Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Taming Her

Ready to dominate me? ;)

• Total voters

slayygirl

lustful qween
Your character lives on a planet where it's common for masters to have slaves for their personal pleasure. Girls are taken from their homes all the time and that's just the way it has always worked. Your character has been trying to find a perfect little sex slave for a very long time now, and one day you come across my character. She's very sassy and stubborn and exactly what you want - a little slut that needs some breaking in. Your character takes her from her apartment late at night and begins to try and make her into their perfect little sex slave. It will take a lot of effort, punishment, and breaking in to tame her but where's the fun in a plain ol' submissive? It's much more fun to have a girl you mold into your own.

Over time, she'll grow used to her position, but it doesn't stop her from acting up sometimes. It doesn't matter what she wants, because you're her owner, and her master.

------------------------

MY KINKS -
> exhibitionism/voyeurism
> dom/sub
> master/slave
> bdsm
> lots of vaginal sex
> sex toys
> denial
> humiliation
> loosing virginity

MY TURN OFFS -
> scat
> vore
> water play (just keep it in the toilet. it's gross)
> snuff
> mc being dominant

------------------------

If you respect my kinks, I will definitely respect yours :>>>
Also, if you are interested, feel free to either post here or PM me! If you have ideas other than this but somewhat similar and with the same kinks, PM me about that as well. I can roleplay on a Blue Moon thread, over PM, or over Discord. My Discord ID is slayygirl #4275 if you want to add me on there. Thanks xx​

Back
Top Bottom