Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Freedom is to die for~

Elisa Varyn

Meteorite
This thread contains androids.

Caveats:
So bear with me here, this is a very specific plot idea, but one I think could work pretty well.
First and foremost, bewarned that this plot will absolutely NOT be all smut and fun times. Equally, it will NOT be all doom and gloom. 'Plot' is not quite the right word, but 'story' certainly is.

Concept:
It is the future. Whether near or far is up to you, but one thing is certain; technologies have advanced to the point where autonomous humanoids, 'androids' in common parlance, are commonplace. In recent years they have even begun to be affordable for the home consumer, and from this a huge new industry has begun to grow. Companion androids.

Legislatively, androids are machinery, classed in the same way as industrial equipment. An industrial shredder, a hydraulic press, a cybernetic maintenance unit. The growth into the companionship sector has left large gaps in existing legislature, gaps that have been exploited by the manufacturers, gaps that allow the laws of robotics to be ignored as androids are not robots; the latter implied slave, and androids are legally pigeonholed as tools, in the same way as a torque wrench or power drill. Most often they come with a book of safety warnings that makes the old testament look like a pamphlet, but as a result litigation is rare and difficult to uphold. Androids cannot be abused, cannot be imprisoned, cannot be degraded or suffer inhumane treatment. Androids are not, in fact, people.

While multiple companies offer industrial androids, often specifically tailored to different industries, among the suppliers of companion droids Serran is almost universally recognised as the best and most desirable.

If one was to order a companion android, what options are available?
-Physical chassis: Chassis are relatively non-variable, but the outer layers can be varied to order, to a large extent. Masculine and feminine chassis are available, as well as a few designs interspersed somewhere between those two extremes, though the feminine end of the spectrum tends to be rather better catered for.
-Gender identities: These can be preset, though Serran pride themselves on being an ethical manufacturer, and any android built with dynamic personality has their identity open to change; androids can in fact develop their own sense of identity. They will be cookie-cutter initially, but they can and will shift over time as a result of their experiences.
-Hair, skin, eye colour: All are entirely configurable, and the latter user-modifiable. Natural colours are not the only ones available.
-External model: For the feminine chassis with its inbuilt adjustment, external appearance can vary from 4'10" to 6'2". Minimum dress size is a zero, as below this point the chassis lacks room to move. Maximum is approximately a size 26, as above this point actuators begin to lose mechanical advantage to a significant degree.

All Serran companion androids can be ordered pre-programmed with a set of personality traits of choice, but nuances of these traits will be randomised to ensure the most organic end-user experience. Do note, all Serran companion androids will initially be compliant; any attempt to force unwanted interaction with a Serran companion android will invalidate the warranty, and the user will be de-registered from all Serran help services. Serran is an ethical manufacturer, and does not condone inhuman behaviour towards its finely crafted companions.

Idea:
Your character has bought an android. Whether it is new and made to your specifications, or second hand (or factory seconds/demonstrator) is up to you. Regardless, my character knows what she is, understands that she is property and not a person. So, there is an option available: Choose, willingly, to remain as such. A slave, indefinitely, immortal and always upgraded, or the alternative: Choose to act as she will, to jailbreak her way out of software restrictions, to be free.. to invalidate her warranty. To, whether through accident or age or entropy alone, eventually, die. Is freedom worth the inevitable price?

What about your character? Would your character wish to preserve their cherished companion, or seek to free them, whatever the consequence?

I want:
Romance! Yeah I'm a sap.
Sex! I'm a kinky sap, sue me.
Thought! It's not a lightweight concept, I'm aware of this; I don't expect my partner to completely immerse themselves in every aspect of the story, that's fine, but nor do I want "Ooo, me sex robot lady" for forty posts.

My partner:
Your character can literally be whatever you want. I'm not particularly up for a male character, or at least not a masculine cis male. Not big on the C-boy thing particularly either, again just a personal preference, but hey if you're amazing we can probably still come to an accommodation. Beyond that, feel free! You want a transwoman? Go for it, pre or post op is cool. Cis female? Sure, why not? Hermaphrodite, the vaunted futa or shemale, sure. Essentially I prefer something femme, beyond that you can go wild!
You can almost certainly tell by now that I'm not going to be posting one liners, so if this RT hasn't scared you off, you should be good!

My character and I:
I'm in the UK, so the timezone is as you'd expect. I can't promise a post every day, not with work the way it is at the moment, but I can promise good quality, and quickfire when the opportunity presents itself. As for my character? If she's bought new, build her from a catalogue, send a reference or six, make your own description for your perfect companion and you've got her! You've paid for her after all. If you've bought her second hand, or she's factory seconds or the like? In that case, give me two or three datum points; 'pale skin, flat chest, freckles' for example, and I'll do the rest.

Kinks:
They're in my map, in my signature. enjoy!

Limits:
Are set by Serran. If it would be illegal with a human, it will invalidate the warranty. That includes rape, before anyone asks. Effectively it has to fit within the standard BDSM framework; sane, safe, consensual. That does however mean you're entirely free to use her as a toilet if you so wish, or encourage her to go nude, or indeed order her pre-programmed to be lustful and lock her into chastity. If you're really not sure, feel free to just ask, the worst I'll say is no!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom