Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SCREAMS IN THE DARK......CindyHarrison & Lady Bloody Ava

CindyHarrison

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
This was Lacy's time to shine. The just-turned 21 year old spent hours preening herself, getting ready for the night of a lifetime.....she had just dyed her naturally blond hair into a light blue, spent almost as long in the shower pampering herself with lavender bodywash and now almost finished with the last of her mascara.
The company she worked at was like a gossip column in microcossom, all the other girls in the insurance office where she worked not only knew each other's birthdays but often pooled finances to celebrate. Tonight wasn't just any birthday....Lacy was now 'legal age' and was determined to make the most of such an emotional milestone.
"Shit Lace," a co worker on her phone chirped...."Don't spend all night up there...we plan on getting you plastered tonight!"

Lacy laughed, turned off her phone and finished getting dressed. Rummaging through the closet, she decided on a classic black, very form fitting short dress with matching heels, black lace plunge bra and matching black thong panties beneath. She wasn't crazy about the way thongs tended to suck up between her ass cheeks but she wanted to look as sexy as she felt tonight.
Lacy was a lesbian and one of the co workers that would be at the party was the same one she had been flirting with....when she found out that it was one of the girls invited to attend, she began hoping tonight would be the night for both of them.

The club was packed but not unusually so for a Saturday night, rows of limos dropping off wealthy patrons. Thankfully, reservations were already set, a table with 4 chairs ready not far from the dance floor.
As the girls partied, celebrating Lacy's milestone, the blue haired girl found herself staring at a mysterious, mesmerizing asian woman perched at a barstool, crosslegged. The woman looked both gorgeous and hypnotic at the same time.

"But I didn't order this," Lacy said as the waiter brought her over a drink. The man nodded his head toward the asian.
"No," he replied....'but she did...."

2 more drinks later and the effects began to hit. Lacy got up and stumbled toward the bathroom......

Raven sat at the bar of the club with rich hues of purple in silken cascading locks with an untouched bloody mary in her hand. A black body con dress hugged sensual curves in all the right places. The sleeveless ensembled exposing some kissable skin almost inhumanly perfect. Plush lips were painted in a cosmic galaxy manner with a black base and deep blue and purple glitter. This lashes sat atop exotic dark eyes with gold hoops adding class to the woman. Sexy legs ended in a killer set of black velvet peep toe heels that hinted at her white-painted pedicure. Eyes looked around the bar for her next treat. So much potential. Some delectable looking choices, but one, in particular, caught her eye.

The girl was vibrant and oozed sexiness. Fresh with a youth that she could smell from her perch. The only thing that the hot Asian wore was the dress and the shoes. If things went her way, she wouldn't be in them much longer. That gorgeous body beckoned the long-living woman. Her mouth watered at the visions that danced in her head. Sex was soaked at the potential meal that awaited. With a wave of a french tip manicured finger, she ordered a drink for her prey. Eyes watching as it was delivered and another and another. A smile tugged at the corner of her lips as that sexy woman stumbled to the bathroom.

The three cubicle bathroom already had someone fucking in the handicap stall when Raven walked in behind Lacy and up to a sink to check out her make up, as well as her new plaything. "Happy Birthday is in order." She uttered to Lacy with a decisive and sensuous tone of voice that commanded attention. Heels clicked upon the bathroom tile floor and a sift hand glided around the curve of Lacy's hip with breasts grazing the back of her potential new toy and hot breath beating down upon the skin of an arched neck. "You're enjoying yourself, right? Want to have a little more fun?" The hand upon the hip glided up Lacy's side and took a firm grip at that voluptuous breast and kneaded with that hypnotic tone whispering in her ear. "Come with me, sexy, and I'll make this birthday one you'll never forget..."

Lacy bent over a sink, hoping against hope to at least dry heave but nothing came out. She gazed at herself in the mirror....at the same time she caught a glimpse at the woman the waiter nodded toward the bar.

From the second the asian woman's eyes met hers Lacy was finished. She turned to gaze almost hypnotically at the dark eyes, bordered with glitter....there was something.....something about this woman that not simply attracted the blue haired girl to her, but kept her instantly mesmerized. Lacy could almost feel her own eyes glued to the woman's....

WHAT WAS IT ABOUT THIS WOMAN?

"Th----thank you Ma'am," she replied as if in a trance, never taking her eyes off of the woman's....she thought for a brief moment she should, if not leaving the bathroom altogether, at the very least turn away....but she couldn't. It wasn't mere beauty that attracted Lacy to the asian goddess....it was something more, something.....almost dark and devious.....
When the woman drew a hand across Lacy's hip it sent static electricity through her body.....Lacy felt goosebumps covering herself. When the woman's breasts brushed close along her back, Lacy felt a warmth that wasn't something of mere Fahrenheit...it was something.....else.....

Lacy gasped, almost fainting as she felt a warm hand grasp her tits, her nipples instantly hardening, almost about to protrude through the girl's sheer cups.

As the woman turned to leave, Lacy followed as if in a trance.......

Raven smiled and led the way out of the ladies restroom. The mesmerizing being's soft hand took that of her treat and looked over to the group that the girl had arrived with. Glasses were clinked, shots downed, asses swaying to 'old town road' as neon light spilled forth on every surface and the bass shook the atmosphere. The girls looked like any other sexy couple coming and going from the hyped club. The cool night air licked at their flesh as the light of the downtown life signaled that the night was still young. Flickering building signs, led advertising signs, and light spilling from the doors of various bars, clubs, pubs, and restaurants that lined the road.

With the snap of a finger, a sleek black lincoln town car pulled up to the curb. The driver was decked out in a black coat, white undershirt, matching slacks, black gloves, and a glossy black had and shoes that made her the model chauffeur. Her face shrouded in the shadows of her capped hat beneath the light of the nearby street lamp. A ponytail of golden threads sat neatly over a shoulder as the back door was opened for Lady Raven and her new plaything. Once the two were seating the back, the door was closed and the darkness felt so comforting, yet pulsed with excitement. "Take us home, Jade."

"Yes, Mistress." The car took off and Lacy would find her back against the nearest window and lips seized with tantalizing force. The taste was sweet and sent the sensation of lave to flow through her dead veins. The aroma was much stronger in these confines and with a splayed hand pressed to the tinted glass next to that gorgeous head, the asian beauty showed every intention of claiming and conquering her latest quest. This kiss was easy for humans to get lost in. A hand slid between her captive's legs and traced the outside of the lace thong. The heat was an unbearable tease. Such flimsy material was pushed aside and a middle finger stroked up and down the valley of that glistening sex, only to pull back and lick at the findings upon her finger.
________

It was not long before the dim lighting of chic room came into play. A king-size black wrought iron canopy bed draped in crimson linens matching the crimson sheets was only made to look all the more inviting by the sight of the tied up beauty laying upon it. Restraints made out of soft sumptuous leather elegantly bound the girl by the wrist and ankles on her back with that lace lingerie set ready to be unwrapped like a gift. The girl should be coming out of her stupor. What fun was enjoying oneself without another to feed reactions and the nectar she so desperately desired to fuel her? Raven sat off to the side of the bed with latex crotchless red lingerie set comprising of a cupless bra and panties that showed off a pierced clit and taut hazel nipples. A hand idly tapping away at her feast's lace-covered sex. "Hello, birthday girl... are you ready for some fun?"

Lacy walked out of the hallway and past the crowded club, her eyes never leaving the back of the asian woman in front of her.
The co workers she came in with spotted her as she walked past, maybe a few hundred feet away.

"Hey Lacy!," one called out....."where the hell are you going?"
"What the fuck?," another said as the group watched the girl leave with the mysterious woman, following behind her not unlike a dog would follow it's master.
She remained silent as the limo pulled up, the door opened and The asian stepped inside.....she sat for a brief second as Lacy paused before following her inside the car. Just for a heartbeat, she gazed almost glassy eyed.

WHY WAS SHE DOING THIS? WHO WAS THIS WOMAN?.....and most of all....why couldn't she resist?
before she realized what was happening, Lacy was pushed back up against the window frame. The asian woman bent forward and just as suddenly her lips were melting into the girl's.....Lacy felt as if the kiss was an aphrodesiac, the woman's tongue thrusting out to claim and capture Lacy's......the warm breath from the woman's nostrils doing it's part to relax the girl.

Lacy's resistance was quickly fading. This wasn't the first time she followed a girl to an unknown destination, it was part of the chase, and it wasn't the first time that a woman had captured her attention to the point that her world shrunk into a microcossim with the two of them the only inhabitants.
She loved being the sole focus of attention of a potential lover, but this was......different.
As the woman reached down, Lacy found herself spreading her thighs for the advancing hand. As she felt a finger push her panties aside and began tracing the outline of her slit, she let out a gasp.

"wh.....what are you.....'UUUUGH!'...doing?....please no, pl.......'UUUUGH'...."
Lacy reached up, grabbing the clothing hook behind her. Her will was mysteriously, quickly fading....she knew she should force the woman to stop, that she should yell to be let out immediately but she kept her thighs apart. She felt a wetness that was impossible to conceal. Lacy gave out a soft moan, her eyes closed as she felt the finger almost enter her.

It was like she was in a trance.....time seemed to stop and the next thing she knew, she was laying on her back in a very ornate victorian 4 poster bed. She was bound spreadeagled wearing only her bra and panties. Whatever it was that put her into a stupor had somehow worn off and she laid there, now facing the asian woman she had so blindly followed.
The woman was beautiful beyond words, her cupless bra and crotchless panties leaving nothing to the imagination.
In any other situation, this would be a dream come true but Lacy began to struggle, yanking frantically at the restraints.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?," Lacy yelled....."Let me go....Let me GO!"
She stared wide eyed as the woman rubbed up against her pussy with a finger, pushing against the flimsy panties.....

As exotic eyes watched the beautiful specimen of a young woman struggling against the leather restraints. The waver in her voice could be heard through the protest. "What am I doing? I thought that was obvious... I'm going to have some fun with the birthday girl." Glassy black heels walked her from the side of the bed to the open foot of the bed where she crawled between those drawn out legs. All the thrusting in the world was not going to budge those bindings and the struggle only add to the thrill. "When I am done with you, you will beg, plead, and vie for my attention like the good girl you will learn to become."

The haunting vixen of a woman laid upon her stomach with legs waving up in the air behind her with her chest and head supported on her elbows. That sex was teased through the thin material with the hot breath that left dark painted lips as she spoke. There was a degree of patience that made no sense. Like she had all the time in the world. Truth be told... she did. Every detail of this moment would be etched into her mind. As the smell of sex tingled that sensitive nose those petite fangs distended on their own. A pierced tongue with golden ball slowly licked up the valley of that flailing sex. The flavor was promising and already Raven could see herself getting drunk off of this girl.

The fang bearing woman almost regrets not having taken the time to do a full-body bind on the mouth-wateringly delicious girl. The thought her entire mouth covering those nether lips and lapped and sucked at a clit that got her own juices flowing. "Does it hurt? I don't think so, so why are you protesting? Where's your sense of adventure, young blood?" Her head picked up from between those spread thighs and crawled over her prey like a black cougar. Mounting the girl so that her bare sex was directly pressed to her as sat there like she was a piece of furniture. Any bucking would cause the girl to grind against her captor, bringing self-inflicted pleasure. "The name is Raven... now tell me your name..." The words were spoken with a kind, yet firm voice almost as though there was a consequence if this simple request was not heeded.

Lacy protrayed her proverbial last acts of defiance. She continued to struggle against the straps....the closer the woman came, the more agressively she fought. As the woman gazed down at the bound captive, Lacy felt like her body was on display, and in more than one sense, it was.

To beg, plea for her attention?.....Lacy spent almost as much time applying restraints as well as being the recipient but when she was involved it was simple sex play. This was different.....she could sense the dominance of the asian, a thought slowly creeping into the back of her mind that this was scarcely the beginning.

"wha.....what are you doing?," Lacy exclaimed as she watched the woman climb onto the bed and lay on her belly between the girl's outstretched trembling thighs. The woman's head vanished below and soon she felt the woman's hot breath seeping through the wafer thin material of her panties.
"Pl.....please, no," she begged but her pleas were answered only by the sensation of a wet tongue---warm, almost hot---lightly bathing her shaved pussy lips....something about that tongue....it felt...strange.....
Lacy felt the distinct metal ball mounted on the woman's tongue as the asian tongue bather her cunt. After a while, the woman's head rose slowly up and Lacy let out a scream.....

The woman had FANGS!!!!!!

"wh....what the hell??!!" Lacy screamed. "OH MY GOD, NOOOOO!!!...what are you?....what are you doing to MEEEE???"
Lacy struggled with renewed vigor against the restraints, her tits jiggling as she fought.

Lacy screamed again as the woman crept over her bound struggling body like a serpent. Her panties now gone, the woman mashed her own pussy down on top of the girl's, a steady friction beginning. She laid on top of the girl, preventing even feeble resistance. Lacy looked up helplessly as the woman's face came closer and closer.

"L-L_L_L_Lacy," the girl stammered.....

When Lacy screamed the Asian with the molten onyx hair could only laugh. A laughter that could on be described as maniacal, cruel, and mocking. How many times have her pets screamed in such a shrill manner?

"Lacy..." The name practiced on her tongue sounded like a haunting melody. Thick lashes blinked as eyes looked over the gorgeous girl's face, also as though she were trying to memorize every perfect imperfection. A soft hand slid up that bare side and up to a beast that was fondled as she spoke into Lacy's ear.

"You will feed me Lacy and I'm not talking about blood." Manicured fingers pinched at a nipple and tugged for a reaction. "You can struggle all you want, but your body is betraying you so well. Now... I will give you two more questions. Go ahead.... ask."

There went that reassuring, yet insistent tone of voice, once again. Hot breath beat down upon the subtle curve of her neck. Fangs could be felt dragging lightly across the skin as her clean-shaven sex ground against that of her treat's. That nipple being tugged harder hot breaths gave away that at least one of them was very aroused. Raven had to be careful. The ancient woman of the night was stronger than a human and it would be quite the bummer if something befell lovely Lucy because Raven was not being cautious.

"You tasted divine..." She whispered, not really caring if the girl was paying attention as of yet while listening for the two questions that were to be proposed to her. The mistress already had her questions ready for afterward, but what was the rush? It took everything in her not to grab a handful of the electrifying blue hair and silence the timid girl with a kiss.

Lacy pulled against the wrist restraints, trying desperately to twist her body, to turn her upper torso away from the advancing hand of the woman.
"P-p-p-please....please don't," she begged....

When she saw the fangs exposed once more, she wanted to close her eyes and pray all this would end, but.....she couldn't believe what she was staring at. She couldn't possibly be what she was thinking.....No, it wasn't possible.....

"Your'e......are you a......a...vampire?????", she asked...."what are you going to do to me?"
The asian ground her pussy up tightly against the captive's....it felt so warm and soft....it also felt....wet....despite Lacy's struggling and resistance, it looked like she was somehow arousing her.....

The moves the asian was making on her was having an effect on Lacy as well, despite her stubborn resistance. Sex with women had been rewarding and much more intimate than anything a man could offer, but to be tied up like an animal, forced to submit to who knows what else this woman planned for her....No, she had to escape....

"LET ME GO!," she yelled, tugging frantically, her tits swaying as she fought....."LET.....ME....GO....!"

A calm and a collected smile danced upon those lips that showed off ivory fangs like a badge of her long living race. Watching as the girl writhed like a fish out of water.
"Yes.. I am a vampire." The answer to the second question was not as swiftly answered. Lacy was so loud in her protests to be let go, that Raven doubted that the answer would have been heard at the moment, so she waited.

