The Infection: Globalification role-play.

SeseChi

Lover of Dragons
Globalification (At least I think that's the word) is a fetish where something happens that changed how the global populations works and functions. Say for example, suddenly all women grew taller, like amazon warrior tall. This would A) Be really cool, and B) Be really kinky. This is an example of globalification, something that changed the function of the population worldwide.

I will try my hardest to reply to whoever I'm roleplaying with. I may disappear for a few hours or a day, but know that I'm probably just busy or caught up in something and don't have time to sit down and write properly. I aim to write as much detail as I can, while keeping the smut and story going forwards. During sexual scenes, I try to follow kinks as much as I can, especially if its the whole point of the role-play.

I understand that life gets in the way of internet role-play completely, being a victim of it too. I'll try to figure out your hours as we go along, but as long as we keep the conversation going that's fine with me. If you get bored with the role-play, please let me know instead of ghosting me. If you do ghost me, that's fine, although I will be peeved, obviously. For the amount of writing that I expect from a partner, as long as you give adequate detail, I'm fine with anything. Although I write based on how much I'm given to work off, so the more you give me, the more I can use to advance the plot and/or smut. Try to aim for around 2-4 lines around there.

For a quick definition, a Hucow is a human female who lactates milk, and because of this dresses up and acts like a cow, usually milking themselves.

Nearly 50 years ago, something happened. A strange virus stepped across the earth, slowly spreading from country to country. Its peculiar qualities emerged from the fact that symptoms seemed to only affect females. This began causing mass panic, as half the population began undergoing transformations due to the virus, and with nothing to help or save them from it. The virus spread too fast, and infected absolutely everyone.

Dubbed ‘The Hucow Virus’ due to its effects, symptoms of the strain involve the following, which effect females exclusively.

-Increased mass in breasts, causing the size of them to increase.
-Increased Hourglass figure (Hips expanding alongside breasts)
-Rapidly induced lactation. With proper stimulation, a constant stream of fresh female milk can be extracted.
-Reduced intelligence and logic.
-Increasing obedience to perceived ‘Leaders and Owners”

Because of the widespread nature of the virus, no perceivable way to stop any further spread and the fast acting and seemingly irreversible symptoms, the human race was forced to accept the new change in their species, as the virus strain was passed down through generations. It always affected descendants of past carriers the same. The day they age over 18, they begin to experience the transformation from a girl to a Hucow.

(The Actual Plot) There are actual multiple versions of this story, depending on what you like.

1) Boyfriend X Girlfriend story: YC is my boyfriend. We had been dating for a few years now, despite my imminent transformation from who I really was into the cow girl that every other adult woman was. MC is your girlfriend, who will turn 18 tomorrow and start transforming into a Hucow

2) Brother X Sister story: YC is my brother. Ever since I started dating my boyfriend, you wished that you were able to get with a girl like me. Good body, pretty face. I was the perfect girl for you. However, you’ve found a beacon of hope. Soon, your sister will start becoming a proper woman, a Hucow. Soon, she’ll be as suggestible and obedient as your mother, who dad has ordered to only walk around the house in a revealing apron, nothing even covering her ass or tits.

Back
Top Bottom