Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ♥♥The Lala Lounge - Seeking Strict Doms, Evildoers, Demons & More for Detailed, Literate Stories♥♥

Lala

Purveyor of Mandatory Snuggles
Hello! Glad you found my little spot! I'm a pretty chill person with a goofy sense of humor. So if you are looking for a fun girl to write high quality, interesting stories with really filthy parts to them...you're in the right place. Just make sure you at least skim this novel. I know it's long, but it's like...organized. If you read nothing else, at least read this intro to see if we're compatible. I'd ask that you please not post directly to my RT, as I prefer to keep it as clean as possible. Don't make me get the hose.
While I don't believe in being a complete open book with strangers, I think it's nice to know a few things about the people we want to write with. So, here are a few things about me:
  • Female in real life
  • Roleplaying 12+ years
  • Animal lover: everything from cats to dogs to street chickens (pigeons) and creepy crawlies.
  • Left-handed for fine motor work (writing, painting); right-handed for all else (pitching/catching, tennis, etc).
  • Collector of perfumes - probably boring to most people, but perfumery is fascinating to me.
  • Horror movie lover (the worse, the better) - want to get me started chatting? Ask me about horror movies.
  • Extreme introvert - I stay out of chat mostly on here, but am happy to talk one-on-one even about inane subjects.
  • US Central time zone - I am mostly able to be online here writing from around 8-11 PM on most days, but check my phone for messages regularly throughout the day.
That's all the personal info you'll get unless I choose to share, and pushing for more is a surefire way to get me to drop a story or stop responding to messages.

I like people to be happy and want you to be happy writing with me. If we start a story and you're just not feeling it, let me know. If it's salvageable, we can fix it up, or abandon if not. Open, honest communication is the cornerstone of any partnership -- even just writing dirty stories.

--> If I post something and don't have a response in 7 days (and we haven't otherwise agreed on longer turnaround times), I will reach out to check in. If you're busy, just say so. It's cool. If something is wrong with the post, let me know and I can try to edit it.

THE BASICS

• Pairings: female (straight) paired with male characters only.
  • Species: Human...obviously. Also will play all sorts of fantasy creatures (elves, demons, monstergirls, etc). No furries. Monsters and anthro creatures like werewolves or minotaurs for YC are fine.
  • Post Length: Medium to long (paragraphs), generally 2-5 paragraphs after an initial setup post. Average is usually 500-1000 words. No one-liners.
  • Post tense: Third person only, past tense.
  • Themes: Sci Fi, Fantasy, Supernatural/Horror, Post-Apoc, some fandoms. NO Slice of Life. Very rarely into Modern.
  • Story/Smut Ratio: Stories have to have some sort of story, or else I'll get bored. On average, I'd say my stories tend to be 60/40 or 70/30 story to smut ratio. I do not shy away from smut and tend to be very detailed in scenes that involve it.
  • Story Length: One-offs are okay, but let me know ahead of time. I like to start up longer-term stories that can keep us interested through many scenes and situations.
  • Post Frequency: Life/work can be very busy and I tire easily. I try not to take on too many stories at once so I can still post relatively frequently. At minimum, I try to do 2-3 posts a week. Sometimes every day if they are shorter posts and I'm feeling okay.
  • Post Timing: Generally will be posting after work, usually after 6 PM CST. Sometimes able to do morning posts, but varies. I can be online and communicating throughout the day, but I find it hard to post quality content from my phone.
  • Face claims: I generally don't use them, preferring to use description instead, but not entirely against them. I generally use fantasy art if a face claim is needed.
  • Posting Pref: I only write on forum threads and PMs currently. I strongly, strongly prefer threads if at all possible.
I added this because people kept asking, so here are my reasons for preferring threads:
  • I am far less likely to forget/lose a thread. I usually only accept 4-5 stories at a time because of time/focus constraints, so this doesn't tend to happen...but my busy, busy mind takes some wrangling. It's hard enough to sit down to write, let alone wade through messages to find the story I'm supposed to respond to.
  • I like having a "catalog" of my work that I can look back through with my posting history, which tends to be harder in PMs. Yes, I use folders...but still.
  • Having stories on threads allows people to view them and see if we are compatible as writing partners, rather than just having a small writing sample to go off.
  • When something is posted publicly for general consumption, I feel it pushes me to write my best. Not that I don't in private, but I have occasionally felt myself getting complacent about PM stories.

