Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Diamante’s Reqs | Seeking fantasy, DC, etc. | Open to your ideas too!

diamante

I ❤️ Dick (Grayson)
Hey there! Call me Diamante~

Currently craving... fantasy and/or fandom roleplays! Play Nightwing for me and I’ll love you literally forever.

Overall I like :
  • Basic grammar and spelling during RP.
  • Casual chat outside RP. How I type when I chat isn’t how I write in general… I only mention this since ppl keep telling me they’re surprised.
  • The word “batarang”. Please include it if you reach out to me. I will not respond otherwise.
  • Smut and story but with a leaning towards smut. I’m here to get off and I assume you are too. I'm totally cool doing smutty one offs if we mesh or have similar tastes.
  • Playing female characters and futa. I have experience playing both paired off with multiple genders so play any gender you want.
I don't like :
  • Underage characters. Anyone engaged in sexual acts is at least 18 or it's a no-go.
  • Humiliation, incest, necrophilia, vore, etc. Check out my f-list and ask questions!
  • Off-site RP. Private messages or forums only. No exceptions.

Get it? Got it? Good.

If you think we might be a match and you'd like me to jump on one of your ideas, give me a shout now!

Or feel free to click below and check out some of my ideas and likes! Note, for my ideas, I can take either role i.e. YC (your character) and MC (my character) below can be switched around! Also, gender is flexible.
Recipient x Starlette
MC accidentally texts nudes to YC. Just when the misunderstanding’s getting cleared up, MC’s confirmed as a chatty up-and-coming celeb… one YC just can’t stand. So what’s YC to do? Get MC choking on their own words? Or maybe something else..?

Troubled Professional x Pretend Partner
YC got their dream job…and maybe sort of made up a crazy lie about being in a relationship. YC’s managed to keep the lie going for a while but their boss and coworkers are growing suspicious. Enter MC. Desperate for a new living situation in a new city, this friend of a friend proposes a deal. In exchange for crashing on YC’s couch, MC volunteers to be their pretend partner.

Lots of potential. Maybe the two aren’t exactly close in age. Maybe one of the two is a total hedonist and the other’s not i.e. a corruption theme.

Photographer x Model
It's a mutually beneficial arrangement. MC's short on money as a college student and didn't hesitate to agree when YC asked about modeling. YC might ask for some odd costumes or poses but it doesn't phase MC. What does phase them is how fixated YC is on these pictures. The only time YC seems to look at MC is through a lens and MC is getting a little frustrated...
Anthro x Curious Girl

Priest/Priestess x Succubus/Incubus

Thousands of years ago, the goddesses sealed the Gates of Hell. A priest/priestess new to the faith accidentally opens the gate. Realizing the grave mistake, they slam the gates shut...but not before a powerful demon manages to slip through. They’ve been watching this devout soul for some time and they like what they see…

Captain x Siren
A pirate captain on a quest unwittingly guides their ship through troubled waters. A song moves the winds and charms the sailors one by one… Spying the siren, the captain attempts to capture it before it’s too late. In a chaotic wreck, the ship wrecks and sinks off the coast of a small isle. The injured siren and captain are left to the isle. Can they manage to survive together?

Knight x Prince/Princess
To commemorate a new time of peace and forge alliances, the king takes it upon himself to marry one of his children, MC, off to a royal from another region. MC refuses, backed by YC, the well-decorated knight-captain. In his rage, the king seeks his sorcerer's council. The result? MC is cursed, unable to speak. Terrified, MC flees. Loyal to a fault, YC takes off after them. Adventure and romance ensue!

Dragon x Elf
Desperate to ward off a dragon, MC, a village calls in YC, a ranger with the power to speak to beasts. Pleading with the dragon, YC asks that the village be spared. Curious about this small creature that speaks to them, MC agrees. Just when all seems well, the dragon steals the ranger away. Dragon could be a shapeshifter if you like.

Angel x Demon
Heaven and hell have been at war and made Earth their battleground. In an undercover operation to take out MC, YC sneaks into a party. Things don't go as planned. Intoxicated, one or both of them, MC and YC end up getting intimate. By the next morning, YC might be gone but MC hasn't forgotten. What happens when they meet on the battlefield?
- Bayonetta
- Dragon Age I-III
- Fable II & III
- Ikemen series games
- TES:Skyrim
- The Legend of Zelda
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (5Ds mainly)
- Young Justice etc.
Thanks for reading! Feel free to hmu here or via a private message if you have any questions, etc.

Last edited:
Things that go bump in the night...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom