Fx Male Romance, plot, story, and wholesomeness

Silvia_NekoCat

Space Cat
Withdrawn
Not gonna lie, I usually do not ask for this type of role play, since I usually like master and slave, but someone showed me how satisfying this kind of role play is, so I decided to give it a try with a new partner.

The plot is a bit complicated, but it goes like this:
In a world were Nekos exist but are seen as ‘less than human’ because of their differences, Nekos are believed to be only useful only as pets/slaves.
MC was a slave from a cruel master that abused and tortured her, because of his cruelty she escaped and ran away from him, eventually ending up in YC’s house while trying to escape the catchers that were after her.
Once she was in YC’s house, YC found her hiding and after a bit of conflict over the break in, YC decides to take MC into his care and then went on a quest to try and fix the broken Cat Girl that is MC.

That is the basic plot, and we can discuss more details in PM if you are interested!

My requirements are simple,
-I just want someone who is moderately active on the site and writes enough to progress the roleplay,
-I DONT want a roleplay where its all sex, sex, and more sex, I want a roleplay where sex happens during the night, and a story takes place during the day.
-Do not expect me to be a Dom on the bed, since technically I am still a sub, so a bit of domination by the other partner during bed is acceptable but not the otherway around.
-Respect my Turn offs.

And finally, here is my Kinks for this role play:
-Being Dominated during bed
-Light Bdsm
-Wholesome conversations
-Light Pet play (if it fits on the style of the roleplay)
-Young Love (Aka age between 20-25)

(I have other kinks but they may not fit for this specific roleplay, we can specify them during PM however if someone is interested)

Turn Offs:
-Lesbian Relationships
-Rimming (anal is ok if it applies to the roleplay)
-Impregnation/Pregnancy
-Underage sex (less than 18 years)
-Gore and extreme torture
-Lactation
-Beastiality / Furries
-Toilet related stuff
-Age play
-Huge sexual organs/ Ballooning (I usually have B cup breasts and SOMETIMES C cup)

If you have any questions just let me know on PM, and I would be happy to answer them and possibly start a roleplay with a new partner :3
Thanks for reading this 2400 sized thread, I hope it was worth your time ;3

P.S. I have limited spots for this roleplay, because sadly I cannot satisfy all my partners, because if I have too many it will take a toll on my daily life

Back
Top Bottom