Last edited:

SCHEDULING PLAY

I'm a friendly person, so don't be shy about contacting me. If you actually want to start a story, I expect you'll come to me with an idea of your own that seems to fit my general tastes or one of my story ideas that you liked. The quickest way to lose my interest is to message me "I want to roleplay" (uh...) or "I want a Star Wars story." I'm not likely to take up a story with someone who puts little thought or effort into the start of communication.

My exact process when someone new contacts me:
  • Skim message --> if it is something like "I want to roleplay" or "I want to do Star Wars," my decision to pass has likely already been made.
  • Go immediately to your profile and peek at about section, posting history
  • Find RT & f-list to check kink compatibility --> If no RT exists, or it's bare and not well thought out, I'll probably also pass on starting something. I love having f-lists for quick checks on kinks, but if they are otherwise listed in an RT, that's enough for me.
  • Search for previous stories in posting history for writing samples --> If no thread stories exist where I can view your writing, I'll probably ask for a small sample. I'm not trying to be elitist, but I am very selective and only generally accept about 4-5 stories at a time, so I want to make sure everything matches up well.
IMPORTANT - I will only take on new partners if you have a forum thread I can browse or something substantial of your style that I can look at. I'm not a super post snob or anything, but writing styles vary quite a bit and I want to make sure we are compatible before committing to starting a story. I can really only become engaged in a roleplay if our writing meshes well. I have had to stop stories because I just couldn't get into it due to writing clashes. You may be a very skilled writer, but just not the right partner.

A NOTE TO PAST PARTNERS

If I have written with you before, and we didn't abandon a story due to incompatibility (writing or otherwise), I am always quite happy to hear from you again. If I wrote a giiiiant starter post and never got a response, I probably will not be keen on trying again unless there is a fantastic excuse for it. Likewise, if you ghosted me but our writing together was phenomenal, and you are generally a fun person to talk to, I'll probably give it another chance. Things happen. Creative people can be flighty, trying to hold onto that muse. If life just got in the way and you could not find your way back to the story, I will definitely give you another chance.

For me personally, I had an unexpectedly difficult fall/winter and had to abandon many stories that I was really enjoying, though to my knowledge I got in touch with everyone. To my shame, there is at least one that had an unbelievable starter post that I never answered.

I am always okay to stop a story at any time if you are just no longer feeling it, no matter how much time has passed, and I never hold it against anyone. So if this happened and we had a story that just fizzled out for one reason or another, again, always happy to brainstorm a new one. Sometimes nothing comes to fruition, but that's okay too.

A NOTE ON THE DREADED "PASS"

I am a very empathetic, kind person -- so never be shy about reaching out. When I pass on a story, it is not me rejecting you. It is me either not having enough time at the moment, or truly not feeling like we are a good match. I promise I don't think your kinks are too weird or your writing just isn't good enough or whatever horrible anxious thoughts might pluck at you. If I could write with every single person who messaged me, I would try. I just have very limited time, so I must be selective in choosing stories and partners I think have the greatest possibility for success.

I do try to answer every message, so if you don't get a reply it may sincerely be that I mentally passed on the story and just forgot to reply. I do not want people to feel ignored or unseen, but I am also very scatterbrained at times and get overwhelmed if I have too many messages to reply to.

STORY PLANNING

For me, it's never a race to get a story started as soon as possible. I love the planning stage, tossing ideas back and forth, adding twists, determining what kinks we want to include. I like my partner to take an active role in planning. It should never be just one person saying "this is what we're going to write."

To that end, please don't rush to get started. I know sometimes a story seems so tantalizing that we want to rush in, but I prefer to get basic details hashed out to make sure it's something we'll both love. Sometimes a story never takes off for one reason or another. It's okay if we decide a story between us isn't going to happen at that point. We can either try planning a different one or circle back around when both of us are in kind of the same writing mood.

I generally love getting my co-writer's input on my character's appearance. I want to write someone who ticks your boxes, and I usually don't have any qualms about writing a character with small breasts v. large breasts, blond hair v. brown hair, etc. Sometimes a certain look just makes sense (like flaxen hair on a high elf), but usually it won't matter much to me. What I do not like is when a partner sends me an exact picture he wants for my character, especially if it's a real person. I find that kind of off-putting, personally, and it will definitely affect my interest in the story/partnership.

I prefer not to use face claims in general, because in my experience they lead to lazy descriptions and disagreement over appearances. I can be persuaded if it's super important to my partner to have one, but I never use real people, only things like fantasy art. And I am the one to choose my own claim.

IDEAL PARTNERS
  • Friendly, creative people with a good sense of humor.
  • Good OOC rapport with clear boundaries. I am not looking for anything OOC.
    • Totally FINE: "That scene was so hot! I loved it!" Cool. Glad you enjoyed my writing. I too am enjoying this fun story with our mutual kinks.
    • HUGE NOPE: "That scene was so hot! I totally got off and would love to do that to you. Here's a dick pic." GET OUT.
  • Proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar. It doesn't have to be perfect, but please make an effort.
  • Views characters as characters and not actual extensions of themselves. (grasp of IC/OOC separation)
  • At least once a week posting, preferably at least 2-3 times.
  • Not offended by a sometimes certifiable use of emojis and occasional gifs in messages.

UNDESIRABLE PARTNERS
  • Post-pests who will bug me if I don't post every single day. Sometimes I can't.
    • However, you SHOULD feel comfortable reaching out if it's been an inordinately long time since I've posted.
  • People who want to cyber OOC, act creepy, possessive, jealous, bully, etc.
  • People who do not put effort into their posts, one-line posts, etc.
  • Pushy about limits, dislikes.

NON-STARTERS
  • Messages that just say "I want a Star Wars story." Or "I'd like to roleplay." And that's it.
  • Asking me to play underaged.
  • Asking me to play incest scenarios.
  • Generally anything that shows you didn't bother to look at my RT at all.

Last edited:

KINKS AND LIMITS

GENERAL

My favorite kink is a well-written story. *rimshot*

But seriously, if you are an excellent writer who has me itching to write with you...I will write almost any story as long as I find it interesting.

I generally default to D/s play, but it's not an absolute requirement for me. I always sub; don't ask me to play a domme character. Please note that just because a character is a submissive, it doesn't mean she's a useless doormat. My girls are feisty, independent, funny, adventurous. They tend to be quite a bit more strong-willed than most people expect. If your character wants submission, expect to earn it.

I don't exclusively write BDSM stories. I can play (and enjoy) vanilla/romance stories as well, so just let me know what you're craving and we can generally adjust any story to it.

ALL my characters are over 18, even if not explicitly stated, and I request all your characters be over 18 as well if we start a story. I generally prefer more mature (20s and up), experienced, strong male characters. All my characters are fully female.

NON-SMUTTY STUFF

• Developing relationships.
  • Quality writing.
  • OOC communication/coordination.
  • OOC friendships.
DISLIKES
  • Instant hookups - like in the first two posts.
  • Giant 500 word paragraphs with no breaks - I can't read this.
  • Insisting on a specific face claim for my character.
  • Godmodding my character.
  • OOC weirdness.

KINKS

You can check here for a basic rundown of kinky stuff: Lala's F-List. This thread is more likely to be up to date than my f-list, so faves/yesses may have changed. However, my hard No list tends to be firm.

A note on realism: I like to write a bunch of weird stuff that is generally fairly unrealistic, which is why I also like fantasy/scifi settings that can make almost anything possible. A lot of the stories containing BDSM content in these worlds may not have scenes with safewords or aftercare. A lot of them are unhealthy representations that would never fly in real life. If you want a more realistic story, or one with a healthy D/s relationship, please let me know. I just generally default to weird stories with crazy situations.

