Tiffy is Horny! F/F F/M M/M incest non incest all combinations

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
Tiffy is horny, come play with tiffy! M/F...M/M...F/F it's all good. Any combination of those. More Chars or less I am flexible. (In multiple ways). Heck Toss in a futa if your into it. All gender roles in these stories are open to being swapped and changed. If you like a story but want to change the roles come tell me.

I am fine with playing Males or Females. I am fine with straight Bi or les.

hello there My name is Tiffany. I am seeking new RP. I have been gone for a while but I am back now. I would love to get several RPs going again :)

I wont waste time on Listing rules. Everyone lists the same rules anyways lol. All my ideas can be converted to M/M or F/F or kept as Straight. I am willing to tweak all of them as much as needed. So if you see one you like just contact me and lets Talk. However I only RP in PMs.

Please!!!!!!!!! PM me dont just message me here. But a bump is always nice Smile

The first few are non incest...with Incest Potential. After that it gets all incest Based.

there are several brand new ideas. A few of those incest as well.

And again PM PLEASE! But bumps are loved to!

======================================================================

1- I was only warming her up

(A storm while camping leads to unexpected sex)

This is a more complicated idea. A couple of Families would be camping together deep in the woods. A few teens and 2 sets of Parents. They could be all related as well like parents and aunt uncle. They have 3 tent one for the adults. One for the teen Boys and for the girls. But one night there is a nasty and sudden storm. The rain is beating down and the wind threatens to tear away a tent. In a panic the teens all bold for the adults tent. Its the most stable and strongest. There soaked to the bone by the time they make it. Many are layered in mud from falling as they ran. Most of them in just sleep clothes a Shirt and shorts. Some are in even less and they are all quickly stripping naked. There ice cold and the clothes are soaked through. Being naked is less of a concern then getting sick. The adults are drying them with towels rubbing them to spread body heat.

When things settle down everyone is trying to find a place to sleep. The tent is over packed made for 4 people not 10. Its also very dark and dry clothes are hard to find. Most of the clothes were in the ruined tents or the Truck. So most people are slipping into sleeping mats all but naked If not naked. You would be my Chars Fathers Friend. Or maybe uncle. We end up sharing a sleeping bag after your wife insisted she sleeps with her daughter. Its awkward as I am near naked and your shirtless having donated a shirt to some one else.

The world grows quiet as people packed in around us start to fall asleep. I am still cold so your helpfully rubbing me for warmth. You do your best to avoid my breasts or pussy but your hands still seem to find them. Your cock is hard and you try and hide it from me. But the sleeping bag is forcing us closer and I can feel it. I cant help it I start to stroke your dick against my hot soaking pussy. We make eyes contact trying to only talk about boring things. Neither wanting to really say what we are doing in the bag. Neither wants to attract any attention from others. This will lead to you shooting your cum onto my Pussy and belly. And you cover my mouth to keep my moaning quiet. My own orgasms flooding over your cock. Guilt slips in as the orgasm wears down. The rest of the night is more Awkward as we settle in to sleep.

The next morning I go for a hike before you wake up. Leaving you to wonder who I may tell how I may feel. But that night I walk up to you as your peeing on a tree. The first kisses are tentative. But soon enough its clear what we both want!

=======================================================================

2- Her new fave toy.

(Dont look a gift bear in the Web cam.)

a 15 year old girl gets a toy stuffed bear as a Birthday gift. There is no label and she has no idea who gave her it. It is one gift in dozens so hard to keep track. But she takes it up to her room where she has dozens of stuffed bears and animals. What she does not know is that this bear is a smart toy. She has to register it online. And after that the toy is active. It has a state of the art web cam and a Micorphone. It can act as a diary and it can even talk and interact. It can look up web pages for her. The girl of course also gets changed in front of it She even masterbate's around it.

So what she does not know is that some one is watching her. And they can hear every journal entry she makes. Every time she spills her heart her most private thoughts and feelings. And when the bear is talking back it is actually this stalker. He can give her advice while pretending to be the toy. And he can use what he learns to seduce....or black mail her. He is her diary and she tells him everything about her life. Her family her friends what turns her on. Who she likes and so on. She can even talk about her fantasies as the bear asks her questions. She would have to be a bit silly. But this was marketed as a state of the art interactive toy. So in this generation a Toy that talks and is interactive is hardly a stretch.

We could have some scenes where she looks up better Masterbation methods. And the Toy is teaching her how to masterbate for better pleasure. I would even find it interesting if the Toy had a functioning Cock. Maybe even the ability to finger or eat her. On your end it could be like VR unit. Controlling it with your own body. Even having the pleasure relayed back to you so you can feel all of it.

He could be a boy in school that is wildly in love with her. And he just wants a shot with her. He learns what she likes and he uses it to seduce her. He could be an uncle or even her own brother or Daddy. A father who at first just wanted a way to see what she is up to. To hear her private thoughts and get to know her better. Hell it could be a girl as well. Or even her own BF manipulating her into having sex with him. The options are limitless.

============================================================

3- BF sleeping in teen girls...moms room

(A teen Boy is sharing a room with his GFs parents.)

This idea could work just as well with a teen girl in her BFs house instead.

A teen girl lives with her Mom and Dad in a 2 bedroom apartment. Her 15 year old BF needs a place to stay. His parents will be out of town for the summer. And he really does not want to move with them. So his GF begs her parents to let him move in. They are...reluctant but they have come to like the boy. And they decide to let him stay. However they lay down some rules. One of them being that he has to sleep in there bedroom. They wont have him sharing a bed with there daughter. Even if they already know the Teens are having sex. They still refuse to let them share a bed all night. The mom wont say it out loud. But deep down she figures what the hell its not like she has had sex in months. Having the boy in her room wont stop much.

I want the Mom and Dad to see the boy very much as a BOY. Not as a man or as attractive. However as they share a room with a connecting Bathroom....little slip ups happen. At first she walks in on the Boy shirtless. Its nothing much. But she cant help but think he is more muscular then she thought. One day he will mistakenly see her as well. They try to avoid these slip ups. But also each secretly enjoys it. While figuring the other hates them. The attraction will be slow burning but it will begin to burn hotter and hotter. When she first gets a look at his Proud 15 year old cock. And finds it thicker then her husbands. When she is sitting in her room during the day. Knowing he is fucking her daughter a room away. There could be scenes where he is masturbating and she is pretending to sleep and not watch. Maybe rubbing herself under a blanket. I want her to be sex deprived horny and in need.

So about the dad....we could remove him fully. Or include him as he is secretly Bi. And never acted on the urges. But seeing this boy is making it harder and harder. Or we just keep him around as a dope. Who is blind to the fact that his wife is being fucked by a 15 year old. And there doing it right behind his back. Maybe literal when he is sleeping and she is riding the boy.

4- Computer blackmail

(A boy with Tech skills and a girl who needs them)

This is a simple idea but I think a fun one. My Char a teen girl has a computer that just got fried. She is freaking out she needs a computer but she cant afford one. And she has no clue how to fix this one. A boy in school who could be her Friends BF offers to help. He takes the computer home and has it running by the next day. But he also found some secret stuff on it. Naughty vids and pictures Masturbation even sex with a girl. Maybe even his GF to make it more interesting.

He will return the computer but he will also tell her what he found. And that he has copies of it all. He will use this to black mail her for sex and other stuff. Maybe manipulating his GF even making some with him. I like the idea of public blow jobs. Like her sucking him off in a change room at a store while his GF is looking for them. Or fucking her in his gfs bed when she is talking to her mom or showering. His GF may refuse Anal or even Oral. But this girl not only loves it but he can force it. The sex could be a bit abusive he has all of the power. But he wont push her so far that she tells him to fuck off either.

5- Best friends with a Princess

(A Rich girl takes her New friendship for granted)

This is a very simple idea. It would involve a wealthy teen girl. She could be a literal princess if we wanted. Or just a rich young teen. She is stunning rich popular talented smart. One day she feels kind of bad as she watches a poor girl in school being picked on because she has no lunch. So the rich girl invites her over to her table and shares her own lunch. As a mild friendship grows it is very lopsided. One girl has everything. The other has nothing. One girl expects to be able to make every choice for the both of them. She will Take the girl on helicopter trips to beaches. And spoil her wildly beyond her dreams.

The only down side is the poor girl has to come to terms with having no power in there friendship. She cant say no ever because she does not want to loose this perfect Friendship. Will her pride and freedom be easy to swallow? Or will she struggle for some freedom. I have a scene in mind where the rich girl is feeling horny. She will expect your char to be ready and willing to take care of that.

