Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Dumb n00bie question...

Erased523

Super-Earth
I'm new here & i'm just a little confused on one thing. I've done RP forums before but I don't know what those "Mx Female" "Fx Female" tags etc stand for...I know i'm probably stupid for asking but I genuinely don't know...I feel stupid for asking because it's probably staring right back at me lol. I just don't want to post something with the wrong tags & stuff.

You mean like the 'question' take you added to this thread? That's not a stupid question at all. It's more to highlight what the request is aiming for. What you, yourself, intent on playing (male/female/ non binary) determines which section you will post your 1-2 request threads. You have have 2 max in all three section if you like as well. Does that make sense?

You can also search for specific tags with the search feature. So it makes it easier.

Just for added clarity those tags will typically be used to help define what gender pairings the person wants in their request thread or such and I know in mine I have multiple ones listed to show the variety that I like. Now sometimes the orientation varies but typically people post those and lead with the roles they want to play. For example M x Female usually means that the person is interested in playing a male character and is seeking a partner who wants to play a female character.

Now that is extremely helpful! I very recently joined and was really confused about this~

I was wondering the same. Glad I read up on it. Definitely helps filter unwanted expectations.

Back
Top Bottom