GREEN LIGHTS

I am very open to almost anything not on my NO list, so don't be afraid to float it if you don't see it here - no judgment. There are also things I'm not suuuper into, but might include in a story if they aren't a hard limit.
  • Sex - Any. Oral, Vaginal, Anal.
  • Double Penetration
  • Gangbangs, MMF okay, but never feel pressured to write more than one character. I don't write harems, so you needn't feel pressured to write multiple characters either unless you want to include it.
  • Creampies, facials, cum on body.
  • BDSM including collaring, sub, slave, and petplay (NEVER ageplay - all characters above 18)
  • Sub training - YC molding MC to serve him
  • Ultrasensitive - My chars are generally very responsive to stimulation! Generally leads to multiple orgasms and squirting!
  • Extreme tightness
  • Bondage - absolutely!
  • Dub-con and mild pseudo-noncon - Resistance/hesitance and overpowering is okay. Non-con needs to be discussed
  • Nipple chains - being led around by clamps/chains to show off properly.
  • Oiled up - Slippery sexy bodies...mm!
  • Dressed by YC, such as:
    • requiring slave silks
    • requiring nudity
    • requiring never wearing panties
    • requiring wearing a buttplug
    • leather/latex fetishwear
    • sexy lingerie
    • tight little dresses

SPECIAL GREEN LIGHTS

Listen, I fully realize that a lot of these are extreme and not everyone's cup of tea. None of them are necessary for me to enjoy writing something. But I am always happy to include them if they fit a story.

• Addictive seed
    • first infusion leads to attachment, obsessive thoughts about YC
    • subsequent infusions solidify addiction
  • Magical/Tech Plugs
    • buttplugs and/or vaginal plugs that only release for owner
    • sometimes infusing aphrodisiacs in the time they are apart
    • timed or remotely-controlled movement or expansion
  • Breast growth and magic milk
    • usually involving some sort of potion or experiment
    • not normal milk - usually deliciously sweet (like what's left in the bowl after cereal)
    • magical/special properties to milk
  • Unrealistic Sex
    • huge cocks
    • cervical penetration
    • stomach bulges
    • light cum inflation/excessive cum
  • Tentacles
    • yep

MAYBES

Some of these are just dependent on the kind of story and how comfortable I am with a co-writer. Feel free to ask.
  • Mind Control/Drugging - Usually okay, but please NO godmodding with this.
  • Pregnancy - I hate actually RPing birthing and caring for offspring. I am not opposed to RPs involving pregnancy, swollen bellies, lactation, but note that I'll probably only do rapid pregnancy and off-screen birthing to start over again. Good to just check in with what you're thinking before we get into anything.
  • Branding/Tattoos/Piercings - Generally okay, but check first.
  • Public Humiliation/Voyeurism - Actually generally okay for here, but check first.
  • Cheating/Adultery/Infidelity - Not a hard limit, but I have literally zero interest in this as a kink.
HARD LIMITS

Don't ask for any of these. I will instantly pass on the story.
  • Incest - Nope. Not in any form. Not even Stepfather/stepdaughter. Stop asking. It just shows you didn't bother reading this.
  • Harems - I will not want to play multiple females to your one male, or be a part of YC's slave chain/collection.
  • Ultra gory, vore, dismemberment, mutilation, and things along those lines. That's not to say we can't have any of it in a story, but I just really don't enjoy writing it and definitely won't want a story focused on any of these.
  • Rape - Dubious consent and fake resistance/overpowering/use of potions is different to me, but full-on horrific/realistic rape is a no for me.
  • Scat, piss, vomit - big nope.
  • Raceplay - meaning real-world races, as a basis for an entire roleplay. Interactions/prejudices among fantasy races are different.
  • Homophobia - can't imagine this would ever make its way into one of my stories, but here anyhow.
  • Prolapsing (vaginal or anal) - You do you, but I don't find this sexy. I find this a medical emergency.
  • Beastiality - Nope. Not in any form. This does not include anthro (like werewolves, minotaurs, monsters, aliens, etc.), but does mean non-talking full animal characters.

Last edited:

TROPES

I'm open to just about anything, but usually prefer weird stuff. Modern and Slice-of-Life doesn't interest me too much, but I'm always open to hearing a pitch. My faves are listed below in general, and I'll post some story request/ideas to pick from further in the thread. Seriously though - bring me your weird.

FANTASY

I love playing elves and fairies and the like matched up with darker presences like demons, dark elves, trolls/orcs, monsters, etc. I am open to pretty much any fantasy story as long as I find it interesting! We can do high fantasy, we can do low fantasy.

MEDIEVAL/HISTORICAL

I am open to a story in any past/historical setting. It can be historical fantasy or not; just let me know what you're looking for. My knowledge of history is not fantastic, but I try to research at least enough to include reasonable, accurate detail.

I am not opposed to historical fantasy, such as stories with Roman gods or myths.

My favorites include:
  • Ancient Rome
  • Ancient Egypt
  • Vikings
  • Medieval Europe
  • Pirates? Pirates.
  • Victorian

SUPERNATURAL

Vampires, werewolves, demons, witches, and more! I am okay planting these stories in modern day, but they can be adapted to fantasy or scifi as well.

SCIFI

Whether cruising along in starships or exploring strange planets, I love some good scifi.

Anthropomorphic alien characters are fine, though they need to be able to communicate in some way. Perhaps not the same language at first, but it's hard to write if the chars can't talk (at least for me).

General spacefaring with humanoid characters on spaceships, weird situations on Earth (Neko-like hybrids and the like), and other bizarre settings are usually fun for me so bring your weirdest pitch!

CYBERPUNK & TECH NOIR

I do love Shadowrun, but not suuuper up on the lore. Willing to give it a go if you're not picky about adhering to canon, or create a cyberpunk world of our own.

Tech noir stories with futuristic femme fatales are fun too!

STEAMPUNK

That's a real big dirigible you got there.

POST APOC

I'm a big sucker for Post-Apoc stuff in the vein of Fallout or The 100.

PAIRINGS
I love odd pairings and especially ones with power imbalances. Pairings are NOT plot. These are just ones I tend to like, but they have to come with a fun plot wrapped around them for me to be interested.

Some of my favorites:
  • King/Royalty and Peasant or Slave (can include auctions, sales, etc depending on setting)
  • Knight and Lady
  • Conquering Warrior and Slave
  • Orc/Troll/Monster (including Mino/Weres) and Elf/Fairy
  • Demon Lord and Celestial or Elf
  • Sorcerer/Wizard and Assistant (putting the Ass in Assistant)
  • Sith Lord and Twi'lek
  • Okay anything and Twi'lek

Last edited:

STORY IDEAS

CLOSED : stories I'm currently writing and don't want to repeat. If the stories finishes/dies out and I feel like redoing it, I'll open them up!
PLANNING : stories in the planning phase, not open for request.
LOCKED : stories that I'm just not feeling at the moment. I might be up for them in the future, or up for them with significant changes, but generally won't want to write those currently.

The following are just frameworks/prompts that we can build on. Details can readily be worked out to something that is fun for everyone. I'm not stuck on anything remaining exactly as outlined, and the titles are just placeholders. Also feel free to suggest your own!

I'm open to hearing modern scenarios, but they aren't my favorite unless there's a REALLY good story attached. I don't have any specific modern stories listed. Intrigue me.

SUPERNATURAL/MONSTERGIRL

►Transfer Student: MC is a new student transferring to a new college midway through the year. "But Lala that sounds so modern and normal." Yes, but the catch is that she is a human who accidentally transfers into a demon university due to some registrar goblin mucking things up. It happens. YC would be a demon professor who decides to corrupt her entirely.

►Claiming the Maid: MC is a sweet maid just hired at a rich lord's manor. YC is a vampire (or demon) who is greatly feared throughout the land. I see this set in a medieval fantasy world, but could be modern or futuristic too. MC starts to suspect something ~different~ about her master, which culminates when he corners her and drinks from her one night after failing to resist her allure. Her blood drives him to frenzy and he decides he has to have her as a blood doll/thrall. Collaring and lots of violent vampire sex and bondage ensue. Hurrah.

►Phantom: A sexy twist on Phantom of the Opera. MC is a chorus girl ingenue who has to stand in for the diva at the operahouse, catching the eye of one very obsessive opera ghost. The first time he comes to take her to his lair, she thinks it's all a dream, even as he has his way. As things progress, he draws her further and further under his control, corrupting her in every way until she's completely under his power. Having some familiarity with the original story is a bonus, but not necessary since it would obviously be our own telling.

