Fx Any Darasv's Corner.

Darasv

Meteorite
Hello there! I'm Darasv, and I'd love to find a RP or two to sate my need thirst to RP. :3

Things you might find important:

1I enjoy writing both story-driven and smut-driven RPs, or various ratios in-between! Just let me know what you're looking for and I'd be happy to oblige. My average post range is probably two to four paragraphs, sometimes more if I'm particularly inspired/controlling multiple characters/etc.

2 I write female and male characters, but I vastly prefer to "fade to black" with my male characters (my male characters are typically reserved for story-heavy games where fading out is an option/preference), so to most folks here I'm looking to write females opposite anything. Males, females, herms/futas/shemales, monsters, etc.

3 I play humans, aliens, androids, anthros, monsters, etc. However, I rarely enjoy harems; you'll have to really sell those to me.

4 My female characters tend to be submissive in the bedroom; males tend to be dominant. While I love writing opposite shemales/herms/etc., I don't really write them myself.

5 I don't care for bimboification/slutification plots/themes. My characters are intelligent and will remain so; they can be conquered/dominated/whatever, but they're not going to become mindless, passive slaves. If you think your plot might be too much along the lines of turning my character into a bimbo, do us both a favor and assume it is. ;)

6 PMs only.

7 Tell me what you like, too! Don't make me drag it out of you.

8 Any timelines or worlds. Medieval, modern, futuristic/sci-fi, fantasy, and so forth.

9 I also play some fandoms, primarily the following: Pokemon, Star Wars, Animorphs, Dragonriders of Pern, Harry Potter. I prefer to not utilize canon characters. I will not RP as real people (celebrities, YouTubers, whatever).

10 Primary kinks: Possessiveness, partner's character being dominant, evil x innocent sort of vibes. Turn-offs: Scat, watersports, snuff.

I don't have any plots right now, I'd love to hear yours!

Interested? Have questions? PM me, please! ^^/ I look forward to hearing from you.

Back
Top Bottom