Fx Male Bratgirl - calling out the bad boys

Bratgirl

Moon
Calling all tough guys

My name is Kippy Bond. Kip to my friends. Being perfectly blunt, i am the spoiled rotten beautiful blonde haired blue eyed 22 tear old daughter of one of our city’s richest and best connected businessman. But i have gotten bored with doing nothing all day but spending daddy’s money and crushing the egos of eligible young bachelors. I have decided our boring city needs a new heroine to liven things up. And i am the girl for the job.

Boys, meet Bratgirl.

In my midnight blue and gold latex catsuit, boots, gloves and mask with my long luxurious silky blonde hair in a thick braid flying in the wind behind me I patrol the streets on my Bratcycle looking for bad boys who need to pay for their crimes, tying them up in my bratropes and calling in the police to clean up my mess.

Any bad boys who think they can turn the tables on me and give me a dose of my own medicine c’mon out and try.

:) Bondage, kidnapping, intense sexual situations, force, humiliation, dirty talk, name calling, aggressive manhandling...whats not to like! :)

Back
Top Bottom