► Innocence Bound: Hades/Lucifer/Big Demon is bored and annoyed with his tasks, but one day one of his evil lords brings him an ancient chest locked up tight. Inside, he discovers an angelic being, beautiful and fair, the very manifestation of Innocence itself that was locked away for protection many years ago. And now she's in his grasp. What might a devil do with Innocence? Seems like this story might have a real Daddy kind of feel to it (but note: Innocence is immortal but would be the equivalent of 18+). [PLANNING}

► My Monster: Smut/fetish heavy! Basic premise would be an alt world where rare monstergirls (something like this) are captured and traded. There's a huge industry built around milking the monstergirls, even having milk bars that sell the wares that give different powers, with the rarest types being the most sought-after and expensive. Most wear portable little milkers, and production increases temporarily each time they're bred by their trainer/owner. Trainers get pretty competitive since scoreboards are kept on whose girl is most productive. MC would be an ultrarare monstergirl type that YC would have to capture and train.

► Supernatural Gentleman's Club: This one gonna be weird too, and tricky to balance out the story parts, but fun! A world filled with supernaturals (vampires, weres, demons, etc) where they still need to hide their nature from regular humans. They run a very exclusive, members-only club in the city where all sorts of debauchery occurs, including feedings. I imagine it modeled as a lush BDSM club with CMNF days (Clothed Male Naked Female) and the reverse, scene demonstrations, dungeons, private rooms, etc. My char would be a fairy or celestial who works as a club girl (either voluntarily or not), yours could be either an esteemed customer or the proprietor of the establishment (preferred). Themes: Maledom, sub training, Master/pet, collaring, public humiliation, urban supernatural exploration. [CLOSED]

► Stuck with the Succ: This one is meant to be a fun, funny, tongue-in-cheek kind of story. It's the typical "person tries to summon demon" trope, but what arrives is not at all what he expects, and he can't get rid of her. The succubus is loud, feisty, naughty, and near uncontrollable: sometimes showing up in work meetings randomly, "helping" in all sorts of unhelpful ways, but also dedicated to her summoner in that she'll cut a bitch who comes near him. Could be modern, near-future, or fantasy setting.

SCIFI
►Prohibition: Intended to be a tech noir type story. A future world where everyone is lab-created and all sex is taboo, so "speakeasies" center around private rooms for sex instead of alcohol. MC would be a typical noir girl: pencil skirt and blouse, pantyhose, black heels, sleek bob and red red lips. A good girl who somehow gets introduced to the underground sex scene in a futuristic New York/Chicago/LA (no pref). Maybe YC owns a speakeasy? Or is a powerful man in the city who goes there in secret. In any case, not only does she enjoy it, but she finds herself wanting to try more and more. Themes: exploration, spanking, BDSM, submission, etc.

► Redshirt: I put this under general scifi and not fandom, since it doesn't have to be in the official Star Trek universe. The premise would be MC being the titular redshirt who is always getting into trouble, kidnapped, etc every time they take her on an away mission to different planets. Instead of dying like most redshirts, she just gets...a bit used. Lots of room to write scenes on the starship as well. YC could be captain or other officer, whatever you prefer. The premise would let you write from other character's points of view, such as random aliens and such. So if you want to play a dashing spacefarer and also lots of different creatures, this one's for you. A little weird, a lot of fun.

► Shadow City: For visuals, think Blade Runner. Could be the boss of a megacorp hiring a new secretary. Or maybe a hardboiled detective falling for the wrong girl. To be honest, I just think a story with the visuals would be amazing, so details can be worked out!

► Wrong Stop: Another cyberpunk/tech noir city idea, also with supernatural overtones. MC got off the wrong stop in a bad neighborhood in this futuristic city that vampires, demons, cyborgs, and others call home. She is saved (kind of...) by the ruthless leader of a local gang, who decides to keep her for himself. YC could be anything (vamp/demon/cyborg/etc).

► Star God: Working off a similar premise to Stargate (the movie). Your character would be a godlike being from another world who subjugates each world he travels to. My character would be a villager in a proto-Egyptian society on an earth-like planet under his rule. Word travels that the god has decided to choose a mate and he has asked each village to put forth their most beautiful women for tribute. Themes: lots of fun Egyptian style worldbuilding, dominance, branding, mind control/potions/magic godlike powers. [PLANNING]

► Hidden Island: A small, military-run island off the coast that has its own rules and regulations. The military keeps strict control and has curfews in place as well. Little do residents know that they are performing experiments in their bunker on the hill, taking in test subjects to determine human limitations. My char would be a recent arrival at the island. Your character would be the captain who takes an interest after seeing her in town, brings her to the bunker for "testing." By testing I mean lots of very bad sexy things. Could be modern or cyberpunk (on the moon instead of an island?) Themes: brainwashing/mind control, military, apparatuses/bondage, collaring, Stockholm/Lima.

► Companion: SciFi in Blade Runner/futuristic Earth setting (or on space station - not picky!) where my character is an artificial lifeform (human-appearing robot/cyborg or just genetically crafted human) created to be the perfect companion in every way, with lots of modifications and software to adjust to her owner's needs. She was supposed to be shipped to a buyer - your character can either be the buyer or someone who stole or found the cargo and soon realizes just what he found!

FANTASY/MEDIEVAL

►Sorcerer's Assistant: A ditzy fairy/elf and an evil sorcerer. What could possibly go wrong? Meant to be a fun story with lots of magic/experimentation. Different potions with strange effects, conjured monsters, etc and all generally tested out on the poor assistant.

►Big Boss Orc: What can I say? I love a good strong orc. For this one, the pairing would be a massive orc paired with an adorable (and definitively adult) goblin girl like this. I love a good size difference, and I love cute, mischievous goblins getting put in their place. So let's write it.

► Dream Djinni: Set in fictional Arabian setting (like Alik'r desert in ESO), a dashing thief comes across a magic lamp containing a beautiful djinn. The old adage about getting three wishes turns out to be false... with her in his possession, he gets ENDLESS wishes. Of course, one might wish for more power and money at first, but with endless wishes...soon he begins to use them on his treasured djinn. Definitely open to other ideas in this setting as well.

► Original Sin: MC is a nymph who lives in an Eden-like secluded garden, free of sin and evil. YC could be a demon, orc, brutal human warrior, or other archetype who finds himself suddenly stumbling into the garden by accident. Is he overtly evil and wants to corrupt and defile her, or is he simply just acting on instinct? What's certain is that he will guide her down a darker path full of experiences she never imagined.

► Orc Prize: An orc chieftain keeps as his prize a beautiful elf from a razed village. He collars her to his side and trains her to serve him alone.

Last edited:

FANDOM-BASED STORIES

I think I probably approach fandoms differently than a lot of people. I prefer to use the background world as a starting point and generally veer off extensively from canon lore - so no worries if your knowledge is not encyclopedic. I guarantee mine isn't either. A passing interest/knowledge will do and we can fill in the rest with a world of our own making. At the same time, if you are dead set on adhering religiously to canon, I'm probably not your girl.

Keep in mind:
  • I will never write stories with canon characters.
  • Strict adherence to canon will bore/annoy me.
  • I have zero interest in any anime stories or characters.

I'm interested in the following fandoms. These are pretty light on detail because fandoms are so broad. I want to make something unique with you.
  • Firefly: MC being a Companion, possibly permanently "hired" by YC.
  • Fallout: Raiders, Gunners, the Brotherhood, the settlements! So many options to choose from. I think it could be fun to set up a noir kind of story with gangsters based in Goodneighbor.
  • Star Trek: Doesn't necessarily have to be actual Star Trek (could be our own setting with a similar theme), but I'm feeling a kind of story based around a Deep Space Nine space station setup.
  • Star Wars?? Star Wars: I am almost always up for stories involving powerful Sith or other very ebil dudes doing very bad things to sweet little Twi'leks or Togrutas.

Last edited:

CRAVINGS & AVAILABILITY
Cravings are still running fairly smutty (though it's not like they ever aren't smutty). Mostly interested in fantasy and scifi stories currently, but will entertain others if I have an opening.

Availability for new stories currently CLOSED.

Last edited:
UPDATE: All slots have been filled! Will update thread again if any in the planning stages fall through. Thank you for all the interest!

I am looking for the perfect partner to fill my last available slot. (cheekiness intended)

Currently seeking someone who really matches up with my kinks, writing style, posting frequency. Is it you?

Bring me a story idea of your own that wows me or ask about one of mine that interests you. I am really hankering for a strict Dom, spankings, training - preferably in a scifi, supernatural or fantasy setting. I have one Twi'lek story brewing, but would not be opposed to adding another, as usual. Or maybe you want a monstergirl of your very own? My stories are still running a bit smutty, but no less than 50/50 in general.

Please at least skim my beast of a request thread to make sure we are compatible before reaching out!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom