Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

..::Yᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ::.. [Pᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ-Kᴜɴ & Iʀᴏɴɪᴄ]

Ironic

ɪꜱɴ’ᴛ ɪᴛ 𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬, ᴅᴏɴᴛᴄʜᴀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ?
Staff member
Desperately Mitsuha Miyamizu ran throughout the busy Tokyo streets, her hair thrashing against the breeze that caressed her anxious skin. There was someone she had to find, to talk to, to get to know. He looked so familiar as she watched him pass by along the train station, and she could tell that she looked familiar to him too by the way his eyes widened with disbelief and curiosity. Unfortunately, they both rode on different trains, leaving them unaware of where the other would be once the train ceased moving.

It felt as if she were running for miles, her breathing growing chaotic as sweat beaded against her brow. Every corner she turned, every street she passed, he was no where in sight. “No… I have to keep searching.” She encouraged herself as she rested for a moment on a bench, catching her breath and wiping the sweat away with the back of her hand. The summer breeze was unforgiving as the heat was intensifying, making her searches grow even harder.

Once she felt rested enough, she would rise to her feet and begin to pace through the busy city streets. It was nearly impossible to find a specific individual in these crowded boulevards. Taking a different approach, she would go somewhere that wasn’t as occupied with anyone, making it easier to spot the mystery man. Her fiancé, Akihiro, must be wondering why she would arrive home at such a late time. But she didn’t care. She needed to find him.

Just when her motivation was starting to diminish, she caught sight of something in the corner of her eyes. It left the hairs on her skin standing up, chills sprawling throughout her flesh. Was it him? It looked like him, but he was so far away from her. Squinting her hues to get a better look at the person strolling by she would find that… it was him! It was the man she was trying to find all this time! Attempting to keep her cool she would straighten her posture, take a deep breath and walk by him casually. She held her breath and bit her tongue, crossing paths with him for the very first time. His scent trailed into her flared nostrils, and she couldn't help but finally breathe. He was walking further away, and she couldn't just not say something after she spent all of this time searching for him... Was he looking for her too?

"H-Hey there, sir?" Mitsuha pivoted around, hair whipping behind her back as her golden irises searched the mans back before he would eventually turn around to meet her gaze. "Do I know you from somewhere?"

Taki Tachibana had never felt his heart pound so hard than when his eyes had locked onto her own as their trains passed one another's. All thoughts flew from his head, the only the he knew was he had to find her. He bolted from the train at the next stop running in the direction her train had been going. She was all he could think of, like an all encompassing storm. Gone were his thoughts of a lovely dinner with his wife, Hikari. He had texted her as he got off the train saying he was called in to stay late at work. Why had he done that? Why had he lied to the woman he married? All to try and find this fleeting phantom of a woman? He felt so drawn to her in though, in a away he couldn't explain.

He stood at the top of a staircase, his breath ragged and sweat dripping down his forehead. He was starting to lose hope, his resolve slowly fading as the intense glare of the summer sun battered him in his three piece suit. It certainly wasn't designed to be ran in like this but he didn't really care. He just knew he had to find her.

And that's when she appeared, as if out of nowhere, at the bottom of the step. His breath caught in his throat, he didn't know what to say...should he even say anything at all? He took in a deep breath and slowly began to walk, but he couldn't find the right words! What could he even say to her? He had felt compelled to chase after her? He felt...attracted to her strongly for no reason? As they passed, he could smell the lovely shampoo she had in her hair and just a faint whiff of perfume that seemed to match her perfectly.

Thankfully she broke the silence first and he quickly turned around to acknowledge her, nodding his head strongly as he gave her a small smile. "I feel like we do...from some long off memory, but it's hard to say...." He stepped towards her, grasping her hand with his own and holding it close as if to prove she was real and she wasn't going to vanish. "This might sound odd...but would you like to go out for some drinks? Also....what's your name? Mine is Taki..." Taki smiled, a faint blush on his cheeks as he offered this mysterious woman a larger smile. He just felt so comforted by her presence.

“It is hard to say; I just know I’ve met you before.” Mitsuha responded before her hands were clasped with Taki’s. She grinned, savoring his touch and not finding it awkward at all that a man she just met was already touching her so intimately. “My name is Mitsuha. I wouldn’t be opposed to going out for a few drinks with you. Would this be tonight or some other time?” She inquired. If It was tonight she would have to call he fiancé and make some arrangements according to what Taki wishes to do.

"I agree, I don't know when or where but I feel like I know you really well." Taki nodded in agreement to Mitsuha's statement as he let go of her hand, slightly embarrassed as she spoke her name. "Mitsuha, huh? That's a beautiful name." Taki's grin widened, a faint blush on his cheek as he chuckled slightly. It had been a long time since he had last felt like this....so happy and joyful. At her question, he didn't need to ponder for long.

"How about right now? I just got off work and...I don't have anything going on now." He spoke frankly as he had just told his wife that he had been called in to stay late at the office, which meant he wasn't going to be expected back to the house until early tomorrow morning. He hoped Mitsuha would say yes, otherwise he'd be wandering the city for sometime without all that much to do!

"Right now?" She restated his suggestion before pondering on it for a moment. Her fiance was probably waiting for her and wondering where she was. "Let me call my fiance first and let him know I am going to be hanging out with a friend." Mitsuha grinned in his direction before pulling out her iPhone. She made a few taps before she pulled the phone up against her right ear, clearing her throat once she heard the phone be picked up.

"Hey honey! Yes I am well. Oh, really? Well I just wanted to let you know I am going to be hanging out with a friend for a while, I'm not too sure when I will be back home. Leftovers are in the fridge for when you get home from work. Okay? Love you, bye."

"Looks like we're all set to go!" Mitsuha continued to smile, her cheeks starting to ache from it. She never felt this sense of happiness before, her heart was pounding inside of her little chest. "I am kind of unfamiliar with Tokyo and what is has to offer, mind taking me to a spot where you think is good?" She inquired before standing right by his side, golden hues gazing up at his face with admiration.

Taki's heart was also pounding in his chest when Mitsuha mentioned having to call her fiance. They had just met but already they were preparing for a tryst, calling and texting their significant others in order to give an excuse for seeing someone else. How could two people be so attracted to each other so fast? He didn't seem to care much though as she quickly turned around and said she was good to go.

"Of course. I've lived here my whole life so I know some pretty good spots." He gave her a thumbs up and then grasped her hand again, giving it a small squeeze. They each wore rings, representing their current relationship status but neither of them really seemed to care all that much as he gave her hand a squeeze, a blush on his cheeks as he offered her a small smile. "Is this alright?" He asked Mitsuha, unsure if she was alright with their hand holding; he himself was rather enjoying it though, his heart beating in his chest and his grin wide, having never felt happier in his entire life as he led this beautiful girl to his favorite bar nearby.

Once Taki gripped her hand so delicately she would give it a firm squeeze, strolling along the path he directed. "This is alright." She replied back, looking down in embarrassment with a small blush painted on her pale cheeks. If this was any other stranger she would decline holding hands in a heart beat... but with Taki, there was something different yet familiar about him. She could feel it on the tip of her tongue but nothing was coming to mind. Instead of focusing on how she knows him she would relish in the moment they were currently spending together. Besides, she never lied to her fiance, she told him the truth that she was going to be spending time with a friend... she just didn't announce the gender or circumstances of their introductions.

The bar wasn't that far away, approximately 15 minutes away from their meeting place. It wasn't really full at this time of hour but soon enough it would be. Good thing they got there just in time before the chaos unfolded. The hostess greeted them and sat the duo down at a booth before giving them menus to glance at before the waitress would swing by the take their food or beverage order. "This is a very nice place. You have good tastes." Mistuha giggled coyly as she gripped her menu and began to read what was listed. She was a bit shy around him now that they were truly alone together in public.

Taki enjoyed his stroll with Mitsuha to the bar, walking to the nearby bar he frequented quite often. He laced his fingers with her own, gently squeezing and rubbing his fingers against her own, enjoying this small amount of contact between them, his smile ever present on his face as they arrived at the bar and quickly got a seat. He only ever came here with his co-workers so there was no chance of any of the staff recognizing him with a woman other than his wife. That was a nice layer of security but at this point he didn't think he would even mind if his wife, Hikari walked in on them talking right now. He could just say they were old friends.

He ordered his normal drink, a whisky on the rocks and then offered Mitsuha a small smile. "Order whatever you like, it's my treat, Mitsuha." Her name just seemed to roll of his tongue perfectly and the act of saying it made him warm, like floating on cloud nine. He grasped her hand again, rubbing his thumb against her palm as he looked into her eyes, his own eyes filled with affection and love for this woman he had just made, but he felt like he had known his whole life.

“I’ll take a Sex on the Beach, please.” Mistuha stated her order to the waitress who nodded her head and headed off to retrieve the desired beverages. “I appreciate it.” She thanked Taki for offering to pay for their drinks. Hopefully she wouldn’t get too tipsy today but knowing her she was a complete light weight. “I’m having a good time.” She specified before gripping his hands just a little tighter. It didn’t feel strange at all being this close and intimate with Taki, it was as if it were meant to be. Her fiancé didn’t even come to mind as she continued to hold onto his hand gingerly.

“Here are you drinks.” The waitress sat down each beverage to the correct individual. “Anything else at the moment?”