I would love one or Both to have a BF. And the Rich girl is of course calling the shots there as well. If the rich Girls bf is horny. She has no problem ordering her friend to suck his cock. Or even letting him fuck her. And the poor girls bf...Well the poor girl might have to ask even beg him to obey the rich girls will.

So in short you have a rich girl who seldom if ever heard the word no in her life. She will take whatever she wants. She is not mean per say. She just takes it for granted that her desires are dom. You could play the BFs or even one of the 2 Girls. Or we each play a girl and a Bf. I am good in any combination.

6- Paid to seduce a married man

(A teen girl is paid by a woman to seduce her husband and test his Loyalty.

A woman who fears her husband is cheating will hire a teen girl to seduce him. Her goal is to test his Loyalty will he fuck her or not. She picks a waitress her Husband is always looking at. Believing the girl is older then she is. She offers her alot of money to test him.

your char is either a compulsive cheater or...better yet has never cheated at all. Making this seduction slow as he is really a loyal husband. But the irony is his wife hired a girl to test him. And she is the first girl he ever cheated with. The girl reports back to the woman where and how they have had sex. And just exactly how he fucked her. The woman is angry but also turned on listening to the story. She pays the girl to seduce her husband over and over.

What will happen when he discovers the insane truth of the matter? They could have a son or a daughter I have ideas that could include both. And I would love it if the wife was also having sex with the same girl.

7- His own personal Genie

(Finding a teen girl with powers cursed into serving)

A teen boy from a poor Family finds an old Jap WW2 Sword while looking for anything they can sell to help with bills. (could also be an adult male in debt). While cleaning it a genie comes spilling out of it. Taking the shape of a 15 year old girl. She is actually a girl who was Cursed long ago and tied to the item. As he discovers who she is. And what she can do for him. He grows eager to use her Powers for his own gain. He will help his Family as well. She is eager to help him. It is better then being Trapped in the Bottle. She even goes to school with him. She increases his popularity. Gets him a date with the hottest girl in school. She could be having sex with him as well as finding him alot of other girls. This could involve memory erasing and mind control.

So as a teen boy he would be going a little corrupt with her powers to back him. But his main goals should be fixing his Famillys lives. And sating his own sexual needs.

==========================================================

8- Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon.

(Witcher 3 Char Ciri)

The idea takes place after witcher 3. Cirilla is now 15 years old (thats about what she would be in the 3rd game). Cirilla could be free and on her own as a traveler or a witcher. Or the Empress of the worlds strongest Nation Nilfgard. Either way she is a head strong powerful young woman. But she also has a great deal of emotional vulnerability and empathy. She is Bisexual she is sexy independent capable but also soft and vulnerable. She has in the past been beaten and raped before. Her life has been one of Terrible suffering and massive pleasure.

Your main could be the Emperor who is her Father. Or Skjall the only true Friend she had in the game. We make it so he is alive. There are any number of Cannon Chars. Or you could play a non cannon char. You could be an old Friend or Foe who seeks Ciri out for some Purpose. A man or woman in Court. You could be a new person she meets in her Travels. I could play secondary chars as well. You can as well or you can stick to one.

This idea is not as defined as some others. Want to make it more defined with me???

================================================

INCEST

1- Sexsomnia

(A real life sleep Walking Condition makes great RP)

a medical condition that results in a specific Kind of Sleep Walking. In this Case the person seeks out sex or sexual Acts. Often they seem Fully aware and awake. They have open eyes they can Talk and Walk. Drugs Booze stress or Being Horny are natural Causes of Sexsomnia. However few have this condition.

My Plan is a 15 year old Girl who has been sleep walking for years. Without warning her Night time Walks take on a very different tone. Perhaps her brother is up late and she slides into his arms. He could resist her but soon she is sucking his Cock or more. Its only the next day when she clearly has no memory of any of it that he realizes she was sleepwalking. I was thinking people in her family would begin to use her. Touching her teasing her guiding her to a bed. Her sex starved father in a stale marriage. Her bored mother desperate for something new. Her virgin teen brother. Or maybe just an older Horny Brother. who just wants sex with anyone. Maybe even her Sister looking to explore her own desires.

During the day she remembers nothing. She wakes up in her own bed only naked. Perhaps wondering why what that stuff on her Titts is. But at Night She craves sex and her Family is giving her alot of it. As time passes father and Mother each find out what the other is doing. Brother and sister as well of course. Soon enough they are learning to share the young girl. Finding ways to get her horny during the day as well. So she will have a higher chance of sleep walking that night. Maybe even encouraging her to smoke weed or finding ways to get her Drunk. All trying to trigger her sleepwalking.

Oddly enough it makes the family closer. Mom and dad's stale Marriage is alive and thriving again. Everyone gets along much better. Even the sexsomnia girl is less stressed more relaxed and better off. And soon enough mommy starts to desire a taste of her sons cock. Soon enough sister and brother start to enjoy each other. Daddy craves his Other bisexual daughter as well....

2- Family fun reality show

(a modern Reality show about a real family down on there luck)

This idea centers on a fairly normal Family. We can decide how many M/F/ages latter. For whatever reason they find them self broke, Evicted and on the streets. They find a recruitment add for a modern day family Reality internet show. They live in a Special home, Cameras will be spread all around the house. It operate's like any modern reality shows. The pay is high plus free Housing food and clothes. As long as the family stays popular and high ratings. At first the deal is on the level. They just have to act like a normal Family. The Camera's wont film them in bed or showering. However as Ratings stumble and fear of the streets grows. One member will agree to added filming. Now Cameras record them in the shower and in there bedroom. Nothing at all sexual, other then Nudity. There Popularity and Salary skyrocket. On set there getting added perks due to being the shows Star. How long before more and more agree to these Terms. And then agree to new terms. For example Cameras recording the Parents fucking. Teen kids Masterbating. The popularity is growing millions are watching them. And the Fans want MORE.....

So the Show is internet based and Pay to log in. The laws being far more Lax on the internet. They can have 15 year old's naked Masterbation even sex. We have an average family, Desperate to avoid the streets. Slowly being corrupted by Ratings and Popularity. Money and power come hand in hand. Weekly challenges with Prizes like King/queen for a day. Rigged so the most Popular win the rewards. There good people seduced down a road of slow corruption. And the fans always always want MORE!!

come be corrupted with me Daddy???

3- mind swap

(a healthy mind from a broken body into a new Body.)

I got the idea in a dream and it seems like fun. In this story 2 Girls, one being 15 are in a car crash. One of the girls bodies are wrecked she is dying fast. The other girl is mostly fine other then some bruises. However she suffered massive brain damage and will also die. The doctors are rushed and know they cant save either without taking a huge risk. They use a new Tech to transfer the identity of the first into the fully working body of the second. Its the only way to save One of them at least.

So in short the brain and identity of one person transfered to the brain damaged other body. This could now go in any number of ways. Just a few options....

1- Mom into Daughters body. Her Husband now having to deal with his wife in the body of his 15 year old daughter. He is also grieving the loss of that Daughter. And yet seeing her every day. This is a mine field of delightful options.

2- Daughter into Moms body. Like the first idea. Only now her daddy needs to get used to the fact that his Wife's body is inhabited by his teen daughter. She looks and smells and feels just like his wife but...she is not his wife. And he is having to mourn his wife as he deals with his daughter in this new body.

In one and 2 we could give my Teen girl a teen BF to really complicate matters.....

3- older brothers GF into younger sisters body. Or...vice verse. Either are interesting in there own different ways.

These are just 3 options of hundreds of Options. Care to explore with me Please???

4- Half a life in jail.

(uncle Falls in love with Neice after getting out of jail)

At the age of 18 your Char has made a mistake. He would pay for that with 30 years in jail. Meanwhile his Brother began to date your chars former Girl. There married and have 2 Daughters. The youngest daughter was never alowed to visit you. But she sent picts as she grew from a child to Teen. You have dozens spanning my life from infant to 15. As I get older my Dad let me send you letters and gifts. But still wont let me visit a jail.

Now 30 years later You are released and move in with your brother. And for the first time you meet me. You knew I was beutifull and sexy. You knew I had the sweetest smile and kindest eyes. But now you can smell my aroma as well you can hear my sirens voice. And see me filling out my Bikini. Your first night home your Brother throws a big party. Alot of family and friends. All treating you just like a convict and asking terrible questions. He planned it to stress you out to make you edgy. After the party is over your shown your basement bedroom. And latter that night after everyone goes to bed. Your youngest Niece will visit you in her Bra and panties.

She has never met you but she has been sending picts her entire life. The uncle she never knew but who she thought of every night. This is important the girl will not be looking for sex. She wants her uncle to see she is not a kid any more. To show off a little for him. But she is not planning to do anything more. He orders her to leave. She refuses even choosing lay in his bed. He orders again and again...he BEGS her to leave. He has not fucked in 30 years not even touched a woman. She is toying with fire she has no idea how much she is tormenting and teasing him. And the stress of the night already had him on edge.

Then in a flash he has had enough. And he grabs her tears off her clothing. She begs him to let her leave! but its to late she pushed him to far. The sex woulkd be brutal but not crual he has no desire to hurt her. But he will not stop until he is finished. And 30 years of built up lust requires pounding that little pussy HARD. He will cum inside her but keep right on going until he cums again and then again. Slowly rolling off of her satisfied and tired. She is crying by now and pulls away falling to the floor. Naked she crawls to the stairs and up towards her bedroom. In shock she stumbles to her room dripping cum and naked. And in your room you wait for the police. You raped a teen girl you know what will come. Only it never cums she never tells.

So my plan is that he has an ankle moniter. He cant leave the house. Him and my girl will form a sort of confused relationship. Where she is out getting him whatever he needs. Like booze drugs maybe even girls. They made up for the rape night. But now she finds herself addicted to him. She wants more and he is corrupting her exploiting her. But he also loves her more then anyone alive and he needs her. I left the older sister and the mom more open. I expect in time he will want them as well. Long days alone at home while his brother works. The wife was his GF first....he has a right to her in her eyes. And she is growing bored of safe soft love making. You may be an asshole but you could make her scream in all the right ways!

====================================

5- wife fucked as daughter

(A simple fantasy getting out of Hand)

I am very eager for this idea its one of my Faves.

This is a tale of a family of 4. Mom Dad Brother and the star of the RP the sister. The Sister makes a couple of Videos and some Pictures for her Boy friend. Her brother finds out and Rats his sister out. The Parents ground the Girl and Take away her Computer for a week. This after a long Lecture on what the girl did wrong.

What the teen does not know is her Parents have a boring rut of a sex life. And the best sex they had in years was after her Parents watched the Vids she made. The Dad sugests a small way to spice up there Sex life after that night. He sugests his wife pretend to be there Daughter. A small act at first she still dresses as herself and just calls him Daddy and such. But over time he asks for more and more. Soon enough there Having sex in the daughters bed. She wears her daughters Clothes her makeup. Does her hair exactly like her daughters. And there having the best sex of there lives indulging in the fantasy. But the wife is growing to fear her Husband is more attracted to the fantasy of his daughter...then she herself. A fear that is very true.

The Fantasy also begins to grow even larger. I would love scenes where the Girl wins a huge track race. And her parents sneak into the locker room that night. Just so the Dad can make the Mom wear her sweaty nasty running gear as he fucks her against his daughters locker. It is getting degrading and she is starting to get resentfull. But she submits to the fantasy all the same. If only because the boring worthless sex of the past is even worse.

All the while the Dad is spoiling his Daughter HARD. She has no idea why but if she just smiles and looks cute he will give her whatever she wants. And her Mom is being a total bitch towards her. But again she has no idea why her Parents are acting this way. I have plans that her 15 year old Friend will catch the parents. And she will get involved in ever more complicated ways. I have delightfull plans for her. And one day eventually the girl herself will figure out what her parents are doing. The son could play an interesting role as his Mom grows more and more bitter as well.

===============================================

6- Three sides of a story.

(an open relationship and no one knows the truth)

So this premise is a little strange but I think its alot of fun. It would involve a couple early 20s in an open relationship. But they have a couple of basic rules. One rule is they dont talk about any sex with other person. Neither is over eager to hear stories of the other one having sex. Secondly unless its a full 3some you dont have sex in front of the other person. However despite this you do need the other ones consent.

so one summer the GFs younger sister will visit for a couple of months. She is 15 but very very sexy and flirty tending to walk around half naked. She tends to bend over near him and rubbing against him. One night while watching a Movie. The GF goes to bed and her little sister takes her flirting to a new degree. Even rubbing his cock and slipping into his lap. So here is the big issue. He had fantasies of these GF and him and his GF even talked about including her when she was older. His GF and him have even had fantasies around her.

So the BF figures his gf and her sister planned this out. Its a logical conclusion considering there open relationship and rules. So he eagerly gives in and he has sex with her. And he keeps on fucking her for a couple of weeks. He always figures his GF already knows and so he follows the rules and does not tell her. Only his GF has no idea and her Little sister is really just being a Bitch and stealing her Sisters BF.

This will lead to a point where the GF walks in on them having sex. And it all comes out into the light. the younger sister was just stealing her Older sisters BF. The BF honestly thought his GF knew all along and was thrilled at how great a GF she was. After all he was sure his GF was letting him fuck her sister. And of course the GF realizing what has been going on for weeks behind her back.

Now we have to deal with the fallout of this. The BF is angry but he also wants more. The sex was amazing and the idea of having both Sisters together is a big fantasy. His GF is angry but also afraid she may be unable to compete with her sister. And the younger sister is still kind of a bitch and she still wants her Sisters BFs cock.

7- Uncles unloved Niece. (or daughter)

(A twin who feels unwanted is eager to be noticed)

I think this idea could be alot of fun for us both. My plan is that an Uncle or a father has 2 Nieces or daughetsr. One he is very close with and loves to spend time with. They camp hunt fish hike and so on together. However his other niece despite being athletic. Does not enjoy any of these things. And so he pays her no attention at all. This leads to him inviting his Wife and the favorite Niece to his hunting cabin. His Wife cant go because of work. But both nieces choose to go. For a couple of days he ignores one and lavishes all his attention on the other.

Till the one he likes best gets very sick one day. She is passed out in bed medicated and dead to the world all day and night. And the twin sister figures this is her chance to be noticed. Taking 2 bottles of wine into the Hot tub she joins her uncle. Wearing an old and to small Bikini she wants him to notice her body. She is not planning to have sex or even to kiss. Really she just wants him to notice that she exists.

However after several drinks there drunk and acting silly. He is touching her all over and she is rubbing against him. When she gets up to get more wine she slips and he catches her. She ends up in his lap he is hard under her her breasts brush his face. In an instant there making out her Bikini is tossed asside and she is riding him. As he is very much aware she exists

At first they hide the sex from her sister. But soon her sister will catch on to them. How will she react no longer being his Favorite. No longer getting all of his attention and love. Not to mention watching her Sister getting fucked by a married uncle or Dad.

8- Like mother like Daughter

(A rash Marriage to his HS Obsession leads him to the perfect daugher)

A tale that begins 20 years in the past. A teen girl athletic sexy popular her parents were rich and she had everything. You were Obsessed with her for years. However she would not so much as notice you existed. After HS she and her bf left town. Planning to make it big in some big city. He would not see her again for 20 years. She would return for a 2 week HS reunion vacation. Well dressed and perfect as everyone remembers her.

my plan is that during the trip she and your Char have sex while drunk. And continue to have sex and party. Your in heaven the girl you worshiped is with you now. Your surprised to learn she is even divorced. And on one very drunken night you end up getting married. After the vacation you and she are driving back to her house. You would have a well paying Job and could work any where. So long as you send in your work. So you have money and you can move to her home. Sadly during the drive reality is setting in. While she is still stunning she is also divorced and broke as you learn. In fact when you see her home its kind of a mess. And she is not living the dream life she said she was. She has a boring mundane job. I am thinking a nurse long hours dirty job. In short she is no longer the girl you obsessed over for years. As your walking to the front door your already planning ways to get out of this situation. It was a drunken impulse marriage. And she is not the girl you thought she was.

And then you walk into her house. And a teen girl wearing a towel fresh from the shower. Storms down the stairs pushes her mom aside and slaps you in the face. She begins to bitch you and her Mom out for being Idiots getting married. Then just as regally as she appeared she storms off. Your heart is pounding she was perfect. Even hotter then her mom was! The attitude the passion the bitchy confidence. Even the way she shoved her mom out of her way. Your cock is hard and your eyes are nailed to her retreating ass. In an instant the Obsession is back and stronger then ever. Maybe you will stay after all!!!

I am thinking its summer so your Char and the teen have alot of time alone during the day. She will have friends as well and hours by the pool hardly clothed. I dont want him and her to instantly start fucking. I want a relationship to form as she moves from hating him to liking him. He can be fucking the Mom all along but thinking of the girl. He could spoil her with shopping and gifts. She is used to being poor and will crave the money.

Lastly I have an idea that could make the girl his daughter. It would mean that at an earlier school reunion while she was married still. She had sex with this same man and go pregnant. And he was never told.

Back
Top Bottom