Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MMF/M - Looking For Two M

DawnMaiden

White isn't always light & black isn't always dark
Welcome to my request thread!

I've been here for around three months and loving it so far. I have been a "writer" for years though I take hiatus every now and then when life get too busy. Now, this RT might get awkward, or too straight-forward, but bear with me.

For my RP style, I write in past tense, third person POV, and English is not my primary language despite my friends saying otherwise. I always try to keep the mistakes to the minimum but there will be a time when there is error occurs in my brain and I somehow can't recognize that it was wrong. I usually write 1-3 paragraphs but since I'm a bit tied up with college, my post will mostly range around 2 paragraphs, no one liners though, I can guarantee that. I love plot and smut, though one might get bigger portion than the other lol. My plot to smut ratio range from 20/80 to 60/40, but that's still negotiable. For me, it's going to be a bit boring if we do continuous smut session without small plots in-between. I will only roleplay in PM. I'll tell my partners when my replies are about to slow down and I hope you can do the same. I do love some romance in my RPs and may do a pairing-based roleplay.
I'd say I'm pretty open-minded about most things so don't be afraid to shoot any question if you have any. When you make up your mind to message me, please be ready to brainstorm. I love adding certain small touches to plots and tweak them around, or even combining yours and my craving to the story. Make it unique so we can call it our own.

What I expect from my partner(s) ( for now) are good spelling, no one liners and active roleplayer. I tend to get a tad disturbed when I see you're written as your, I as i, and they're as their, etc. Please use the universal language and not custom-made language in the roleplay. I prefer a real male playing as male, but again, as long as you don't tell me your real gender, I probably won't care. Ignorance is a bliss, I think they said.

SMUT DETAILS TIME!!
I'm a switch, I can either play a domme or a sub. Note that I'm still a noob at things though. I'm open to play futa as well as female or male, though preferably female. I have a lot of YESes and also some NOs but over here I'll include my NOs to see if it clashed against your craving. I'm uncomfortable with effeminate male, bestiality, cheating, love rival harem, rape, vore, FxF, tentacles, receiving hard abuse and breath play, immediate family-cest, and blood play. On the other hand, I love using sex toys, threesome, teasing, orgasm denial, pregnancy and covert public sex (there's a few more but here's the main candies). Also, possessiveness is golden!

So, the kind of roleplay I'm looking for here is an equal-love-relationship (everyone love each other) instead of two men fighting over me, though I don't actually mind that happening LOL. Here's a few ideas :
  • The princess and her personal servant are in a D/s relationship, then Muse C (A prince, a knight, a peasant, a mage) come and both of them interested in Muse C. Together, they convinced him to enter a relationship with them. This can go in slice of life setting too like CEO x Secretary x Student, Teacher x Student x Teacher, or 3 Roommates.
  • A girl (MC) accidentally walked in on male twins getting it on, but she didn't run away because the sight in front of her was so beautiful and delicious that her panties were soaked. A variation like the girl actually a futa is nice too.
  • Three best friends went on a trip together, and on the their hotel stay/camping tent, they got drunk and confessed their love for each other. The night could end up in clumsy sex or just sleep and wake up to the girl (MC) stroking them with her hands.
  • Muse A is in love with Muse B and C, yet s/he knows that Muse B and C are in love with each other, apparent by reading their behavior to each other. So Muse A decides to get them together. What s/he don't know is that Muse B and C actually also in love with him/her and they agreed to make Muse A pay for it, by being the final piece in their relationship.
  • Muse A (MC) broke up with her boyfriend and he walked away from her, even though he was the one who impregnated her. Come along the kind neighbor, or the thoughful coworker, or her best friend, or a horny demon who helped her around and appeased her horny mood swings.
  • Video Game AU. Our OCs use a virtual reality device to play a survival video game and meet each other there. Usual case, they can't log off and has to find a way to get out. In the way, they tumbled into the bed together and then into a relationship, forming a strong party team.

If you're interested, please leave a reply here while also stating if you want me to play as male or female. Once there's two people, I'll make a PM of the three of us and then we can decide the real course of the RP. I'll be waiting! Good day, everyone!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom