at her.

When they encountered each other up on the ski lift she couldn’t help but stare at Sam’s body from time to time, hoping she wouldn’t notice before physically making herself wrap an arm around Chris’s to keep herself from loosing balance because of how wet her thighs were getting. After they finally got settled in and Sam announced to everyone she was going to take a bath Ashley whimpered at the thought of her alone and naked before following Chris around the cabin.

They eventually ended up in the basement before she lost him and went back up stairs. Once back into the main room she began looking around, wiping dust off of things before hearing footsteps behind her. Slowly she turned around and went deep red as she was greeted with the sight of a dripping wet Sam, who was wearing nothing but a towel. One that left very little to the imagination she might add.

“What?” She asked before blinking as she was still trying to process everything, her eyes staying on Sam’s face even though the so desperately wanted to look down. How was she so perfect? “No I just got back from the basement, have you seen Chris?” She asked as she quickly tried to change the subject. However when Sam dropped her towel her eyes went straight down and stared at her beautiful firm breasts before traveling down to the pink lips of her mouth watering pussy.

Ashley didn’t know how much time had passed as she stared but Sam’s words brought her back to reality. “Yeah, of course I can.” She said embarrassingly as she quickly bent over and picked it up before offering it back to her. “Sorry I didn’t mean to look, you just look really good. Have you been working out?” She asked as she hoped she could play it cool, last thing she needed was for Sam to think she was a pervert or a whore.

Sam skipped to the side as Ashley bent over to pick up her towel, taking in an eyeful of her perfect ass, before redirecting her eyes to the girls as she stood up. "The basement huh? Well, I guess it's just as well none of the other boys are around... and that Chris hasn't come back upstairs, well, not to my knowledge anyway. They would have gotten a look at me without my towel.. and then I'd really be embarrassed." she admitted with a twisted grin and a tilt of her head. "Seeing as it's just us girls here though..." she trailed off. Taking the towel from Ashley she made no attempt to replace it, instead simply slinging it over one of her shoulders and keeping hold of a corner with her left hand, while her right went up to her hair, running her fingers through it, slicking it back a she looked Ashley up and down. "I always thought Chris was a bit wimpy for you Ashley. I mean he wouldn't even shoot a squirrel if he had the chance, not that I advocate animal slaughter you know, but some guys wouldn't pass up the chance to try and impress a girl with some gun play." she shrugged. "Anyway... I definitely think you can do better."

She smiled as Ashley complimented her, and did a twirl, looking at Ashley over her shoulder as she span all around and finally stopped with her back to the girl. "Thanks. I hit the gym almost three times a week usually. I like to stay in shape, I brought all sorts of gym kit with me just in case they had a private gym here somewhere." she explained, "I bet you're in pretty good shape too Ashley, you're certainly rocking those shorts. It's a shame that the weather outside means you have to wear those tights though, you'd look a lot better with bare legs." she confessed. She swayed back and forth, turning half on and back again. She ran her free hand, which wasn't keeping the towel dangling over her shoulder, down her side and across her stomach, teasing the fingers across the top of her mound as she spoke idly and casually to Ashley, brazenly unashamed of her nakedness.

"No point wasting time looking for Chris now, he's probably off with Josh, planning a prank or messing about. Boys will be boys, won't they. Why don't you come upstairs with me? I need some help and you are the perfect candidate. Come along Ashley, I won't take no for an answer." she insisted, taking Ashley's hand and pulling her towards the stairs. She stopped at the bottom, stepping behind her and whipping her towel off to snap it at Ashley's ass. "Come on. Up you go first. I don't want you staring at my ass, after all. Just head into the bathroom, I need some help finding my watch, I must have dropped it in there somewhere, but the lights are not working too well.. Another pair of... eyes... is just what I need." she continued, moving to begin shooing Ashley further up the steps. "Come on Ash... don't make me beat that tight little ass of yours." said Sam, "And you know what the boys are like... if they caught us standing about like this, with me naked.. they'd think we were fucking or something!" she added, a smirk on her face as she moved towards Ashley.

Ashley honestly didn’t know where more heat was located, her head or her once again dripping wet pussy between her legs. No matter the answer she tried her best to focus on just Sam’s beautiful eyes. Unfortunately when the other girl decided not to put the towel back on she couldn’t help but shift her eyes over her body more before finally putting her foot down. Well mentally putting it down.

“Chris is alright and honestly he’s a great guy who’s really nice. I’m not really into bad boys.” She replied as she tried to get her blush to die down. Sam’s comment caught her off guard but she quickly shook her head in response. “You’re too kind, I’m nothing special really.” She replied as she looked down at her feet, her heart beating a bit faster as she felt the heat warm up in her chest. When she looked back up she saw Sam twirl and she felt her jaw drop.

“I see that....I definitely see that.” She replied as she began chewing on her bottom lip. “Oh no I’m not, my ass is pretty fat and my thighs are a bit thick. I don’t have a stomach anymore because of my diet but....thanks.” Ashley replied before nodding and looking around. “Yeah you’re lucky Josh or one of the other boys didn’t see you. Plus I’ve seen you half naked once or twice before when we use to change in front of each other while spending the night with Josh’s sisters.”

She commented before feeling her hand being pulled. “Oh you don’t need me up there Sam, I’m as blind as a bat.” She replied before gulping as Sam took a somewhat dominant stance. The towel stinging a bit as she was pushed up the stairs.

“Okay, okay I’m going. Just take it easy and let’s get some clothes on you before one of the boys see you.” She said as she looked back at her and got one more peak before going upstairs.

Once up stairs she walked down the hall before going into her room. Slowly she began looking around the room, searching the desk for any signs. The wind outside causing her to jump as a tree branch hit the window. “I’m not seeing it around here...” Ashley said before getting down on her hands and knees, her head sticking underneath the bed so she could look around. As she did her ass stuck up in the air.

Sam noticed the blush on Ashley's face as they continued their conversation. "Not into bad boys huh. Maybe you'd be more into bad girls?" she said in a joking tone, or at least it might be taken as joking. Sam figured that maybe Ashley was into bad girls,. naughty girls, after all lesbianism was the acceptable face of homosexuality and bisexuality was just a skip away from that. If Ashley wasn't fucking every boy who stepped her way, which Sam figured was the fact, then perhaps that was because she was saving herself for the right girl? In any event Sam wasn't really concerned with what Ashley's plans were... her own were to turn the girl towards pussy, even if it meant hard fucking some sense into her. She'd heard plenty of guys saying that if you fucked a girl hard enough they would come around to your way of thinking. It was a theory Sam would not mind putting to the test with Ashley. "And don't put yourself down. You're special, real special Ash. Maybe lose the beanie and loosen up a little. I think I there's some wine upstairs I snuck out of the dining room." she offered. Alcohol, one of the best tools ever invented.

"Oh, you remember us changing do you?" said Sam. She was going to say something else, but it was distracting, thinking about josh's sisters, what had happened to them, how it left Josh... then realising that all she really cared about was the fact that Ashley was so wrong about her ass. "Nah, I have to disagree with you there Ashley. I'm telling you your ass is fine, you don't even need to work on it in the gym." she shook her head and grinned. "And that's where you're wrong Ashley. I do need you. Up there. I need you very much. You're the only one who is really helpful. Can you imagine me asking Jessica? Or Emily?" she chuckled. "I imagine that right now they're both pretty occupied anyway. You know that Josh offered up that little get away cabin to Mike way too fast. Mike probably paid him off so he would have somewhere to fuck Jessica. I bet she's noisy as hell. As for Emily, she had to take matt far away from here.. so she could fuck all that rage out of her about Mike waltzing off with Jessica. God... doesn't it make you grateful that you aren't involved in all that drama? That's what you get when you get involved with boys." Sam explained as they headed upstairs.

Sam Smirked as Ashley went into her room, following her in and closing the door with a click, then a swirl of the latch that gave out another resounding clack. She noted where Ashley's head was, dropping the towel to pool on the floor at the side of the bed, well within her field of view. "Well, I guess I don't need to rush to get anything on, now that we're sequestered away in here." she quipped. "You know that I was talking about the bathroom... that's where I think I left my watch... but your thoughts were to head straight to my room." she said, stepping up behind Ashley she slapped her ass sharply, then left her hand there, feeling the heat through her shorts before moving her fingers to the belt, pulling Ashley out from under the bed. She pulled her up onto her feet, facing her completely naked. She rested her left hand on Ashley's hip, moving the right to slide down her own naked body until it was nestled between her thighs. She lifted her hand quickly back into view, spreading the fingers to display the strands of cunt juice which were strung between her fingers. "You made the right call coming in here though... can you see how fucking wet I am? That's from thinking about you Ashley." she leaned close, as though she were going to kiss her, then shoved her back onto the bed.

"Take off those shorts... just the shorts... and I'll think about letting you have a taste of my hot wet cunt, the one you've been thinking about since you started staring at it downstairs." she told her as she sucked on her fingers, her tongue tracing about the strings of girl juice which she had gathered on her digits. "I want to see how wet you are Ashley... and believe me, I know you're wet. Who wouldn't be this close to a body like mine? All hot and bothered because of you." she grinned, lifting one leg to place a foot on the bed, her cunt lips silently squishing together as she did so.

As Ashley continued to look for her watch she continued to hear the other woman talking as she followed behind. “Bad girls? Yeah right. The only bad girls I know are you and Emily...well lately Emily has been more of a bitch then anything else.” She replied before laughing at her statement. “Well I’m glad I don’t have to deal with that drama. Honestly I almost came by myself but I figured Chris was probably the easiest guy to get along with so why not?” She asked before hearing the door close, shrugging it off after hearing the lock click.

“If I didn’t know any better I would say you like my ass. You should know the beanie and the ass are a package deal.” She said jokingly as she tried to hide her embarrassment. However all of her bravery ended the moment she saw Sam’s towel fall to the ground well plus the part about not needing to rush about getting dressed also got her engines going just a bit. “Yeah well I thought your bathroom was directly connected to your room...I mean I’m pretty sure it’s right over...” Before Ashley can finish her sentence she receives a smack on the ass that makes her moan. Quickly she covers her mouth as her eyes go wide.

What the fuck just happened is all she can think before she’s pulled up by the belt and made to face Sam. In all her naked glory she’s standing right in front of her and Ashley is completely speechless. “Sam...” She finally manages to say before watching her hand drip between her legs and bring back the most heavenly looking sight Ash has ever seen. When she moves in to kiss her all she can do is close her eyes before grunting as she’s pushed onto the bed.

After catching her breath and sitting up she turned the deepest shade of red yet. “What?” She asked but soon she was to lost in the sight before her to question anything. Would she really let her taste her pussy if she got naked? What did Sam taste like? So many questions were running through her head as her fingers began shaking. After a few minutes she finally managed to get her shorts off before tossing them to the side.

“Am I really making you that wet? How? I mean have you seen yourself Sam? You’re the hottest girl here for so many reasons.” She said quietly as she spread her legs open and propped her knees open so she could give Sam a nice display of her wet pussy. Even though she was wearing leggings, Ashley was so soaked that the crotch of the fabric cling to her pussy and revealed a very messy as well as a very swollen pair of pussy lips that continued to leak her juices down her shaking thighs.

The one day she was thankful she didn’t wear underwear. Well technically that wasn’t true, when she first arrived she had underwear on but she quickly ruined them and had to discard them or take the chance of getting frostbite between her legs. In any case she was glad they were gone now and as she waited for her next instruction she stared up at Sam’s cunt. The way her lips dripped and the way her swollen clit present itself nearly made her faint.

"Yeah, I almost came by myself too,when I was alone in the bathroom a few minutes ago thinking about your ass, but I held off. I think you'll be glad that I did." laughed Sam as she watched Ashley wriggle out of her shorts. All the while she stroked at her pussy, the lips puffing and separating as she slowly but surely deepened her strokes, until the two fingers of her right hand were dripping with secretions, the fluids weeping from her slit beginning to bead and the heavy globules dripping away to streak her inner thighs as an obscene slopping sound filled the room alongside the shuffling as Ashley finally managed to remove her shorts. Sam looked down at her crotch immediately, licking her lips at the sight of the soaked and sodden tights stretched tight across Ashley drenched cunt lips. "No panties? God Ashley, I can see everything! As for guys.. they know, they can tell when a girl is squirming, when she's soaking herself. How long have you been like that? Chris likely slipped away to jerk off, he's probably jerking right now, thinking about you. Hell, all the guys are likely fucking or jerking right now.. why should we miss out. Why should I miss out." said Sam.

She crawled onto the bed between Ashley's legs, straddling a leg, allowing her soaking quim to stroke along Ashley's thigh and soak through her tights, plastering them to her skim with Sam's juices. She stopped, hovering above Ashley, her lips mere inches from the other girls. "I've seen myself in a mirror, sure. I'm a short, tight bodied little blonde... I prefer looking at you though Ashley, but the truth is I just can't wait for you to strip off. I need you right now." she smirked, grinding her slit against Ashley's thigh, she reached down with her right hand, using two fingers to begin stroking at the sodden mess of Ashley's tights where they clung to her weeping slit. Her probing stroking fingers pushed at the fabric, driving it into the groove of her cunt as he used her other hand to ease into Ashley's hair, sliding behind her neck, tightening their grasp on the strands, tugging them tight and pulling Ashley's head up so she could lightly brush her lips against the girls. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth, moistening Ashley's lips as they slashed across the slit of mouth. "I guess it's a pity that Chris did not realise that you weren't getting wet for him, but for me. You were getting wet for me, weren't you Ashley? I was getting wet for you." she rasped out the words before forcing her lips against Ashley's. She kissed her with a hungry eager energy, a passion which exploded and drove her into a hard and long kiss which left her gasping and her heart racing as she pulled away. She sniffed the air, staring into Ashley's eyes as she removed her hand, bringing both hands down to bear on Ashley's cunt as she leaned back, straddling her thigh.

"Fuck... you are so hot... so wet... and you smell so fucking... innocent. But you aren't, are you Ashley? You're not innocent... you're a bad girl, disguised as a good one. Did you know I could have fucked Chris in the cable car earlier? I think he's just bursting to lose his virginity." she chuckled. "And Josh almost raped me in the basement when we were fixing the boiler. I could tell how bad he wanted me." she smirked. "But I wasted both opportunities to have cock... because this is what I really want... you are who I really want..." she paused, a tearing sound echoing through the room as she tore open Ashley's tights, exposing her cunt to the air... and to Sam's eager fingers which slid straight onto her hot wet flesh. Two fingers twisted and twirled, spearing into Ashley's slit, probing deep as they spiralled around to begin lightly stroking at her clit from the inside. Her other hand moved to bring the thumb to bear on Ashley's clit, massaging the little bud with folds of her flesh as she teased her digits close to it without ever touching. The entire time she kept looking into Ashley's eyes. "...what I really want is to fuck you Ashley. I knew you were into girls.. that's good. It's good that you are into me.. because if you weren't I honestly think I would have ended up raping you this trip. Does that shock you Ashley? That I would act so much like a guy... because of how much you turn me on, because of how much I want you." she growled, massaging slow and pumping her fingers hard into Ashley as she grit her teeth. "Don't just.. ahhhh... don't just lie there Ashley... I want your NNngHH!! Your fingers in me... I want you to fuck my hot, tight, wet, sweet little pussy, just like I'm fucking your juicy, nasty, filthy little cunt." she gasped, the slopping sounds intensifying as she drilled her fingers into Ashley's sodden snatch.

Where was this side of Sam coming from and was she really playing with herself in the bath while thinking about me? This was the burning question that was pulsating thoughout Ashley’s mind as she looked up at the beautiful blonde goddess who currently had her soaking wet burning pussy on her thigh. It’s warmth melting though her leggings as she could feel the tiny shifts of Sam’s hips on her cum soaked thigh. The words that left her mouth were shocking and yet it was like Ashley was in some sort of wet dream.

Every word and action that she was doing felt so incredibly dirty but that only made her pussy throb more. She wanted more, no she need more. Right now however she wanted to kiss Sam, she was only inches away so close in fact that she could smell the left over minty after taste of the gum she had earlier. “You’re so sexy Sam, you have no idea how hot you actually are.” She replied softly as she turned her head and tried her hardest not to blush again at how sweet Sam was being with her compliments even if they were very naughty comments.

However the moment Sam’s hips moved, Ashley was right back to looking into her spectacular eyes and she stayed that way until her eyes were rolling into the back of her head. Because not to long after Sam began humping her did she begin rubbing at her messy little pussy. It wasn’t gentle either, it was quick and controlled as well as very chaotic. It felt beyond words, the way her fingers rubbed effortlessly against her pussy was a sign of just how horny she was.

She had wanted Sam for so long and she had a burning need that only she could put out. When her hair was pulled back her beanie fell off but she didn’t care. Especially after Sam licked her lips, she wanted to just taste that tongue. She wanted to fight and lose control to it, she wanted it to invade her filthy mouth. “Chris? Who’s Chris?” She asked though pants and whimpers before nodding quickly at the question. “Yes ma’am, I tried not to get horny. I even hung out with Chris most of the night in an attempt to keep myself from thinking about you but I just couldn’t help myself. I’m a dirty girl who deserves to be....”

She replied between her moans before being cut off by Sam’s forceful kiss. She didn’t mind it, she in fact loved how forceful she was being. Ashley always said she was a switch but deep down she knew she was a submissive little lesbian slut. When Sam pulled away she panted and stared into her eyes as she pulled her fingers away. “Ugh...it smells so hot in here, you smell so intoxicating Sam. I just want to bury my face between your legs. Please. Please can I bury my face between your legs?” She begged before stopping dead in her tracks when Sam mentioned Chris and then Josh. Slowly she began to come down from her high as she thought about Josh’s sister until Sam ripped opened her leggings and slid two thick fingers into her mess of a pussy. Then Sam said she would have most likely rape her if this hadn’t happened.

The thought alone made her shiver as she thought about being pushed down and flicked in the snow by a horny drunk and pissed off Sam. It made her pussy clench tightly around the invading fingers before she let out a silent scream as she cummed hard and squirted on Sam’s fingers before the left over juices splashed onto the bed.

This however didn’t stop Sam, who just continued to finger fuck her as her other hand rubbed circles into her very sensitive and throbbing clit. Ashley bit her lip and nodded at the command as her toes curled. Slowly she reached up and squeezed Sam’s ass, gently running her hands over the exposed flesh before gently rubbing at Sam’s sticky musky heavenly pussy. The first thing she noticed was the warmth, then as her fingers slid in she noticed just how wet she actually was and it was all because of her. This realization caused her nipples to harden as she stared into her eyes. “Can I kiss you? You taste so good Sam.” She said blushing as her free hand reached up to squeeze one of her breast.

Something she had been wanting to do since she saw her naked. Sam easily had bigger breasts which was only fair considering Ash had a fatter ass. While she waited for an answer Ash began fingering her faster as she added a third finger and began gently playing with her nipple. Her eyes tried to stay focused but Sam’s continued assault on her pussy caused her to arch her neck and roll her eyes back as her tongue hung out. She looked very much like a bitch in heat as her she spread her legs open as much as she could. The heavy musk of their sex was beginning to fill the room as Ashley took everything Sam was giving her like she was nothing more than a street whore.

Sam couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe that firstly the opportunity to get Ashley alone had come about. She figured that Chris would have decided to 'man up' and make a move on her by now, the fact that he hadn't was his loss. He might get to spunk into Ashley's cunt at some future point if she got desperate and allowed him to fuck her, unless she decided to keep him under control with a hand or a blow job, but he would never get to make Ashley come the way Sam was going to. All he was going to get would be the sloppy mess that Sam left for him, when she was done fucking Ashley senseless. Secondly she never actually thought she would make a move herself, but Ashley's tight little ass got the better of her, she couldn't help herself and she'd been completely serious with her comments. Ashley needed to be fucked, hard, and Sam was the one who deserved to feast on her flesh like she was a fucking banquet laid out for her use, and her use only. Sam hissed as she thought about Ashley, right there beneath her now. She squirmed on her thigh, rubbing the folds of her cunt back and forth along Ashley's drenched tights. All the while Sam rolled and twisted her fingers inside Ashley's tight cunt, having to force it to stretch around them, while her other hand worked at lightly teasing around Ashley's clit. She briefly wondered if the girls nipples were as hard as her own, which were now two protruding bullet like nubs which pulsed painfully. "Ahhhhnnnn!" she groaned, feeling her juices soak through Ashley's tights to bathe the skin beneath.

"I'm hot am I? Hah... Hot for you, Ashley. I'm done fantasising about things. Life's too short... I'm taking what I want from now on, and that means you." Sam forced the words out through gritted teeth as the slopping sounds beat against her ears as she finger fucked Ashley, faster and harder, only easing off when she decided to use her thumb to tease and torment her clit, alternating between focusing on slop fucking her cunt and circling her sensitive clit nub with rotating pressure from her thumb. Ashley hot wet quim was soaking Sam's fingers with its wet heat, allowing her to drive the digits deep into her sucking cunny and probe towards the depths of her cunt like the fingers were a small cock. "I don't want you to not think about me Ashley. I want you to think about me all the time, think about my hard nipples, my juicy mouth, my tight little cunt. Think about how wet I am for you... think about the next time you can get me alone, so L can fuck you. That's what I want you to think about you dirty, horny little slut." she hissed. Slop! Slop! Slop! Slop! the sounds of her finger fucking echoing in her ears now as she thrust into Ashley with increasing energy and gusto, her short, tight, naked body writhing against Ashley's thigh as she fought to maintain the harsh assault on her cunt with her fingers.

"God.. you are fucking soaking Ashley. Dripping. It's like I'm fucking you underwater of something! Are you pissing on me or is that your fuck juice pouring out of you?" Sam said teasingly, licking her lips again, driving into Ashley. The girls sucking cunt made her wish she had a cock to drill into her instead of her fingers. She still had other ways to pleasure her though, to pleasure both of them. She let out a moan as her fingers were squeezed together as they rotated around inside Ashley's tight cunt, allowing her to curl back her fingertips to gently tease at the underside of Ashley's clit, while outside her body Sam's other fingers moved to circle and push against the throbbing nub of the girls sensitive nub. "Fuck.. you nasty little bitch... really!" exclaimed Sam as Ashley declared that she wanted to put her head between her legs. "Is that what you really want to do? Eat out my pussy? Shove your tongue into me and fuck me with it... until I cum hard on your face? Fuck Ashley I never knew you were such a filthy little whore. You really are one, aren't you? God, I never imagined you were this far gone... it makes me wonder how many other girls you've fucked, how many got to you before me." she hissed through her teeth. "Maybe I should... holy fuck... you're coming!!" Sam said with some surprise. She immediately covered Ashley's mouth with her own, swallowing the girls moans as she intensified her fingering and finger fucked her through the orgasm which followed, cunt juice virtually flooding down her arm to her elbow, as she drilled her merciless fingers into Ashley's deep inviting and spasming cunt.

Sam lifted her cum soaked fingers to her lips and sucked them clean, slowly, watching Ashley all the while. Then she lifted herself up a little as she felt Ashley's hand son her taut firm ass, her cunt sticking to the leggings which peeled slowly away to leave her hanging cunt lips puffy and red, her juices beading beneath the folds, weeping forth from her gash to eventually hang and drip onto the already drenched fabric as she finished sucking Ashley's cunt off of her fingers and drilled them back into the girls hot wet snatch, three fingers mashed into one phallic mass of flesh to defile her tiny quim. "OH FUCK!!" Sam gasped loudly, shuddering slightly as Ashley penetrated her cunt with her fingers. She lifted herself away, almost pulling off of Ashley's fingers. Easing the sensations long enough to edge herself and stop from coming, before she lowered herself back down, fucking her tight young cunt onto Ashley's fingers as she resumed her own diligent and rhythmic fucking of the girls dripping gash. "Yesssss..." she hissed. "Ah fuck, yes... kiss me Ashley... kiss me while you fuck my tiny cunt." she gasped, grunting, jerking slightly as she ground against Ashley's hand.

"Ahhh... uuuhhh... nnnggh! groans and grunts began to spill from Sams mouth, often interrupting her and cutting off what she was about to say. "AHhhh... yes, squeeze my tits... harder... pinch the nipples you little bitch.. ahhh god... you're no fucking virgin for sure... ahhh!" Sam gasped, rolling her eyes as she fought against the rising urge to come hard on Ashley's fingers. "Easy... ahh... when I come.. I want to come on your face." she hissed, the SLOP!, SLOP!, SLOP! of her fingers in Ashley's gushing cunt increasing as the girl spread her legs. Eventually Sam groaned as Ashley's fingers worked her and she took hold of the girls hand, pulling Ashley's fingers out of her cunt and sucking on them in front of her just as she had sucked on her own. With a grin she shifted her completely naked body up the clothed Ashley, until she was straddling her face. "Eat me.. make me come on your face." she demanded

Ashley’s eyes were so glazed over with lust that it took everything in her power to look into Sam’s eyes without them rolling back again. The sensation of having her pussy fuck was beyond words, it felt so good and Sam was hitting places that she was never able to hit on her own. Every time she had fingered herself at home while thinking about Sam she managed to cum and on one occasion squirt but this was something else. Sam had manged to make her squirt on the first time and she nearly passed out. Thankfully she was in so much shock about the whole thing that she was able to keep herself awake. Not to mention Sam helped her a lot by fucking her still while giving her orders.

However the sight of Sam whimpering and moaning on her fingers is what really gave Ash the energy to stay awake. She didn’t waste anytime and quickly kissed her. The kiss soft and innocent at first before turning passionate as she slid her tongue into her mouth. She began fighting for control as her fingers fucked Sam harder, faster and with more passion than any cock could dream to match.

Her free hand began to pitch her nipples before she pulled away from the kiss so she could dive forward and suck one of them. Gently rolling the nipple in her mouth before biting on it as her fingers continue to fuck her cunt relentlessly. When Sam pulled away she whimpered and let out a sigh before she was pushed back onto the bed. After Sam shifted around and put her pussy in Ashley’s face the redhead lost any trail of control she had. She tried to speak but her words caught in her throat as Sam’s pussy lips hung down to meet her face. Only inches apart she could feel the heat radiat right now on her before smelling the heavy must that nearly caused her to cum herself.

It was so strong that it made her mouth water and it caused her pussy to twitch. She continued to stare for a few more minutes before reaching up and squeezing Sam’s ass cheeks. Slowly she lowered the puffy, dripping wet and red lips of her friend’s pussy down onto her face before taking a small lick. “Fuck....” Is all she could say before she slid her tongue in deep and began to fuck her friend’s pussy with it. As she began to eat, Ashley spread her friend’s ass cheeks apart and looked at her asshole before shivering as she closed her eyes.

Ashley’s small pink tongue began to nap out her pussy as her hands squeezed her ass. She twisted it, darted it out and curled it upwards inside her before pulling it out so she could suck on her clit. After she was positive she gave her clit enough attention she dived back in and continued eating, Sam’s tasty musky juices running down her chin and splashing all over her face. She was so sticky but she didn’t care, she didn’t care about how messed up her hair was now or about how her makeup was ruined. No of it mattered, only Sam’s pussy mattered right now.

Sam had shifted her hips when Ashley kissed her, starting to fuck herself onto the girls fingers, all while tongue fucking her mouth with a crazed energy. The kiss beginning casually, then transforming as she pushed her tongue into Ashley's mouth to taste her spit. She pushed hard into the kisses, groaning breaths into her mouth as she seared her lips into hers with a fierce enthusiastic fire. She wanted to strip Ashley naked, to feel her nipples pushing against her own, to feel her hot skin stroking against her flesh. However she was too impatient, too wrapped up in the moment to wait. Sam groaned like a slut in heat, her own sinful and carnal gasps merging with the sounds which escaped Ashley's mouth during the moments their lips were apart. Her cunt was gushing, flooded, strings of girl cum sloshing against Ashley's fingers as intensely as Ashley's cunt had wept all over Sams. When Ashley leaned down to take a nipple in her mouth, Sam bucked and jerked, almost coming. She bit her lip and gave out a strangled guttural moan of pleasure, instantly moving her hands to Ashley's head. Grasping it and holding her against her assaulted nipple. Shuddering and shaking as the girls mouth attacked her bullet hard nub.

She twisted around, straddling Ashley's face while moving to get a look down her body. She reached out, sliding her fingers back into Ashley shot drenched cunt, while looking down between them towards Ashley's face. Her cunt was leaking heavily, with strings of girl cum starting to hang and stretch, slashing against Ashley's face and mouth as Sam groaned in anticipation. "Fuck me then Ashley. Fuck me with your mouth you dirty little bitch. Show me how much you love cunt, my cunt." she moaned again. "Can you imagine how long the boys would last if they saw us like this? They would fucking come in their pants, wouldn't they? Come from seeing innocent little Ashley reveal her true nature, that of a cunt licking filthy little whore." she grunted, spitting her words forth as she twitched and moaned at the feel of Ashley's tongue entering her, forcing apart the folds of her cunt, splaying her pussy lips aside as her gash was violated by Ashley's hungry tongue.

A loud groan resonated through the room, then Sam lowered herself further, grinding her sopping cunt onto Ashley's mouth and nose. At the same time she bent forwards, hands moving to slide around Ashley's ass. Her nails dug through her tights, tearing them further and leaving Ashley's ass with red trails in her flesh as she clawed at her. Her mouth lowered until she could smell Ashley's cunt, then her tongue was lapping along the grooves of her cunt folds as her own cunny was assaulted by Ashley's mouth. The tip of her tongue stroked open Ashley's cunny, one side at a time, then she drove her tongue inside with a eager desperation, a hunger for cunt that overwhelmed her. Hot spit and cooling breath assaulted Ashley's quim as she alternated lapping with thrusting strokes, feasting on the juices of her previous orgasm as she pushed to squeeze another out of the girl. Her lashing tongue shifting to swirl around her clit and tease close to the sensitive nub, while at the same time she felt her own cunt being lashed and defiled by Ashley's diligent tongue fucking.

Her cunt was pouring over Ashley's mouth now, and she couldn't take any more, didn't want to talk any more. "Ahhh god... I want to come... fuck.. make me come Ashley... ahhh!! Push a finger into my ass! Fuck my asshole. I want to come on your face, so make me you little bitch, make me come... ahhhhnngHH!" she groaned, almost delirious with pleasure as she let her head loll back down so she could continue feasting on Ashley's cunny. Covering her with lips sealed against flesh, hot tongue embedded in cunt and her fingers scratching red trails down her ass in deep troughs.

Ashley didn’t know if it was something in the air that was causing her to act like this but she didn’t care. All she could think about was how wet and needy Sam was, all that mattered was the taste of her juices running down her throat as she gulped them down like she was dehydrated. The taste, the smell and the sounds all came crashing together to make an experience that caused Ash to nearly lose her mind. Yet she endures and continues, her tongue begins to quicken as her hands continue to play with Sam’s toned ass. “Who gives a fuck about them, I’m only worrying about pussy and the only pussy I care about is yours.” She quickly replies before giving her slit a few long and slow licks as she pulls her hand away. Quickly she licks her finger before thrusting it into her as she begins kissing her ass.

When she feels her tights rip open she shifts a bit and gives Sam a much better view of her holes before blushing at the realization that she still has a heart shape bush above her dripping snatch. She doesn’t have time to think about it for long once Sam begins licking at her. This single stroke nearly causes her to go cross eyed as her toes curl and her ankles rotate from a spasm. Even though she was once again close to an orgasm she buckled down and returned her tongue to Sam’s pussy before pulling back with a pant. “You want me to what?” She asked as she was completely shocked. Did Sam really want her to finger her asshole? She was kidding right, she couldn’t do that.

However without much warning she reaches up and licks at her asshole. Taking a few steady licks before sucking on her finger and pushing it into her. At first Sam’s tight asshole barely moved so Ash licked around the rim and over her finger before pushing the digit knuckle deep. “Does that feel good?” She asked as she slowly began to pump the finger in and out of her filthy little asshole. Ashley didn’t wait for a answer because without warning she wrapped her lips around Sam’s swollen clit and began to suck. She flicked it, rolled her tongue over it and sucked on it as her finger continued to fuck her soon to be ruined asshole.

“You call me a slut? Sam I think you might be one too.” She replied between sucking as her other hand began to finger fuck her pussy. There was so much cum leaking out of her that Ashley wondered if she had already cummed but she figured she hadn’t given the fact that she was still moaning like a whore. Part of her wanted to know how far she could take this, could she push Sam to far and be punished? The idea of having her own ass fucked caused her asshole to twitch as her pussy squirted from the idea of being spanked. In fact there were so many things she wanted Sam to do to her. Maybe she would consider taking a bath together. After all she was definitely going to need one not to mention she wonder if Sam would let her spend the night in her room.

It was getting colder by the second and she knew the blankets in her room were probably iced over by now. As her thoughts began to run all over the place she felt her back arch up as her pussy cummed for the second time. This caused her to scream into Sam’s clit as her lower half shook. “Fuckkkk.....will you just cum on my face? Please just squirt all over my whore mouth, hump my face like the bitch you are.” She screamed out as she felt another orgasm approaching.

Sam squirmed and bucked like a whore in heat as Ashley licked at her and then inserted her finger into her cunt, the assault of sensations was wearing her down, her body almost convulsing as it bucked, twisted and jolted from the continued violation of her cunt by Ashley. Sam gasped, groaned, grunted, moaned, her rasping strangled breaths filling the bedroom with sounds that if heard from outside would have made anyone listening cum immediately. Sam knew if anyone was outside, perhaps whoever had gotten her attention earlier, then it would be easy to tell, just from looking for a pool of cum. Then her thoughts were back with Ashley as she brought even more attention to Sam's cunt as Sam swirled her tongue inside the cum and fuck juice filled mess that was Ashley's orgasm wracked quim. She lapped wildly, taking strings of Ashley's ejaculate and sucking them down her throat, savouring the taste of the girl as she as good as raped her with her mouth.

She squirmed as Ashley kissed her ass, licking and attacking the cunt in front of her with even more energy and devotion. Her swirling tongue traced down each side of Ashley's cunny, teased across her clit, then plunged into her gash, lashing against the hot wet sides of her vaginal tract as she probed as far as she could into it with her small delicate tongue. At the same time she squeezed and scratched at her ass, leaving her mark on Ashley's buttocks, before she nestled her lips against Ashley's clit, teasing and toying with the flesh around the nub, as she reached back to claw at her own ass, peeling apart the buttocks as Ashley kissed it. Waiting to feel the finger she had demanded being driven into her cunt to help force an orgasm out of her wretched hide. "I want you to fuck me in the ass with your finger. I want you to shove a finger into my anus. I want you to drive it deep into my rectum. I want you to violate my rectal chute while tongue fucking my cunt... is that enough for you Ashley? Now fucking do what I told you to you little bitch... ahhh ... I want it... fuck me... fuck me in my ass... please... ahhhhnngh!! Do what I fucking tell you to Ashley... auughh!" groaned Sam angrily through her clenched teeth. Her body was tense and taut as she waited, dripping cunt juice onto Ashley's tongue as she did so.

Sam did not answer Ashley's question about feeling good, or anything else, because as soon as she felt Ashley's wet tongue on her ass she started to buck, her muscles stretching, straining. Her entire body began jerking and jolting fiercely, almost as though she were being electrocuted. Then as Ashley's finger drove inside her sensitive anal passage and Ashley's mouth assaulted and defiled her tight little cunt. Sam orgasmed violently, her entire body convulsed and her quim spat a flood of squirting foul sinful fluids all over Ashley' mouth. Sam's eyes closed and her body bucked and arched, her cunt lifting away from Ashley's mouth to continue squirting her fuck juice across the girls face and cheeks as her tight pucker squeezed at Ashley's finger like a vice as her ass quivered and her body was wracked with a spasming and devastatingly violent climax. "GYAARRGGHH!!" she screamed out loudly, bellowing her orgasm through her lips as she shuddered over and over as her liquid sin poured forth to defile Ashley with its hot juice. Her body expelled her ejaculate in a hot spluttering explosion of frothing girl cum, her voice straining to breaking point and then growing into a silent scream as her quivering shivering flesh collapsed onto Ashley, her drooling mouth left to rest against Ashley's exposed mound as she gasped and groaned unintelligibly against the girls shredded tights and juiced up cunny.

"AUUUNNGHHH!" she groaned, barely aware of the close to gushing quim close to her lips. She pushed herself up into all fours and looked back, opening her eyes and seeking out Ashley's face. "That was so fucking good. You really know how to use your mouth, don't you Ashley?" she gasped. "I thought I might have to teach you... ahhh..." she managed to form the words, her thoughts in disarray as she continued to leak cum out of her ruined cunt. She hissed, drawing in a breath through her teeth. "I'm not sure who you were planning to fuck this week, but you're going to have to put that on hold. I don't want to be licking someone's cum out of your cunt next time I fuck you... of course I can't make any promises myself about that." she gave a twisted almost evil chuckle as she lifted her leg over Ashley and rolled to the side, pushing up to stand by the bed, looking down at her. Her thighs were streaming with fuck juice, the hot fluids streaking her inner thighs all the way down to her calves and ankles.

She stretched her arms over her head and looked down at Ashley, her body was taut and toned, her obliques defined and her abs prominent, her short legs stretching as she went up on her toes for a few moments. "Get up and strip down. I want to see all of you." she instructed the girl before her. "Then pull out the blue case I know you must have seen under the bed. Then we can work out what to do next with you... because I'm not finished with you yet Ashley... not yet."

The moment Sam started to beg for anal was the moment Ashley lost it. No longer could she hold anything back so without warning she slid a second finger into Sam’s tight dirty asshole. She started to fuck get back door without remorse as her tongue continued to fuck her musky, puffy red dripping pussy. When Sam finally cummed, it went everywhere. Her juices covered Ashley’s face in so much sweaty, sticky and musky cum that Ash cummed right after. Pussy juices squirting all below her thighs as she lapped up as much cum as she could. It filled her cheeks up, causing her to gulp down every bit of it before licking more of it off of her pussy lips. Gently she sucked on them as she pulled her fingers out of Sam’s asshole with a loud pop.

Quickly she popped her fingers into her mouth and began to suck them clean. The taste of Sam’s asshole caused her to giggle before she smiled and kissed her ass cheek. “Glad you liked it, your fingers and tongue are much better than mine however.” She replied before kissing her thighs a few times until Sam got up. Ashley watched her as she moved before blinking and then nodding like a deer stuck in headlights. Was she really wanting to do more? How horny was she? Did Sam really want to fuck me that bad? Ashley asked herself as she stood up and began to get undressed. First she took off her hoodie before lifting her sweater off. Next came her bra before she peeled the ruined leggings off of her long nice legs.

Once she was naked she covered herself up with her hands before getting on her knees and sliding under the table. When she found the case the crawled back out and stood up, sitting the case on the bed before turning towards Sam. “Is that all you wanted me to do?” She asked softly as her hand gently rubbed Sam’s hand while she looked her in the eyes. Ashley didn’t like the idea of sharing Sam this week but she would do anything to keep this going. She just wanted to be fucked by the one girl she hasn’t been able to stop thinking about. After all what shame did she have left, she was butt naked, her pussy had a red heart shaved bush above it and she was covered in female cum. Her hair was sticking her to her and her thighs were so wet she was becoming raw. Despite this she just wanted to have Sam fuck her more. She had years of hormones to deal with.

Sam wiped the back of her hand across her mouth, then turned it around to lick what dregs of Ashley's ejaculate she could from her skin. Licking her lips a final time she looked Ashley up and down with a semi satisfied, confident smirk. "You look so fucking innocent Ashley, but the truth is so fucking shocking. I had a mental bet going that you might even be a virgin, but the way you fuck pussy? Hell, it makes me wonder who got you started. I should track them down and thank them for priming you for me." she announced with a grin. She watched as Ashley stripped down, stepping in closer to help her occasionally, kicking her clothes aside with a bare foot until Ashley was just as naked as she was. She looked her over with an appraising eye, letting her right hand slide down to nestle between her thighs as she looked at the girl. Sam stroked her wet fingers through her quim, spreading her cunt lips, exposing her pink gash, feeling several trickles of cunt juice weep out to streak her thighs as she kept herself soaking with a couple of fingers. "You look so fucking good like this. We better make use of the time we have, before Chris or someone comes looking for you. Unless you want the rest of the gang to know that I fucked you?" she smirked. Sam didn't really care who knew, in fact she'd wear it like a badge of honour.

She watched Ashley bend down and get the case. She never thought she'd get a chance to use it, it was exhilarating a little and she moved forwards, giving Ashley's ass a squeeze until she was back on her feet, facing her. Sam looked down, taking in the sight of her bare breasts now, she reached out, trailed her fingers about Ashley's tits before resting her fingers and thumb against a nipple and squeezing it, twisting it and giving it a tug until the distended nub slipped free to bounce back against Ashley's chest. "No, that's not all I want you to do Ashley. I've waited long enough to get my hands on you, do you really think I'm going to let you waltz off so you can get hunted and fucked by one of the boys? Mikes a fucking animal. I know for a fact that he's fucking Emily still, right under Jessica's nose. I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't already fucked her this trip. He'd do me, no question.. and the thought of fucking you? Well, he'd likely wreck your tight little pussy so no one else could use it... and we can't be having that, now can we?" she shook her head and wagged a finger.

Sam popped open the case. Inside were a pair of handcuffs. A paddle, a many tailed whip of supple leather, a strap on dildo with harness, an insertable vibrator, nipple clamps, an Anal plug and a ball gag. "Pick something for me to use on you... it'll spice things up even more Ashley." she told her, turning her around to face the case. Sam stood in close behind her, her tits pressed against Ashley's back as she slid one hand down onto her ass to squeeze it. The other eased around to squeeze her right breast, teasing the nipple, before sliding down Ashley's stomach to sink between her legs, Sam's fingers easing into the groove of her sodden recently fucked cunt to idly play with the folds of Ashley's dripping cunny. "Come on Ash. Don't keep me waiting... my cunt is soaking from that fingering and licking you gave me. I think it's only fair that I make you scream like the whore I know you want to be. You think I brought all this stuff just for show? I had a feeling this weekend would bring out the freak in a few of us." she smirked, tilting her head to suck Ashley's earlobe between her lips, her mouth sucking at the soft flesh before gripping and tugging it between clenched teeth. As she waited for Ashley to comply, she moved her other hand around to ease down Ashley ass crack, probing teasingly at her anus with a stray finger, while her others continued to tease a Ashley's cunt.

There was a certain innocent love that filled Ashley’s chest as Sam praised her. It felt so good to be told she was good at what she was doing. Especially considering the fact that she was a virgin. “Well...I guess you’ll have to track yourself down considering that was my...first time.” She whispered softly as she felt her cheeks heat up. While she was definitely a party girl she just never met the right person or had the opportunity to get some. Well besides Chris but she was pretty sure he was gay. However she did watch a lot of porn, not to mention she masterbated way to much. This unhealthy obsession had lead her to buying a variety of different toys. Each one she would use on herself while watching porn or thinking about Sam.

It was usually Sam that she thought about but she would never admit it. She didn’t mind if the others knew, she just didn’t want Sam to tell them how slutty she was. Would she admit to being Sam’s bitch? Definitely but beyond that she wasn’t sure she could without fainting. In any case her thoughts were pulled back down when Sam twisted her nipple. Quickly it became red and swollen like her ruined pussy while she let out a moan. After the suitcase was opened up she bit her lip and almost giggled.

There was so many wonderful toys she wanted to try out but the first thing she wanted was for her ass to be used. “Could you please handcuff me and bend me over your lap? Then maybe spank me?” She asked nervously as she let out little moans of excitement. The way Sam’s teeth felt on her earlobe was heavenly and it caused her skin to develop goosebumps as she rubbed her ass back against her like a bitch. Even after the mind blowing orgasms from earlier Ashley still felt so raw and open.

Yet she needed to be used, she wanted Sam to use her so bad it made her pussy weep and caused her pucked asshole to whimper in need. She wanted her neck sucked, she wanted hickies all over her body and she wanted that damn anal plug buried in her virgin asshole. Then and only then did she want Sam to fuck her senseless with that thick mouth watering dildo. “Would that be okay?” She asked again as she was referring to the handcuffs and the paddle. Which was something she had always wanted. For some reason the idea of being spanked was a massive turn on for her that she just couldn’t help but think about.

"Wow, your first time with a girl? You should have told me... I would have fucked you even harder, made it really unforgettable." replied Sam with tilt of her head, as Ashley confessed to her innocence having been fucked away a precious few moments beforehand. "The thought that I broke you in for girls is making me so fucking wet again." she smirked, continuing to drive her fingers through the grooves of Ashley's tight cunt, as well as against the viciously tight rim of her anus. After a few moments of toying with her, she eased both her hands free of the alluring holes and around to slide up Ashley's body until both her tits were being grasped by Sam's eager digits. Her fingers and thumbs moved quickly to capture Ashley's hard nipples, rolling them between them, then tugging them in a crude and vulgar fashion as she pushed against Ashley from behind, her nipples squashing against Ashley's back as she folded into her. When Ashley spoke. she stifled a laugh, pushing her forwards to bounce on the bed face first. She reached down next to her and picked up the handcuffs, moving to grasp at Ashley's wrists. "No. That's not all right Ashley. I wouldn't be able to do you properly stretched out over my lap." she said, shaking her head as the cold metal hit Ashley's wrists and the ratcheting sound of metal on metal filled the room as each cuff was tightened.

Sam crawled onto the bed to Ashley's side and ran both her hands over the girls taut ass, squeezing the firm cheeks of her globes until her nails left scratches tracking across them. She gave each cheek a sharp slap with the palm of her hand, then she picked up the paddle, flipping it over and bringing it down with a sharp SMACK! She listened to the resounding echo with a tilt of her head and a smirk. At the same time she slid her left hand under Ashley. squeezing a tit, before sliding that hand down to her mound, letting her fingers tease against Ashley's nub, pushing folds of her flesh against it and around in a circular motion, slowly, carefully. SMACK!.. another strike, reddening her other ass cheek. "I was down in the basement with Josh earlier, did I tell you?" SMACK! the paddle laid against an ass cheek, leaving it quivering, shuddering, shivering from the blow. Each strike battering the swell of Ashley's ass flat with the impact as Sam's fingers teased at her clit.

"I found a baseball bat down there." SMACK! "Do you know what my first thought was Ashley?" SMACK! "It was that I should fuck you with it." SMACK! "There's no way you could take it in the ass of course, not that your tight ass would stop me from trying..." SMACK! "But I figured that it would be best to loosen you up first. Maybe with a plug..." SMACK! "Maybe with a dildo. I wasn't sure... now though..." SMACK! "... I think I'll try both." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! she paused to place the paddle down and run her fingers over Ashley's red and faintly welted ass, huge patches of red decorating her ass cheeks as Sam dug in her nails and left red racks streaking down her globes, from the small of her back where her cuffed wrists rested, to the base of her as cheeks where they met her thighs. Marked by Sam's claws.

"Are you really a virgin?" asked Sam, leaning down, licking Ashley's left ear, sucking on it before allowing the lobe to pop free of her lips. She scratched her fingers up Ashley's back, from her wrists to the base of her neck, where she grasped hold of a fistful of her hair. "Will I hear a pop when I ram that strap on into your tight little cunt? Or stretch out your asshole?" she sniggered. "I'm really bringing out the sick, twisted little bitch in you, aren't I Ashley? Well, you tell me three things about yourself that I don't know about you. Three things you want to do... and then I'll stop, otherwise your ass will be so red you won't be able to sit down for a week." she smirked, SMACK! the paddle landed again, shuddering flesh spreading on impact. Sam's fingers tightened in Ashley's hair. "Three things and I move this hand back into your filthy cunt." she hissed. SMACK! "Then I might tell you a secret about someone here that will shock you." SMACK! "Come along Ashley... the boys could be looking for you right now... so you better be quiet as well." SMACK!

A few soft whimpers left her lips as Ashley closed her eyes and tilted her head back while Sam was rubbing against both of her holes. The first hole was wet and throbbing as it desperately tried to thrust against her hand. However she didn’t move her hips, she instead just stood there like a toy. She wanted Sam to take care of her so she just did whatever her mistress wanted. She continued to stand still until soon her legs started shaking as Sam rubbed against her asshole.

It felt so good that she couldn’t stop herself from letting out a deep moan. After she did Sam moved her hands away from her holes and began to play with her breasts. No longer did she wince at the feeling of having her nipples pinched but instead she was mewling loudly as she began rubbing her fat ass against Sam’s pussy. What she wouldn’t give for Sam to have a big cock right now. She could almost feel it, she knew it would be thick and long. She knew she wouldn’t be able to take it but that only caused her to get wetter as she imagined Sam fucking her tight little asshole without remorse.

“You can always still fuck me harder, I’m not going anywhere Sam, if it was up to me I’d lock us both in here all week.” She said smiling before she was pushed face first into the bed. A frown resting on her face once Sam told her no about her request. However the frown quickly disappeared when she felt the cold metal of the handcuffs against her wrists. This caused her to giggle in excitement and joy before she let out a low groan as her ass was smacked. The pain causing her to squirt on herself a little as she looked back towards Sam.