The squirming only made the ancient being grind clit to clit, lips to lips all the harder. Shocks of arousal shooting to her own nervous system. The aroma of her meal causing her mouth to water. "I am going to get you off and feasts on the nectar that flows from your sex when you inevitably get off." The jiggling tips were just too tempting to pass up. Soft fingers gripped that nipple with a firm grip and tugged without question.

"I don't want your blood, Lacy... I want to fuck you until you give me what I want. This could be far more pleasant for you if you just cooperated." There was a little laugh that followed those words. With two more grinds, she dismounted her pet and made herself at home between those forcefully parted legs. Lacy's sex coated in a combination of both of their fluids.

A most elite tongue sought out that swollen clit. A long middle finger buried itself up to the knuckle before retreating. The finger hovered over Lacy's nose.
"Do you smell that? Those are the juices I want." Said finger was plunged past plump lips and visibly savored before she took her place back between those legs. Her own pussy was sending droplets of her own arousal to collect on the soft sheets beneath them.

This time two fingers worked in tandem to coax out more as that pierced tongue licked hard at that clit.

Lacy couldn't help but squirm and struggle....not only was she bound spreadeagled but more so being pinned down by the mysterious woman now claiming to be a vampire. Like everyone else, when one thinks of a vampire, one pictures the old Bela Lugosi 'Dracula' movies or the Hominus Nocturna enemies of Wesley Snipes in the 'Blade' trilogy.

But this one was different. Yes, she had fangs but she was asian and, she had to admit despite her struggling, quite beautiful.
'.....you will feed me...these are the juices I want.....'

Lacy stared at the woman. If she wasn't going to feast on her blood, then what did she need to survive? Then it dawned on her...if it wasn't blood, then.......
"OH MY GOD!!!", she blurted out.....the woman was going to harvest Lacy's pussy juice!!
In one of those perverted bondage videos, the idea would no doubt be a turn on, but here.....now....

Lacy winced and moaned as her nipples were tugged and played with.
Then she looked down as the woman knelt between the girl's bound thighs.

"Wh....what are you doing?," she said....."oh, please....not there...."
The head of the woman dissappeared between the girl's legs as she began finger fucking the girl....Lacy felt the strange shaped warm wet tongue lapping on her clit.
Lacy moaned and squealed, yanking frantically at her restraints.....the woman was playing her body like a violin.

Lacy felt the pressure building up inside of her, like a volcano about to erupt, despite all the fighting off and denial of her arousal.
"NO....I DON'T WANT TO......'UUUUUUGH.....UUUUUUGH!!!!"
Denial was useless....Lacy's body stiffened, her head tilted back, her eyes closed as she came almost violently....

Such blatant lies. Humans were rather simple creatures. Yes, naturally they have sex because their continued existence as a species depends on it, however, humans continue to have sex long after they are done procreating. Humans can be drained of their blood and done. Hearing the screams and blissful cries of a woman or man as that creamy fluid is drained from their most erogenous zones never grew old. In such a long life she's had numerous pets and even companions. Humans led such fragile lives and the passion they exuded was intoxicating.

Even despite the cries to stop the Asian licked and licked. Her tongue scooping any semblance of that delicious pussy juice that she could get to. That telltale stiffness got her so excited and that sexy mouth covered that milky mound as it gushed with the undeniable evidence of Lacy's arousal.

"Now... tell me that didn't feel good?" The voice was dripping in sensuality. This was far from over. Idly she continued to lay between those legs and rubbed the head of that clit with her thumb as eyes stared at that sexy pussy. "I think that this a sexy way to spend your birthday." That sweet hot breath beating down upon her latest victim's sex as a little bit of the last juices dripped down that glistening sex.

Another slow lick dragged down up the sensitive sex one more time. A middle finger delved into that slick sex and pulled back out to suck off the juices upon it. "Relax, Lacy. You might as well get used to it, my dear. Who doesn't love the feeling of a climax? Hm?"

