Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ignore the ramblings of a monster.

Kuma_King

Monster in Human flesh
It would seem its time for the morbid beast within to seek a different dominion to slumber in.

The violent creature was deluded, while not one of the pathetic worms scratching about in the muck, dreaming of becoming a monster. This detestable fiend of revolting morals was simply a blind fool to believe he could stand beside the Sultry Queen of a dark, blood drenched realm and not be revealed as a pretender to the throne.

Soon the final act shall play out and the beast will retreat, thus freeing the illustrious dark Queen and allowing her to go forth and discover her Dark king, rightful monster to sit upon a throne of skulls by her side.

Last edited:
Welcome to my nightmare
I think you're gonna like it
I think you're gonna feel like you belong
A nocturnal vacation
Unnecessary sedation
You want to feel at home 'cause you belong

Welcome to my nightmare
Welcome to my breakdown
I hope I didn't scare you
That's just the way we are when we come down
We sweat and laugh and scream here
'Cause life is just a dream here
You know inside you feel right at home here

Welcome to my breakdown
Whoa
You're welcome to my nightmare
Yeah

Welcome to my nightmare
I think you're gonna like it
I think you're gonna feel that you belong
We sweat laugh and scream here
'Cause life is just a dream here
You know inside you feel right at home here
Welcome to my nightmare
Welcome to my breakdown
Yeah

By ALICE COOPER,

My mind rattles with pain, the beast within is furious at the restraints shackled upon him by a society that creates monsters. It seeks release and it would bring such relief to let it free, but the repercussions would be far worse than my current state.

My reflection growls and howls at me and I can't blame it, fueled and coaxed by the actions of others. Should it not be fair to let it punish the transgressions as it sees fit. No, this mortal world shuns the things it creates with its pathetic ways.

Soon, the beast will not be contained, soon, soon the monster will be free to indulge and help others unwillingly reap what they have sowed.

Back
Top Bottom