Without warning another hit landed on her asscheek and she moaned louder before nodding her head. “Yes ma’am, you said he wanted to rape you down there.” She replied before screaming out as another slap hit her fat ass. “Fuck...” Ashley said almost drunkenly as she tried her best to listen to Sam. When she mentioned the baseball bat she whimpered. Part of her wanted her to go get it and fuck her raw with it but she was too scared that she wouldn’t be able to take it. Her train of thought didn’t last long before she was back to screaming as her ass was turned crimson red, the skin sore and stinging as it threatened to bleed. When Sam replaced the paddle with her fingernails Ashley moaned softly as each fingernail felt like ice being placed on her burning asscheeks.

However what followed was a deep animalistic groan of pleasure as Ashley squirted some more all over herself as Sam pulled her hair and played with her ear. “Yes I’m a Virgin, please Sam....don’t stop please..” She begged before crying out in pain and pleasure as her ass was slapped. “I’ll tell you anything. I promise just please touch me.” Ashley continued to beg as she humped the bed below. After another slap went to her ass she broke. “I want you to bite my neck, I want you to suck it and leave marks all over it. I don’t care who sees I just want them to know I’m yours.” She replied before panting before another slap caused her to pant even louder. “I want you to eat my ass, I know it’s dirty but I want your tongue inside me. Then I want you to fuck it. I don’t want one of the boys to fuck my asshole I want you, please don’t let them. I need you to Sam, it has to be you.” She said almost in tears as another slap caused her to buck her hips and squirt.

“I...stole a pair of your underwear in high school. I still have them and when I’m alone I sniff them while I finger myself. I’ve always wanted to be gagged by a pair of your dirty underwear.” She added as she was shaking and squirming beneath the paddle, her ass turning purple as the flesh was starting to bruise.

Sam's fingers were slick with Ashley's cunt juices, the fluids having washed down her hand to her wrist when she had been fingering her tight young cunt. It didn't stop her fingering her clit right now though, or prevent her from having a strong grip on the handle of the paddle that she was using to redden Ashley's taut ass cheeks. Some of what Ashley said, after Sam scratched trails of red down her already tanned ass cheeks, made her blink. "You really are a filthy, disgusting little pervert at heart, aren't you Ashley? It's always the ones who look so fucking innocent, isn't it? The ones you think would have joined a fucking convent. Instead of being pure little examples of decency, they are the worst ones, the ones who have been suppressed and constrained for so long that when they get a chance to cut loose they just go plain crazy." she chuckled, "I'm not sure what I'm going to do with you Ashley, but rest assured... I am going to fuck you for sure." she smirked, releasing Ashley's hair to ease that hand beneath her and down her body between bed and flesh, until her fingers were once more teasing about her clit from beneath her, while her other hand moved to drill a couple of fingers into her hot snatch, her thumb teasing at Ashley's ass hole as she did so.

Ashley was a sick messed up little slut, it seemed. Warped and perverted. Sam simply grinned at most of the comments spilling from Ashley's dirty mouth, shaking her head a little at some while she maintained a relentless assault on the girls fuck holes with her fingers. She spat onto Ashley's ass, withdrawing her cunt fucking hand to smooth over the deep red patterns spread across her buttocks. "I hope I didn't paddle your ass too hard, I want you to be able to sit down after all." she mused aloud, her fingers tracing around the paddle burns which were fading, slowly but fading. "Leaving you marked up with love bites though, that will have the boys wondering who you were making out with... they probably wouldn't even think you were fucking, actually fucking. Hmmmm... it might even trigger something in Emily... you know that she wants to fuck you, right? I can always tell, though with her it would likely be more a power and hate fuelled thing. An angry fuck to get rid of some of her frustrations at having a cuck instead of Mike fucking her." she continued her commentary on her friends. "As for not letting the boys fuck you, well, I don't think any of them would be capable of rape, except maybe Josh... but based on what you were all responsible fro regarding his sisters, he'd be justified in my eyes to do anything he wanted." she shrugged, sucking on her fingers a moment before driving them back into Ashley's tight cunt as she finished talking.

"My panties? I hope they weren't one of my good pairs." she chuckled at Ashley's words. "I'll let you have some before you go. Of course I'd expect you to cum all over them before giving them back." she gave a twisted grin, "As for not letting the boys fuck you, i'm not sure if any of them would really have the balls to... but you know what I would like? To see one of them fucking you.. maybe I could spy on you taking it? Taking a hard cock in your holes." she smirked. "Not that they deserve your virginity, I'll be taking that Ashley, won't I?" she removed her fingers, pulling Ashley's head back and forcing her back to arch, Sam moved to bring the strap on dildo up against Ashley's lips. She positioned it on the bed beneath her lips. "Suck on it. Get it soaking with spit... right to the hilt, or as far as you can Ashley... because it's going deep inside your cunt until your virgin hole bleeds all over it." whispered Sam into Ashley's ear as she leaned over her, pushing her lips towards it before releasing her. Leaving Ashley to struggle alone, her feet padded across the carpet and boards as she moved over to her dresser and with a smirk pulled out some panties. Choke on it if you have to. Suck it down. Fuck your mouth with it... like a good girl. The better you do, the more I'll tell you about."

All it took was Sam’s hand touching her clit for her to cry out before she whimpered loudly as her fingers went back to drilling her loose pussy. She tried to tighten around her fingers but when her thumb pressed against her asshole she was to turned on to be tight anymore as her musky juices squirted over her friend’s amazing fingers. They felt so good inside her, she wanted to stay like this forever but she knew she needed more. After crying out and squirting a bit more she moaned happily when Sam spit on her ass and then rubbed it in with her hand. She felt so disgusting yet she felt like this was what she deserved. She wanted to be Sam’s good little fuck toy, she wanted to eat her pussy and ass everyday this week. She didn’t care what she had to do, if she had to be her personal seat then she would do it.

When she mentioned Emily she blushed before biting her lip. Even though she was kind of a bitch, she was still hot. Not remotely close to Sam but hot. Then when she mentioned Josh raping her she got quiet before she was back to moaning as Sam started to finger fuck her again. “No, the spanking was perfect. I deserved it and if I need more please give it to me.” She replied as she cummed on Sam’s fingers, he orgasm caused her vaginal walls to squeeze tightly around her fingers before she was panting heavily. When the dildo was placed in front of her she rolled her eyes back to look at her lover.

“Please take my virginity, please Sam...I want you so bad. Well you please take me?” She begged her before she gladly started sucking on the toy, it slid down her eager throat before reaching half way. Once it got there she started to gag but she kept sucking the thick rubber cock as she wiggled her ass. The idea of giving Sam’s underwear back to her covered in her cum caused her heart to flutter as her wet gags filled the air.

Slowly she pulled back and took a deep breath before taking it back into her mouth. When she went in the second time she started to face fuck herself with it. Saliva running down it’s leng as her lipstick smeared all over it. The thickness caused her eyes to water as her mascara began to lightly run. All the while her asshole twitched and pulsated as she humped the bed. The sheets rubbing enough of her swollen clit to cause her to squirt a little more. After working it for a while longer she pulled back. “Could you fuck both my holes? I really want something in my ass. I know it’s dirty but I need it so bad. I want to be ruined by you.”

Back
Top Bottom