Lacy was humiliated, embarrassed beyond words.....as a lesbian, she treasured a partner that could get her to orgasm.
But this woman nestled between her outstretched thighs was no ordinary woman.

"Yes, she murmered, ashamed that she was telling the woman the truth. "Yes it did feel good...."
She moaned softly as the woman played with her clit...Lacy could almost feel the woman's eyes burning a hole into her body.
The way the woman spoke she could almost feel honey dripping from her lips......Lacy could feel the woman following every drop of nectar that dripped from her pussy, as if she was eyeing every drop.

Lacy watched intently as the woman slipped a finger into her wet cunt, pulling out and licking it.

"I.....what do you want from me?," she asked, not really wanting the answer....."would you let me go if I cooperate?"

A sweet short laugh sounded as one more lick was savored before the vampiric woman climbed up on all fours over the lovely Lacy. Kisses peppered up the creamy skin of that taut stomach. Each nipple gifted a kiss until she was eye to eye with her. "I want you to feed me, Lacy. Day after day."

A kiss was stolen from those lips. Feeding her the taste of her own sex with some tongue action. "I would so love to trust you..." The mistrust was there. How many times had she laid her trust out for her prey only for them to feebly fight back? There were two or three that remained faithful to such requests, but they were far and few in between.

Lacy was a sexy woman with a moan that could send chills to ghost up the long-living female's spine. "It's not that easy, Lacy." A hand slid between the bed and the woman's ass and grabbed a generous handful and grabbed. Already she wanted more of her.

Then again, she also wanted her own pussy violated. "How would you prove that you would be cooperative? How do I know that you will not just run off and what do you expect to gain of your cooperation is trusted?"

For an instant, curiosity over whelmed Lacy's instinct.....she knew she should struggle anew, possibly manage to free herself, then run out screaming for help. Wherever she was, maybe the sight of a naked girl running and frantically pounding on doors wouldn't attract too much attention.
And the fact was that she was being held as some sort of captive....

"Wh......what do you mean, 'to feed you?," she asked......."I don't understand.....I thought a real vampire needed blood to survive...does that mean your'e gonna....bite me?"

Lacy still wasn't totally convinced that the woman was what she claimed to be, but somethings about her captor wasn't so easy to explain.....her tongue wasn't cut on purpose, she was born with it....those eyes, those God awful burning eyes.....the voice that both demanded attention and obedience.....

She had to escape.....she HAD to, but first Lacy knew she had to get the woman's trust......she only hoped that she wouldn't somehow fall under the woman's devious spell before it was too late.

"I'm.....not sure how to prove that I can be trusted," Lacy replied....."I only ask that you give me a chance...."

There went that spine-tingling laughter as the sexy human asked if she was going to bite her. "I could bite you, but I've developed quite the pallet for something more refined. Would you rather have sex or be drained of your blood? Hm? Me... I enjoy the human body... almost worship it. Almost." Those fangs dragged along the curve of Lacy's neck. There was no denying her own roots. Rose was a descendant of Vlad Dracula himself. One of his 'children'.

The pungent aroma of that young blood, untainted will illnesses or drugs, called to an age-old song of her kin. The saliva pooled and was it not for the meal of sensual fluids, there was no doubt in her mind that she would have shredded that throbbing curated artery that thrummed like a dinner bell to her sensitive ears. The girl's blood was almost as pure as a virgin's.

So bound and so helpless, like the entirety of their short-lived race. How easy would it have been to sink those fangs into that thin flesh and drain the very life that flowed through her veins?

"A chance can be what forfeits your life, Lucy. You run away and I will have no problems hunting you down and draining you of the blood my body accepts to survive or better yet... I will more than happily use you as nothing more than a feeding tube and make your life a living hell. Neither of with I currently look forward to, so for now... you will remain bound."

The sexy being dismounted her prey and bent over to reach something upon the floor that could be seen from the bed. The heavy clanking of chains sounded and a small metal chain was clipped to her ankle. The chain was long enough for the person wearing to walk to the enclosed bathroom that laced a window and only had a toilet and standing shower. The whole set up was rather elegant despite the circumstances. Aside from that, the bound being was allowed only enough clearance to the bathroom and back. Her wrists and ankles were unbound from the bed, but the ankle cuff was slipped on before hand.

"Let me make the birthday girl something to eat. No doubt you must be famished with that liquor sitting in your stomach. Be behaved until I get back." Up a flight of steps, she disappeared.

Lacy laid there and for the first time, ceased her feeble struggling, panting as the woman dismounted her and bent down, reaching for something. The girl followed the woman's arm with her eyes without moving.....it was a thin chain with a metal band attached to one end. It was obvious after seeing the other end attached to the bedframe that she wasn't the only person that had been secured to it.
How many other girls had been trapped here, locked and chained to this same bed? Kept here for God knows how long?

Lacy laid there motionless and silent until the woman left the bedroom and went downstairs. Lacy strained to hear telltale footsteps.....satisfied that her captor was indeed downstairs, she leaped off the bed. She began to furiously yank at the chain, trying desperately to dislodge it from the bedframe, but it was padlocked.....no way in hell could it be freed from the bed.
Instead she began to tug at the metal shackle attached to her right ankle. Tears began to form as she fought.....she had to escape....HAD to....

Everything was clear now....the woman had went into nauseating detail, describing what would happen to her if she tried to escape. She also no longer had any doubts as to what her captor really wanted from her....somehow, either from those horrible fangs or from some kind of diabolical means, she was to be kept at some sort of constant orgasmic state, forced to cum over and over while the woman harvested her pussy nectar. This sounded no better than being treated like a hucow with hoses glued to her tits, and Lacy wouldn't be suprised if this too was in her near future.

She yanked hard, whimpering but doing her best not to make any noise. The last thing she needed was to scream for help and have her captor come back up. She sat on the floor, her naked ass cold as she pulled....

Raven was upstairs cooking a lovely dinner. If she could stomach the smells she would have sampled in it herself, but her tastebuds were no longer what they once were. She could eat what humans did, but it would be almost a form of self-punishment if she did. In her long life, she did manage to become a professional chef and the talent stuck with her. With all the time in the world if one did not spend their commingling amongst the short-lived humans one could go mad or view life in a slumbering slate in a catacomb of sorts.

A porcelain white platter was dressed with a plate sporting a juicy prime rib steak, a small mound of mashed potatoes, and some bacon-wrapped asparagus. It looked to be something served in a five-star restaurant. A glass of wine and a glass of chilled water and wrapped silverware. Bare feet walked the ancient beauty down the stairs where eyes caught sight of her poor human mulling in her new confines.

The food was placed upon the side table in silence and a black plush robe was retrieved from a dresser drawer and tossed on the bed as an option, as opposed to being naked. "This could be a lovely life if you try... and I suggest you do, Lacy." A cooperative pet was such bliss. The last could be ordered to do anything and even when given the option to be set free, she pledged the rest of her life to Raven. The dear didn't make it past fifty.

Raven perched herself upon the edge of the bed. The sheets were soft and the dim glow of the lights lent an ambiance that was probably far from what her guest was feeling. While she almost felt pity for the girl, the image of her hanging by her wrist and tits from the ceiling of her sex dungeon with weighted nipple clamps connected to her clip sent a visibly chill to ghost through the women and her mouth to water. "Eat then sleep. You'll need your strength."

After such a meal, Raven could call it a night, or day rather, and pick this up whenever her appetite struck. For now, she would leave Lacy. Who knew what she would walk down to in the morning.

Lacy continued to cry and whimper as she pulled and yanked at the cold metal shackle keeping her ankle prisoner. She would cut her own foot off if she could if it meant her only chance of escape.
She rotated her ankle, almost dislocating it in an attempt to pull it free.....she had to escape before that horrid woman returned....who knew what else lay in store for her.....

With an ear focused on the door, she continued to struggle, the sounds of the metal clinking as she fought.
It was useless....the shackle wasn't tight enough to cut off circulation but enough to securely keep her ankle locked.

Lacy heard the sounds of her captor approaching....she leaped back onto the bed, laying there as the woman came in carrying both food and a plush robe.
Lacy hadn't had anything to eat or drink since her capture. As much as the tray looked tempting, she wondered if the food was drugged. Finally hunger overrode her suspicions and she ate almost ravenishly.

If the dinner was drugged it hardly mattered....Lacy was already exhausted from her struggling and after she ate and drank she laid there on the bed, the plush robe open displaying her naked body.

Dinner was not drugged and it brought a smile to those sinfully red lips to see Lacy eat the meal that her owner had prepared for her. After all, it wasn't just slop thrown down onto a tray, it was cooked with thoughts of Lacy herself. The girl had to be hungry. No doubt she had a belly full of alcohol before Raven got her hands on her. Not mention, it was the girl's birthday. Normally the vampiric woman would a have a feel for how she would treat her prey: objectify or personify the man or woman. She had to admit, she was rather torn with Lacy. There was the urge to coddle her and make her see the beauty of this relationship or treat the girl as nothing more than a meat bag of sustenance and leave it at that. In silence, those haunting eyes watched as the girl laid upon the bed, after eating, with a look of pure feebleness. The bed was undeniably comfortable and were Raven in the mood to torture the girl, the bed and robe would have been taken out of the equation entirely. Maybe... just maybe, it would do the girl a world of good to realize just how good she had it tonight.

Without a word, the plate was gathered and Lacy was left to her own devices. Try as she might, even if she did manage to break through her chains, the acreage of her estate would be quite the challenge to get through. The property was vast with a thicket of forest outlining the parameter. Not to mention, she was not the only one of her kind lurking about. Lessers lurked and waited in the shadows. True carnal creatures that existed only with the drive to feed off of the life source of the next human they came across. The very thought made a smile tug at the corner of those crimson lips. Now she found herself contemplating letting the girl go. Let her brave what was beyond the walls of her lovely home. During the daytime, she stood a chance, but at night... poor thing would be hunted down with salivating jaws and canines at the ready. No gentleness in right. Precious blood spilled and ripped from her very body. Admittedly it was a thought that made goosebumps dance across every inch of her flesh in delight.

A milk bath was drawn and the equally pale flesh soaked with the roses floating upon the surface and making a stark contrast to the image. Long black hair melded with the ivory liquid. Eyes closed with a dark atmosphere illuminated to some degree with numerous melted candles from fat and short to thin and tall. Here is where she stayed until the early afternoon. Her ears always attuned to her surrounding, near and far, even in her slumber. It was both a curse and a blessing.

Lacy was too engrossed in the dinner to notice the fact that the robe had by now opened, displaying her naked body, in particular her more than ample 36D breasts. If the woman ventured to look further down she would see the girl's freshly shaved pussy...Lacy didn't always shave 'down there' but she was in the mood to look and feel exceptionally sexy.

It was a strange contradiction.....she was pampered with a meal that was fantastic but at the same time she still felt the coldness of the metal shackle on her ankle.

"So....I know now what you want of me," she said in a soft yet controlled voice. What she was about to say might come across as irritating to her captor, but at least they will know where both stood.

"you want me as your sex slave," she continued.....to keep me having non stop orgasms so you can feed off my juice.....is that it?"
Her question remained unanswered as the woman took the tray away then went to the bathroom. Through the open door Lacy could see the large sunken roman bathtub. Her captor stepped into the tub in all her naked arousing majesty. Lacy ahd to admit...despite the woman's dark desires, she was very beautiful...she gazed at the woman's firm upright tits as she settled into the tub. As Lacy craned her neck, she could see whatever it was in the tub wasn't water, but some kind of milky liquid.....was it some kind of mixture of female sex fluid?

The woman stayed in the tub silent for hours....Lacy laid there on the bed, unaware of her fate.....

Back
Top Bottom