“We’re okay for now, thank you.” Mistuha responded before taking her hands away from Taki’s and gripping onto her drink, giving it a quick swirl before pursing her lips to the straw. Taking a hearty gulp, she would grin, savoring the taste. “Wow, this is pretty good! I can’t understand how you can drink whisky like that. I need something sweet that barely tastes like alcohol.”

“I’m glad you are having a good time.” Taki grinned sheepishly as he brought Mitsuha’s hand up to his lips, gently kissing the back of her hand as his face flushed with a blush but it was clear he was having a great time as he took as sip of his drink once it arrived, watching as Mitsuha drank her own.

“Oh you know, I’m expected to be manly and I hated it at first but it grew on me.” Taki laughed, telling her the truth of how he acquired a taste for whisky as he raised the glass up towards her and gave her a wink. “Want a taste? Can I try yours?” Taki offered and eyes her drink, having never had a Sex on the Beach before.

"Sure, I'd love to take a sip of your whiskey." Mistuha said before taking the small glass from his hands into her own. "Feel free to try mine, I don't mind. It taste's kind of pineappley, so I hope you like pineapples!" She giggled before bringing the glass to her lips, taking a small sip that would lather her tongue evenly. It was strong, making her cough as soon as she removed the glass from her rosy pink lips. "Wow, I can't believe you can stand this now. I would've never tried to get used to it." She shook her head in disbelief before reaching for her own glass once he was finished taking a sip from it. Already her head was starting to feel light and fuzzy, her head swirling subtly.

Taki took a sip of Mitsuha's drink, enjoying the flavor of it as he watched her drink his, chuckling softly as she coughed right after taking a sip. It was definitely a stronger and more potent drink than her own as he took his glass back and gave her a playful wink. "It's definitely not for everyone, but it grows on you overtime. I still think I prefer your drink though." He chuckled playfully, the booze starting to go to his head as well, his cheeks flushing slightly as he reached up and gently cupped her cheek with his hands, rubbing his thumb over her smooth skin.

"You are so beautiful, Mitsuha..." Taki whispered softly, his eyes slowly fluttering closed as he leaned forwards, his nose gently brushing against her own as his lips planted firmly to hers in a loving and affectionate kiss, his arm wrapping around her waist and his tongue brushing gently against her lips, seeking to gain entry to her mouth and judging her own reaction to the sudden kiss. Would she pull away? Or was she wanting this just as much as he was?

"I am? Oh, please!" She would giggle as his hand invaded her flesh, caressing it softly before her eyes widened from him leaning inwards. Her heart galloped, unknowing what to do as he continued to creep in closer to give her lips a kiss. Reluctantly she kissed him back, feeling the warmth of his lips collide against her own. His wet muscle lashed out and licked her lips invitingly and playfully, taunting her to open her own to grant it access. Her own tongue slithered out to coil around his, their saliva connecting together, A soft moan left her mouth and poured into his own, her cheeks growing redder by the interaction with him and the booze.

Taki moaned back for Mitsuha as she parted her lips their tongues preforming a lewd dance in and between their mouthes, their breathes getting hotter and shorter with every passing, passionate moment they kissed, their saliva dripping down their chins as they both didn’t seem to mind showing their lust and want for one another.

Taki could feel his cock growing rapidly in his pants as he reached out with his hands. One landed on Mitsuha’s soft and exposed thigh, rubbing and squeezing her warm and lush skin as his fingers slowly crept upward while his other hand reached for one of her breasts, giving her mound a tender squeeze beneath her dress.

Just as Taki was starting to get touchy Mitsuha retreated from the kiss before embarrassingly clearing her throat. “Maybe we shouldn’t do these things in public.” She stated bluntly, but held the suspense until speaking again. “But maybe we could go somewhere and finish what we were about to start?” She said with a wink. She sipped on her beverage some more and before she realized it she drank the entire drink. Now she was feeling extremely tipsy, giggling each time she looked at Taki like a middle schooler staring at her crush.

Taki seemed saddened when Mitsuha pulled away but his grin widened when he realized what she was implying as he licked his lips, as if he were trying to savior her flavor. This star struck lovers were truly getting ready to start an affair and both seemed truly excited and eager for the prospect.

“How quickly do you want to continue? I’m all for going to a love hotel for the night but...” he leaned in and whispered playfully in Mitsuha’s ear now.

“They have a pretty private restroom here...if you’d like.” His voice was teasing but wanting , clearly he’d go for it if she did as he playfully nibbled and sucked on her earlobe to accent his comment.

"Hm, the bathroom sounds like a fun idea, I never tried that one out before." Mitsuha grinned, giving a small gasp as his mouth found its way to her earlobe. "Well, what are we waiting for?" She scooted out of her booth and stood up, her black skirt on her form tightly and her white blouse almost too small for her torso. Her curves could be noticed from a mile away, especially with her current clothing situation. "Lead the way, why don't ya?"

Back
Top Bottom