Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dimension-Hopping Lesbian Couple Pick Out a Sex Slave [FxFxf]

UseAlex

Supernova
I just had this idea and I'd love to find two people to play it out with! The idea is that there is a lesbian couple who have access to either magic or reality-manipulating abilities of some kind. They hop from one dimension to the next, looking for a girl to snatch up as a sex slave. From the girl's perspective, she would just be minding her own business in her home when the couple appears in her room, give her a look-over and decide she is exactly what they are looking for. They pull her back to their home dimension and the fun begins.

I think it would be tons of fun to have one person play each of the owners and a third person play the slave. I would love to play the non-con girl, but I would be willing to play one half of the lesbian couple too. Another idea I had to make it a bit more interesting is for each of the girls in the couple to have a "specialty". My initial thought was one girl uses magic and the other uses machines, all for sexual fun, of course. If you've got an idea for a different specialty, I'd be happy to hear it! Other kinks that might be fun to include are: body modification, lactation, pet play, and objectification. As always, I'm open to your suggestions for kinks too! I hope to hear from some kinky players soon!

I play a world hopper that moves from universe to universe, dimension to dimension. It depends on the kinks and the partners at hand, although I have a few rules that I typically establish with all RP partners. The character is pre-established which means there is a lot of history and established capabilities, but I would also be playing other potential characters.

1. I'm a multi-platform surfer, so using a website to RP is taxing. For this reason, I use Discord - and I would expect my partners to use Discord.
2. I'm typically the DM/GM of the group. I make most of the stuff happen I find, and I would prefer if instead of 2 Predators VS 1 Prey is instead swapped with 1 Predator (me) and 2 prey (Yourself and another person.)
3. There can be periods with sex. You should be capable of going without smut to progress the storyline.
4. Both partners need to be literate, capable, and friendly at least to a degree that it isn't bothersome.

I was thinking of shifting the RP from a random kidnapping to an omniverse program in which abductions are carried out through the many universes. More can be explained later if you're interested. Check out my threads to get a feel for me. Contact my PM if interested.

Back
Top Bottom