Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hush Now Little Slave ((ToujoursPur And The Duchess))

Athena woke up with a frown already on her face. Her slave was still acting up after she bought her two days ago. Of course the girl was punished yet Athena knew the slave would act the same. She rolled out of bed and placed her feet on the cold, black marble floor. Athena scanned the room with her green eyes and smirked. The newest male slave she bought yesterday was kneeling in the corner already chained up to the wall. He was completely naked and it made her happy. "Hello darling. Before I let you loose I have some rules. One, you will do everything I say or be chained up here. Two, you will have my bath ready every morning and bathe me. Three, try anything funny and you will be sent to the torture room. You are about to hear some screams in a minute." she smiled and let the boy go.

"Now go draw the water for my bath." she commanded which he quickly did. In no less than ten minutes she already getting dressed for the new day. She had her black hair in a long french braid. Her green eyes were surrounded by kohl and her lips painted red. Athena wore a black dress with a v shaped neck line. Her breasts popped out lightly as the dress made her seem to have a small waist. Athena placed her black high heels on her feet and walked off.

She walked down stairs and opened the door which led inside the torture room. It was on the first floor for slaves who thought of doing anything naughty. It was also for any of her friends who wanted to take advantage of her tied up slaves. Athena would never let her friends have her way with this one though. She walked inside the room and smiled. A room filled with whips, needles, and straps laid around everywhere. She walked towards the table to grab some handcuffs and walked to the girl.

Mara hung there her arms up and above her head with her wrists tied together, her legs were free to move tho she couldn't move a whole lot since the cuffs were tight on her wrists, she was asleep, being rather tired from tossing around herself against the chains, she was quite beautiful with long blond hair that was dirty now from being in the slave pins and down here, she had light fair skin and a cute looking nose, she had long fingers and long legs, and she only wore a ragged tank top and panties, she had been brought here by the lady of the house and she was a cruel one at that, she had decided that maybe she would show mercy upon her, she woke up hearing the door slam, she blinked her eyes and found she was still blindfolded, she groaned slightly and leaned her head back slightly.

Athena sighed as she walked over to Mara and grabbed her chin roughly making her look at her. Athena roughly kissed her and smirked happily. "Nice shirt." she smirked and kissed her neck and chuckled. She grabbed the girl's shirt and ripped it off of her roughly. She slapped her across the face. "You will listen to me. You little insignificant brat." she growled and bit her neck roughly. She ripped off the blindfold and smiled happily. "Now come on you little thing." she unhooked the chains and threw her towards the table. Athena started to laugh creully as he looked at the girl's body.

She stumbled a bit but still gained her footing, she turned her striking blue eyes towards her then moved towards the table pulling herself up onto it, she sat down her legs dangling off the edge, she wrapped her arms around herself to shield up her chest, she bit her cracked lips slightly and watched the woman eyeing her body her cheek still stinging from her slapping her face.

Athena smiled and continued to look at her. She licked her lips a bit and kissed her much softer. "Come on darling. I do not like keeping you here. Now will you behave?" she asked as she kissed the girl's cheek softly and smiled. "We have a new male friend to give us entertainment." she smiled as she placed her hand on the slave's shoulder. She started to slide her hand down to her breasts and gave it a slight grasp. "So beautiful." she giggled and grabbed her hand.

She noted the change in mood and stayed silent watching her with her blue eyes, she moved off the table and stood next to her as she took her hand, she wondered what she was planing it didn't matter, she followed her bouncing behind her to keep up , she looked around at the place as she walked, she felt nasty with the dirt and such clinging to her.

Athena smiled and looked at the girl with a small smile. She led the girl to her room and smiled. She looked at the man and smiled. "Boy this is the girl that was downstairs. Why don't you tell him what happened?" she asked the girl and started to go through her belongings. She giggled a bit as she grabbed a pair of clothing for the girl. The clothing was a skimpy tank top that showed her stomach. The bottoms were a pair of short shorts. The clothing was black of course. She giggled and grabbed her hands as Athena told the male to get a bath ready.

She watched the male seeing he was naked and she wondered what she had him here for thought she could only guess a few things, she felt herself being pulled along seeing the clothing to woman had in her hand, she bit her lips slightly following her into the bathroom and watching the male curiously with her icy blue eyes.

Athena smiled and looked at the girl. "What is your name anyways?" she asked as the male bent down. He was already done with the bath. Athena smiled and ordered the slave to get whatever food the woman wanted. Athena laughed and started to undress herself to get inside the bath with her. "Come along honey I want to bathe you." she whispered in her ear. "Sit on my lap." she patted her lap underwater and smiled.

She turned and watched the male and bit her lip feeling sorry from him, she moved closer and climbed in the tub after removing her underwear and sitting down on her lap the dirt just rolling off her fair skin and into the water, she frowned slightly and looked back at the woman blinking her eyes a bit and dragging the water up on her shoulders to clean them.

Athena started to bathe her and smiled happily. She didn't care about all the dirt that was rolling on her. She grabbed the soap and started to bathe her back and her chest. Athena smiled and turned the girl around. "Come on darling. Tell me about yourself." she whispered in her ear and smiled. She started to rub the bite mark on the girl's neck. "I won't have to hit or bite you anymore darling."

she flinched at the bite mark and looked at the woman wondering what all of this was about, she was being nice to her" my...my name is Mara" she said quietly and bit her lips slightly again feeling the soap travel along her skin easily getting the dirt and such off of her.

Back
Top Bottom