Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inserted images not appearing

badbedtimestories

Super-Earth
Hello!

Since the update, I've noticed that I'm unable to use the insert tool to put images into updates. Figured I'd see if this is a known issue.

I mentioned this in the Upgrade Pangs thread but there was quite a bit going on. Not sure if Vek saw the comment or not. Also wasn’t sure if I was the only one with the issue or not.

But yes....this. x.x

Okay, fixed. You will want to do a hard refresh (shift + refresh/reload) to reload the javascript acting as the culprit here.

You apparently need to delete the site's data in your browser entirely. (In chrome, information -> site settings).

As I mention I'll do a rebuild tonight, so if you're keen on staying logged in for whatever reason it should be good after that.

Sounds perfect! I’ll wait until it’s fixed, it’s not a major ordeal for me to do so. I am patient. I am Zen. I am also tired and have to work tonight, so getting ready to nap. Lmao!

You apparently need to delete the site's data in your browser entirely. (In chrome, information -> site settings).

As I mention I'll do a rebuild tonight, so if you're keen on staying logged in for whatever reason it should be good after that.

Back
Top Bottom