Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Disable Character Count tracker?

Lord DreamCrusher

Primal yet Intelligent, Savage yet Sophisticated
So first off I like the idea of having the tracker in the bottom right that tells you how many characters you have in your message. Unfortunately it seems to float over the actual text space itself and at times covers up what I'm writing, this is much more of an issue on my phone because I don't have access to arrow keys to change my cursor location and can end up being unable to see how my sentance has ended. Did I put a period on the end? Did I slide the apostrophe into place?

Now I could in theory just enter a bunch of spaces to get the lines to shift upward so I can see to make changes but I find that tiresome on an already less convenient platform to type from. Is there a way I can disable the character tracker personally?

I am going to make one more attempt to try to move that thing where it belongs >_>

Just wanted to update that I'm still having issue with this when using my phone. I can't select what is behind the tracker so if I change my cursor location while my text ends underneath it then I can't actually continue typing from the end without hitting enter before the word, typing a few words after the word now that it's shunted down, then going back to the break in the lines and backspacing until things are in order once again.

As I've said this is not an issue at all on pc because if I need to shift my cursor away and the end of my current writing is underneath the tracker I can just select text before the tracker and use the arrow keys to move over, but I can't do that on my phone which of course is the grievance here.

Back
Top Bottom